- 03-04-2013, 02:31 PM
- 03-04-2013, 02:37 PM
03-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Test powder is a solid product, some people get GI problems on DAA but if you aren't one it is legit. I always take a good AI while on DAA AI know they have one int there but I would take at least 2 caps of OG Erase with it.
HGH-UP isn't anything special, try something simple to boosts GH like Synthetic Supplements Dopadex and save some money.
Also look into AnaBeta Elite, it's a crazy awesome product an I would rathe spend my hard earned cash on that than DAA anything.
03-04-2013, 05:29 PM
03-04-2013, 05:30 PM
HGHup is a natural GH booster. I have used the product many times before. I prefer to dose it all 5 caps at bedtime for best results. It will get you stronger and add LBM while reducing fat (in my experiences). If you are looking for a supplement to take for only 4 weeks, I would avoid HGHup as GH boosters take some time to work therefor it is recommended to take it for 8 weeks for best results.
What are your goals? Provide this information and we can help you out on your choice of supplementation if you would like.
Performax Labs Product Specialist
03-04-2013, 09:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cmp007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-14-2007, 02:33 AM
- By ali11atc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2005, 04:18 PM
- By trcjr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2005, 01:23 AM
- By chicagoguy13 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-12-2005, 10:11 PM
- By Newjerseydv in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2005, 03:21 PM