Jack3d

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
About 4 or 5 months ago I started my workout around 8 am and I gave jack3d a shot and it made me dizzy and really really nauseous. I was so messed up I came home and laid in bed all day.. I have a feeling that could be because of fasting for 8 hours and then taking it or my diet just sucked.

Now I workout around 2:30 and I'm on a bulking diet and I'm currently taking c4, protein and mass hgh at night. I'm thinking about giving jack3d another shot. Is it worth it? Will I feel as bad as I did before?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About 4 or 5 months ago I started my workout around 8 am and I gave jack3d a shot and it made me dizzy and really really nauseous. I was so messed up I came home and laid in bed all day.. I have a feeling that could be because of fasting for 8 hours and then taking it or my diet just sucked.

Now I workout around 2:30 and I'm on a bulking diet and I'm currently taking c4, protein and mass hgh at night. I'm thinking about giving jack3d another shot. Is it worth it? Will I feel as bad as I did before?
How many scoops did you use the first time?

I'd recommend lowering your dose. Stimulants tend to hit harder on an empty stomach as well.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
How many scoops did you use the first time?

I'd recommend lowering your dose. Stimulants tend to hit harder on an empty stomach as well.
I took one scoop mixed with 3 caps of yoked

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took one scoop mixed with 3 caps of yoked
I would advise starting with one or the other. This will help pin point what it could be.

It sounds like it may have been a blood sugar issue, sometimes if I train fasted this happens to me. Usually a bigger body part like legs or back.

There are a few variables at play. What was your nutrition like leading up to your fast and activities between waking and training?

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I would advise starting with one or the other. This will help pin point what it could be.

It sounds like it may have been a blood sugar issue, sometimes if I train fasted this happens to me. Usually a bigger body part like legs or back.

There are a few variables at play. What was your nutrition like leading up to your fast and activities between waking and training?
Well after I threw away jack3d I kept taking yoked and I loved it so I know it wasn't because of yoked.

My nutrition wasn't the best. If I remember correctly I ate cereal that morning but after I took it I was so nauseous I didn't eat the rest of the day. But now I'm eating alot but healthy foods.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards

and It was jack3d micro not the regular jack3d

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
Oh, there's the reason man. Both products contain nitrates.

We advise not combining the products bc issues such as yours can arise due to BP.
The reason I stacked them together was because people posted reviews saying they got some amazing pumps from the 2 I didn't think about reading the labels because I know the effects of taking 2 nitrates together.

So if I was to take jack3d now do you think I would have those same side effects?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reason I stacked them together was because people posted reviews saying they got some amazing pumps from the 2 I didn't think about reading the labels because I know the effects of taking 2 nitrates together.

So if I was to take jack3d now do you think I would have those same side effects?
Many people use Yoked when they're on a stim break from Jack3d micro.

The micro should give great pump, focus & energy. Just don't mix the two ;-)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

start with 1/2 scoop and go from there. if you take jack3d micro without yok3d, you should be fine.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best flavor?
I've only tried Fruit Punch, which is very good IMO. Blue Raspberry was recently released and has great feedback as well. I'll be grabbing a tub of that next.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only reason I ask is because jack3d messed me up so bad last time I'm just hesitant
Again, I think it was a nitrate issue. Look at some other threads where people have had "too much" nitrates.

Perhaps checking with a physician about your BP would be beneficial? Or, starting at 1/2 scoop micro and assessing tolerance.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
Again, I think it was a nitrate issue. Look at some other threads where people have had "too much" nitrates.

Perhaps checking with a physician about your BP would be beneficial? Or, starting at 1/2 scoop micro and assessing tolerance.
I'll stop c4 and in 2 weeks run jacked micro 1/2 scoop and just see what happens

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I took one scoop and then lifted and honestly I was kind of disappointed. Decent pump but no energy