weight loss/lean muscle stack review?

kyleez038

Awards
This is the stack I am about to currently take. My goal is to preserve muscle while drop fat. Please any tips would be appreciated.

*** Mega Men's Strength Pak (Multi vitamin + creatine)
Noxavol (NO Enhancer)
Erase Pro
Bulgarian Tribulus (2250mg daily)
Fish Oil
Glucosamine + Chondroitin
Whey + Casein Protein
Optimum Nutrition BCAA tabs
DS Lean Extreme (cortisol control)

Thinking of adding some DAA to go with the erase pro i've read good reviews on that. This is in combination to a high protein low carb diet with 20 mins of cardio five days a week on top of five days a week weight training.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is the stack I am about to currently take. My goal is to preserve muscle while drop fat. Please any tips would be appreciated.

*** Mega Men's Strength Pak (Multi vitamin + creatine)
- Better choices of Multi are available (Orange Triad)
Noxavol (NO Enhancer)- Drop this and if you want something to increase pumps and performance add bulk Agmatine (SNS or Synthetic Supplements) and/or a Nitrate containing product.
Erase Pro
Bulgarian Tribulus (2250mg daily)- This would be a good option to replace with the DAA you mentioned if you want to try that (I'd drop the Trib regardless).
Fish Oil
Glucosamine + Chondroitin
Whey + Casein Protein
Optimum Nutrition BCAA tabs- BCAAs may be beneficial, I just feel powders are more price effective than tabs.
DS Lean Extreme (cortisol control)

Thinking of adding some DAA to go with the erase pro i've read good reviews on that. This is in combination to a high protein low carb diet with 20 mins of cardio five days a week on top of five days a week weight training.
Do you already have those products on hand? I ask because their are some I would definitely swap with something else. I bolded some different options that I would swap out for.

Overall though Lean Extreme (assuming older version as I have not used nor seen feedback for the newest) and Erase Pro are solid additions in preserving lean mass throughout a cut.

Finally, I know you asked for supplement advice, but I would say don't just jump straight into a caloric deficit and add all that cardio all at once. I prefer to slowly add things in to facilitate constant progress as opposed to jumping straight into more work with less calories.

kyleez038

Awards
I already have all those products. I have decided not to do a caloric deficiency diet just going to try taking these products and work out hard. I purchased USP Labs Test Powder today for the DAA and agmatine in it. Let me know what you think.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It will be really hard to lose significant fat if you aren't in a caloric deficit (unless you plan on a diet based around some sort of caloric variance for a recomp, etc). Just use what you have and the added Test Powder should be effective (I enjoy that product myself), just look into the other suggestions in the future for some of the things I mentioned. Good luck. :)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely add some Test Powder. Works great with Erase Pro!

What about a burner? Pick up Alphamine. Great fat burner and it's going to help you preserve muscle while burning fat.