4ad and Decavol

Truth1k

Awards
Ok so I'm new here and new to a forum but anyways I've tried to do research on here but there seems to be a lot of conflicting opinions so please be patient with my ignorance.

I've always stacked 4ad and Dec because I seemed to have good results.

Now I was wondering is there somethign better than that? I am looking to keep as much muscle as I can and cut my fat to drop weight drastically. I have an intense fighter training regime with high cardio and I also lift heavy three times a week to try and keep some of my strength. the other three days I do extreme cardio and super sets.

What are you thoughts on this guys?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
if you have ha success keep at it

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i wouldnt change it if it works

tattoopierced1

why not just keep using the 4ad/deca and throw in a good fat burner?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm using the anabolic growth kit now, basically what you have plus 1ad and it's pretty good....i could see someone using dexaprine with your stack and having really good results while keeping muscle, low sides is what i really like about those products

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm using the anabolic growth kit now, basically what you have plus 1ad and it's pretty good....i could see someone using dexaprine with your stack and having really good results while keeping muscle, low sides is what i really like about those products
Trying to decide if I want to take mass drops

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to decide if I want to take mass drops
i haven't tried them yet but i do have my eyes on them....personally i've given up pretty much all methyl products and these products aren't exactly like the good ole orals that are/were around but they serve their purpose

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i haven't tried them yet but i do have my eyes on them....personally i've given up pretty much all methyl products and these products aren't exactly like the good ole orals that are/were around but they serve their purpose
I gained like 22 lbs on andromass...they work well for me:)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toss in some ephedrine and an aromatase inhibitor, then cut up.