oxy elite pro, pes alpha t2, pes erase stack??

jerseyjuice

Awards
Waiting on my stuff to get here any day now. Im running oxy elite pro, pes alpha t2, and pes erase. Got a nice little deal on the three! But anyway im just wondering if anyone on here has ran this before and has any advice. I wanna lose as much as possible and hopefully a few bf% too as im around 22bf right now. I plan on eating around 500 cal under maintenance which is around 1700 for me and training heavy to keep strength and muscle i gained on last cycle of hdrol clone. Im thinking something along the lines of keto. Im not trying to overthink it but i wanna get the most out of this.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been run extensively on this forum

Some call it the Get Up and Go stack + Erase

It had another name as well...can't think of it

Start your dosing low. The max dosing should be:

2 OEP + 1 AT2 AM
1 OEP + 2 AT2 PM

2-3 Erase per day

Start with 1/1 AM and 1/1 PM on the fat burners

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A well planned diet and workout routine will surely help you lose bf% with that stack.

Have you ran any of the three supplements before?

Edit: follow nattys instructions haha

jerseyjuice

Awards
yea i seen nattys perscribed doasges on their website. As far as taking any of these supps before..no lol so thats why im here. im def gonna try and keep my diet in check. Im already eating around 1500-1700 cal which sounds extremely low but i fast in the am right now, work out from 10-1130 (10g bcaa pre and post workout) and eat lunch around noon. usualy a chicken breast or steak with broccili and rice. My dinner is usually the same as lunch but maybe a bit more. i take a daily multi and omega 3. I usually eat fish twice a week too. im wondering if i should cut the carbs in half during the stack.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea i seen nattys perscribed doasges on their website. As far as taking any of these supps before..no lol so thats why im here. im def gonna try and keep my diet in check. Im already eating around 1500-1700 cal which sounds extremely low but i fast in the am right now, work out from 10-1130 (10g bcaa pre and post workout) and eat lunch around noon. usualy a chicken breast or steak with broccili and rice. My dinner is usually the same as lunch but maybe a bit more. i take a daily multi and omega 3. I usually eat fish twice a week too. im wondering if i should cut the carbs in half during the stack.
Have you heard about Intermediate Fasting? Carb cycling?

jerseyjuice

Awards
Never heard of intermediate fasting. Ive heard of intermitent fasting. Ive also heard the term carb cycling get thrown around alot. But i honestly dont know what it is. Any good links for me to read up on..unless u wanna explain haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never heard of intermediate fasting. Ive heard of intermitent fasting. Ive also heard the term carb cycling get thrown around alot. But i honestly dont know what it is. Any good links for me to read up on..unless u wanna explain haha
Haha my bad on the IF. Well since you heard of that, you could look into that since you already are fasting in the morning until 10ish.

Carb cycling in a nutshell: 3-4 days low carbs followed by a high carb day. Continue this protocol. For me personally I am doing IF and carb cycling. I get about 75-125 carbs on my low days then about 350-400 on my high days. With IF I get my carbs from preworkout with the majority post workout. The last meal of the day contains no carbs.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

2 OEP + 1 AT2 AM
1 OEP + 2 AT2 PM

2-3 Erase per day

Solid stacking advice ^^^^

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards

2 OEP + 1 AT2 AM
1 OEP + 2 AT2 PM

2-3 Erase per day

I have ran

2 oep + 2 at2 am
1 oep + 2 at2 pm with anastrozole

And did labs with no negative effects to my body and hit body fat pretty hard.

jerseyjuice

Awards
Haha it's all good. Yea I personally love IF because I usualy skip breakfast anyways. But I'm gonna start carb cycling too and see how that works. My big problem (not to get off subject) is ive been layed off the past couple months and have all the time to workout and cook fresh meals. I'm going back to work next week which is great because I'll be doin local work but come April I'll be back on the road workin out of state so back to the hotel life. I got a gym lined up at the next job but not sure what I'm gonna do diet wise. Maybe buy a George foreskin and cook in the room lol as long as its not fast pod and beer every night like I use to do

jerseyjuice

Awards
That's what's up Miguel good to hear. Like I said I got plenty to lose so I just wanna make sure I get the most out of this..and also continue to keep my ass in check

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha it's all good. Yea I personally love IF because I usualy skip breakfast anyways. But I'm gonna start carb cycling too and see how that works. My big problem (not to get off subject) is ive been layed off the past couple months and have all the time to workout and cook fresh meals. I'm going back to work next week which is great because I'll be doin local work but come April I'll be back on the road workin out of state so back to the hotel life. I got a gym lined up at the next job but not sure what I'm gonna do diet wise. Maybe buy a George foreskin and cook in the room lol as long as its not fast pod and beer every night like I use to do
Ya the example I gave is just one. There are plenty more examples. A quick search will pull up plenty of carb cycling articles.

Great to hear about going back to work. For sure look into a George Foreman. I use my everyday more then a few times.

jerseyjuice

Awards
Ya the example I gave is just one. There are plenty more examples. A quick search will pull up plenty of carb cycling articles.

Great to hear about going back to work. For sure look into a George Foreman. I use my everyday more then a few times.

hey quick question about youre diet. you said last meal of the day no carbs? What do you typicaly eat? Just chicken or some source of clean protein?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey quick question about youre diet. you said last meal of the day no carbs? What do you typicaly eat? Just chicken or some source of clean protein?
You can eat carbs if you want, I just prefer not to. For your question though, a protein source, fats and/or green veggies.