What shall I run next?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Alright... So I'm finishing up my log of NLA's SWOLL-N (Great stuff btw). But....

I was looking through my stash and I realized I have a lot of stuff I haven't used and a few bottles of stuff I have only used half of... Everything is full except the prolactrone and shift... They are like 3/4 full. I also have a bottle of Endosurge that isn't opened and a bag of bulk DAA... I have bulk BA, Creatine Mono, Creatine DM, and taurine. Also, random PWOs galore... And some NO supps... Nothing special or worth noting. Oh and BCAAs...

Goals are lean bulk. Not expecting anything huge from these supps but maybe 3 # gain and then go back into a cut. With the OEP I have.

Design my next stack with what I have. I'm willing to spend about $50 too. I need protein so I still have some extra cash to spend. What should I do fellow AM brothers?! I'm up for whatever!

image-602981391.jpg

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EndoSurge/Erase/DAA/CM/BA would be pretty solid for a lean bulk. The slinsane should be a staple

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long do you plan to run this bulk before cutting?

If it is only 4 weeks I'd do AnaBeta + Forskolin-95 (CM, Creatine, BA as staples). I'd then run a forskolin based product at the start of your cut to help increase body composition change (I love 8 weeks of forskolin). If you are going 8 weeks buy another bottle of AnaBeta and add Paragon. :D

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
DAA/Erase/Anabeta/Prolacterone/dopadex/forskolin for the bulk, then stack OEP and Shift for your cut. Or save the Erase for the cut with OEP and Shift. Throw in Slin sane for whichever one. Thats what I would do.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
DAA/Erase/Anabeta/Prolacterone/dopadex/forskolin for the bulk, then stack OEP and Shift for your cut. Or save the Erase for the cut with OEP and Shift. Throw in Slin sane for whichever one. Thats what I would do.
totally agree

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
alot of options. how do you have that much stuff

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
you can send some my way

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
alot of options. how do you have that much stuff
All those bottles are full... Except shift and prolactrone.

I'm willing to spend $50... And I can run 6-8 weeks.

Lets go 8 weeks. I'll buy what I need if I need another bottle of forskolin... I've never ran it... What's to be expected?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin has more gradual effects IME (hence my recommendation for longer dosing). The biggest thing I note is increased body composition changes whenever I include it over when I don't.

Part of the reason I suggested Paragon after the initial AnaBeta + Forskolin suggestion was due to Paragon's formula including Forskolin. ;)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
How long do you plan to run this bulk before cutting?

If it is only 4 weeks I'd do AnaBeta + Forskolin-95 (CM, Creatine, BA as staples). I'd then run a forskolin based product at the start of your cut to help increase body composition change (I love 8 weeks of forskolin). If you are going 8 weeks buy another bottle of AnaBeta and add Paragon. :D
So... Paragon has forskolin 50% in it.

What about:

4 week bulk
Forskolin/Anabeta/Erase

4 week cut
Paragon/Shift/OEP

Ahhhh. I love Endosurge so much... So many choices.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just take them all at once. Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I forgot... I have two bottles of Formasurge too... I shake it up every few days and keep it in a plastic bag away from my son... Does that change Anythjng?