Stacking Alphamine with a Preworkout?

nammyb0i

Awards
I just started taking alphamine, and was wondering if it'd be okay to take noxipro preworkout? Id take alphamine at 7 a.m. and around 12:30 or so I'd take noxipro preworkout and then around 4 take alphamine?

If not, is it possible to stack alphamine with any other caffeinated preworkouts? Any advice be useful!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started taking alphamine, and was wondering if it'd be okay to take noxipro preworkout? Id take alphamine at 7 a.m. and around 12:30 or so I'd take noxipro preworkout and then around 4 take alphamine?

If not, is it possible to stack alphamine with any other caffeinated preworkouts? Any advice be useful!
personally, i wouldnt do that. I would just take Alphamine as your pre workout (assuming you arent training at night) and stack it with other pre workout ingredients like BioCor's agmatine and BCAAs (i like Modern BCAAs now available in caps and powder). you get the energy you want from the Alphamine and the pump from the agmatine. you can even dose the BCAAs pre workout/intra/post workout if you wanted.

nammyb0i

Awards
personally, i wouldnt do that. I would just take Alphamine as your pre workout (assuming you arent training at night) and stack it with other pre workout ingredients like BioCor's agmatine and BCAAs (i like Modern BCAAs now available in caps and powder). you get the energy you want from the Alphamine and the pump from the agmatine. you can even dose the BCAAs pre workout/intra/post workout if you wanted.

The reason i was wondering is because i recently took a scoop before one of my workouts recently and didnt feel any sort of energy whatsoever, it was harder to finish my workouts than it wouldve been when on a preworkout... Maybe i should take 2 scoops pre instead?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reason i was wondering is because i recently took a scoop before one of my workouts recently and didnt feel any sort of energy whatsoever, it was harder to finish my workouts than it wouldve been when on a preworkout... Maybe i should take 2 scoops pre instead?
You could try 1 scoop at 7am and another 2 pre-workout.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't recommend stacking other stimulants with Alphamine. For sure you could add a non stim pre. Or go: 1 scoop Alphamine in the morning and 2 scoops Alphamine pre-workout. Also did you take Alphamine on an empty stomach?

nammyb0i

Awards
Wouldn't recommend stacking other stimulants with Alphamine. For sure you could add a non stim pre. Or go: 1 scoop Alphamine in the morning and 2 scoops Alphamine pre-workout. Also did you take Alphamine on an empty stomach?
Yes I took it on An empty stomach and about 30 minutres later I went to the gym. So for sure I could add a preworkout such as optimum nutrition's pre?

You could try 1 scoop at 7am and another 2 pre-workout.
Ill probably have to end up trying that

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree

If you want to turn it into a preworkout with a pump, add 1000mgs Agmatine, or 3-4 caps of Yok3d

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I took it on An empty stomach and about 30 minutres later I went to the gym. So for sure I could add a preworkout such as optimum nutrition's pre?
You can add whatever pre workout (stimulants) you want, just don't take it the same time with Alphamine. IMO there are far better options for a preworkout then ON Pre. If you get a non-stimulant preworkout, then yes you can add that to Alphamine. I would try 2 scoops of Alphamine first though.

nammyb0i

Awards
You can add whatever pre workout (stimulants) you want, just don't take it the same time with Alphamine. IMO there are far better options for a preworkout then ON Pre. If you get a non-stimulant preworkout, then yes you can add that to Alphamine. I would try 2 scoops of Alphamine first though.
Wait, so I can take noxipro as long as its not the same time as alphamine? im probably going to try 2 scoops alphamine pre first tho. What preworkouts other than ON Pre woukd you recommend then?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, so I can take noxipro as long as its not the same time as alphamine? im probably going to try 2 scoops alphamine pre first tho. What preworkouts other than ON Pre woukd you recommend then?
Take a stim based preworkout 4-5 hours away from Alphamine.

PES Enhanced
USPLabs Jacked Micro
DS Craze
PNI Prodigy
The list goes on.

nammyb0i

Awards
Take a stim based preworkout 4-5 hours away from Alphamine.

PES Enhanced
USPLabs Jacked Micro
DS Craze
PNI Prodigy
The list goes on.
Have you personally tried this? I'm jw

d1sc1ple

Awards
Jut to make sure you are understanding most are saying that if you want to take AlphaMine and a Pre, only do one dosing of AlphaMine then later do one Dosing of the pre. But here is the key don't do a second dose of Alpha after the pre. It sounds like that's what you are planning and that will fry your Adrenals so fast. Try doing the 1 scoop am with 2 scoops pre first. Add in Agmatine or Yok3d like natty said. I have done both and gotten the best workouts out of it. Good luck.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 hour? Lol that's a long time... Have you felt good off this with 2 scoops?
the energy lasts a decent amount of time. with alphamine, it starts to hit me about 20-30 min after the initial dose but isnt in full effect til about 1 hour. and you arent using it for a pump or anything like you do with some pre workouts.

I suggest take 1 scoop when you wake up and see how long it takes for the energy to peak. I like to start my workouts right before it peaks.

Edit: Ive only used 1 scoop each dose but have dosed it twice a day. (1 in the morning, 1 for pre workout since i workout a bit later (4-5pm usually).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jut to make sure you are understanding most are saying that if you want to take AlphaMine and a Pre, only do one dosing of AlphaMine then later do one Dosing of the pre. But here is the key don't do a second dose of Alpha after the pre. It sounds like that's what you are planning and that will fry your Adrenals so fast. Try doing the 1 scoop am with 2 scoops pre first. Add in Agmatine or Yok3d like natty said. I have done both and gotten the best workouts out of it. Good luck.
Cooper69 would be very disappointed with this statement!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, just curious. Also have you felt good off 2 scoops of alphamine?
I personally don't like the feeling of 2 scoops. My sweet spot is 1.5 scoops. I do feel great dosing this way though. But just because I didnt feel great off 2 doesn't mean you wont.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally don't like the feeling of 2 scoops. My sweet spot is 1.5 scoops. I do feel great dosing this way though. But just because I didnt feel great off 2 doesn't mean you wont.
Yup. I prefer and feel great with 2.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Cooper69 would be very disappointed with this statement!
I used to blast stims when I was but a young whipper snapper. I now feel much better at keeping it low and focusing more on pump products and low doses of nootropics. Plus it's lighter on my wallet bc my AlphaMine lasts so much longer, some days I only do one scoop :) Granted different strokes for different folks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to blast stims when I was but a young whipper snapper. I now feel much better at keeping it low and focusing more on pump products and low doses of nootropics. Plus it's lighter on my wallet bc my AlphaMine lasts so much longer, some days I only do one scoop :) Granted different strokes for different folks.
if i remember correctly, mr.cooper69 stated that that is all broscience.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
if i remember correctly, @mr.cooper69 stated that that is all broscience.
Whoa thanks for this...would have never seen this otherwise. Cool feature.

What's broscience is that overuse of stimulants can "burnout" the adrenal glands. Tolerance and withdrawal are very real effects of stims...but this is more due to peripheral receptor downregulation than anything else.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people are fine with 2 scoops in the AM since it lasts long. 6 week product if you do it that way

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Alphamine+ SNS Citrulline Malate and SNS Agmatine would make a sick preworkout!!!

- Valdez

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine+ SNS Citrulline Malate and SNS Agmatine would make a sick preworkout!!!

- Valdez
Sounds like something worth trying. That and some creative monohydrate; )

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I enjoy Alphamine + HemaVol + 6g SNS Citrulline Malate. I have alot of Green Mag right now, so that would probably be added too.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like something worth trying. That and some creative monohydrate; )
This guy ^^^ lmao!!!!

I enjoy Alphamine + HemaVol + 6g SNS Citrulline Malate. I have alot of Green Mag right now, so that would probably be added too.
Honestly man I love the combo of SNS citrulline malate and SNS agmatine. Although, sometimes the pump has been a little much to bare lol!

- Valdez

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
1.5 scoops alphamineplus 2 sccops hemavol equals one intense wo. little pricey but i take alphamine anyway for a cut.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
1.5 scoops alphamineplus 2 sccops hemavol equals one intense wo. little pricey but i take alphamine anyway for a cut.
Sounds like a great combo, especially since the alpha gpc and choline bitartrate can complement each other