TRUTH about Endosurge, SNS DAA and PES Erase Pro Stack...

Kainalu

Awards
Just an update...this stack sucks! wouldnt recommend any of these products. Endosurge was blah (some nice sleep days 4-7 but thats it). SNS DAA? nope! Cheap product and no more biz from me to that company. Erase Pro? Erased my hard earned money and that was it. Nothing from that either. Tell ppl the truth when recommending stacks. Horrible Horrible Horrible! My routine switched up for the stack. No special feeling. No major increase in strength that I wasnt doing on my own before stack. No LIBIDO increase...more like killed it for 2 weeks...gonna stick with protein from foods and my power/building workout routines. Only supp will be my Jacked that I take maybe 2x a week at most on days I train after work... adios!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase Pro can crush estrogen so low that your libido is adversely affected. You do need some estrogen after all...did you try dosing that every other day? That seems to work for most people.

As far as everything else being junk, what were your expectations and what led to your conclusion?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SNS is not going to get any more of your business because you didn't respond to DAA, an ingredient that is sold by tons of companies and is a bulk ingredient (it's not like they could change the formula or anything)? Makes sense.

Erase Pro has a ton of outstanding feedback. Since you didn't respond to anything you took, maybe the issue wasn't the supplements, and I don't mean that in a bad way.

Younglifter16

Awards
SNS DAA capsules was the product I used and I loved it

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
Problem is...is people feel like a cycle of DAA and Erase and they will be jacked like Jay Cutler after 8 weeks! I am on this stack currently with ABE thrown in and I love it so far!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you stacked 3 supplements and can judge how they each individually worked?

Yeah...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Just an update...this stack sucks! wouldnt recommend any of these products. Endosurge was blah (some nice sleep days 4-7 but thats it). SNS DAA? nope! Cheap product and no more biz from me to that company. Erase Pro? Erased my hard earned money and that was it. Nothing from that either. Tell ppl the truth when recommending stacks. Horrible Horrible Horrible! My routine switched up for the stack. No special feeling. No major increase in strength that I wasnt doing on my own before stack. No LIBIDO increase...more like killed it for 2 weeks...gonna stick with protein from foods and my power/building workout routines. Only supp will be my Jacked that I take maybe 2x a week at most on days I train after work... adios!
This sounds much more like a diet and training issue than a "supplements didn't work" issue.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The silence of the OP's expectations going into his run and his overall training and diet routine is deafening.

Kainalu

Awards
whatever to all. Diet was on point to how it fits my sched. Im not trying compete but I just want a better lifestyle for myself so I stay clean and allow a cheat day 1x per week. EP was dosed every other day. Followed all directions. What i was expecting was something or anything...what I got was nothing. Yeah SNS aint getting my biz because that product did nothing and I was shorted pills in the bottle. Kept waiting for EP and dry joints effects but nothing. Endosurge is blah other than those few days of sleep. 228lbs, 21%bf. Bench: 355x3, Incline bench 320x3, DL 425 x 3, Leg Press 20 plates x 8 reps - kinda know what im doing and if I was feeling and/or noticing anything different. NADA NADA NADA! End of story!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EP was dosed every other day. Followed all directions.

Kept waiting for EP and dry joints effects but nothing.
Erase Pro's label recommends 1 cap daily. Some people choose to dose EOD because they're trying to "avoid" dry joints.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for your experience hopefully you'll have better luck in the future. SNS offers great products backed by science, unfortunately there is a margin of people that don't respond.
As far as the pill shortage did you try contacting any of us affiliated with SNS to make the situation right? If not, I hope in the future with any company you choose to purchase from (since we apparently lost your business without any chance to fix the situation) that you let them correct the situation instead of going on a rampage trying to tarnish our good name. You are attacking a company (SNS) with an excellent track record of fixing issues that may arise with our customer base in hopes to give us a negative image. It didn't and won't work, we have a reputation of providing outstanding products bulk or otherwise and people know that.

Again, its unfortunate you didn't respond well to our product but if you'd like I'd be willing to try and figure out where a problem may have come from. Feel free to PM me and we'll see where the issue was.

- Valdez

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Erase, SS DAA, SS Forskolin-95 and Endosurge is without question the best natty stack I've ever run. Soon to be challenged though....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great Stack, Great Price By: Donald

Review posted on: Sat May 26 16:03:26 -0400 2012
Just finished a 4 week run of this stack. This is the best natural stack I've used. Noticiable increase in muscle hardness and vascularity. Increase in Libido/ better sleep. Also better training intensity and seemed to be hungrier too.

Works as promised By: Josh

Review posted on: Mon Jan 14 12:00:30 -0500 2013
I bought enough to allow me an 8 week cycle. I'm half way through and I'm very impressed. You can feel these supplements working. Most of the time when I try something out, even if it's good, it'll be good when I first start taking it but after a week or so I lose that "feeling" that I'm on it. With this stack, you can feel it all the time. You literally feel like your test is elevated. Throw in some DAA and you've got a killer combination. I haven't even been able to lift as much as I'd like to since I've been on it but it makes me look like I've been busting ass this whole time. Makes you look leaner, dryer, muscles feel fuller and look the part too. Also, this is amazing for boners. If you want more boners, get this stack. I'm definitely going to run Erase/EndoSurge/DAA for the two best summer months because I already know it'll make me look better and make me better at sexy time. Worth the money..

I ran endosurge and loved it. Good gains in strength and some retention of size while I was cutting.
As far as erase goes I have run it three times and loved it. I usually run it stacked with daa so adding it wouldn't be a problem I'd think. Trib... I donno why you'd need that in this stack unless you respond really well to it. I know some ppl say trib gives then strength and pumps up libido but I cant speak on that. IMO daa, endosurge and erase are more than enough for strength and libido.
I used daa/erase as stack and I enjoyed actually am gonna run the same tack again. The doses for me was erase 3 pills a day and daa was 3grams a day for 8 weeks. You can always start erase at on pill some people get dry joints from it
I have ran Erase with DAA and had success with the stack. Erase really is good stuff.
Just saw this thread while going out to find someone that actually has Endosurge in stock. I can say that in my 20 years of lifting (I'm 37), I have never come across a stack like Endo and Erase. I have taken and known about L-Dopa and Stinging Nettle for years and it was always my favorite combo. When I accidentally stumbled across Endo and Erase about 6 months ago, I had to give it a shot and I honestly don't think I will use another stack. The gains in strength, libido, and alpha male have been through the roof. I take 3 weeks off every 8 weeks because I can't wait to start again.
Found those just from a quick google search...could find 100 more

OP - Try EOD dosing of EP

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
whatever to all. Diet was on point to how it fits my sched. Im not trying compete but I just want a better lifestyle for myself so I stay clean and allow a cheat day 1x per week. EP was dosed every other day. Followed all directions. What i was expecting was something or anything...what I got was nothing. Yeah SNS aint getting my biz because that product did nothing and I was shorted pills in the bottle. Kept waiting for EP and dry joints effects but nothing. Endosurge is blah other than those few days of sleep. 228lbs, 21%bf. Bench: 355x3, Incline bench 320x3, DL 425 x 3, Leg Press 20 plates x 8 reps - kinda know what im doing and if I was feeling and/or noticing anything different. NADA NADA NADA! End of story!
I am the same strength as you and I also took DAA and it didn`t give any strength boost whatsoever.

You and I should feel a boost it as we are at our maximum strength but nothing.

I also took bloods and there was no testosterone increase.

btw if DAA really boosts T 40% (which I believe it doesn`t),that isn`t at all enough to impact strength in any way.

So I don`t understand people reporting increased strength nor I understand people expecting it.

Maybe over time,when having such a small increase,you would eventually see some minor results but otherwise no.

I am still going to try out Erase,in order to see if it will lower my high E2.

But I am also not expecting any immediate gain from it.

If it doesn`t cause me side effects,I will do bloods,and if they are positive,I will use it over a long period of time,and then I can expect some gains.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Found those just from a quick google search...could find 100 more

OP - Try EOD dosing of EP[/FONT][/COLOR]

^ He did dose EOD.

I am the same strength as you and I also took DAA and it didn`t give any strength boost whatsoever.

btw if DAA really boosts T 40% (which I believe it doesn`t),that isn`t at all enough to impact strength in any way.

So I don`t understand people reporting increased strength nor I understand people expecting it.

Maybe over time,when having such a small increase,you would eventually see some minor results but otherwise no.

If it doesn`t cause me side effects,I will do bloods,and if they are positive,I will use it over a long period of time,and then I can expect some gains.
We've gone through 3x this killer lol - you can believe it doesn't boost t as much as you'd like. Peer reviewed studies take precedence over your belief. No disrespect intended its the internet I can't convey tone appropriately, I am in no way trying to come across offensive

- Valdez

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
some people just dont respond to certain supps that other ppl do

MrBEEF

Awards

DAA and Erase alone work for me...as long as I keep my protein to 200+g/day. If I drop below, I'll slowly taper down or stay the same. It's clockwork for me...which I kind of find really neat. I am also in the same range as you guys... 3 x 12 @ 275 lbs bench, 3 x 10 @ 315 lbs squat, 3 x 8 @ 90 lbs dumbbell shoulder press for my usual routine of maintenance(just trying to keep what I got), and actually trying to get leaner and if I lose a bit of strength I am ok with that. I am also at my physical peak...where noticeable changes can be seen with little deviation from my standard protocol =/ kinda depressing.

As a reply to your conclusion Kainalu, I think you are reporting 'BAD BAD BAD BAD' but fail to demonstrate a legitimate protocol... I kinda feel like you're trying to bash everything and everyone b/c you simply didn't make any results, I feel frustration in the tone of your post. This happens to everyone. Instead of bashing perhaps you should review your lifestyle(drinking, stressed sleep,etc.), diet and training politely state your results with more information. And then you wrote your post subject as THE TRUTH, ....eh...come on buddy....that's just rude....it's the truth for you for whatever reason but not for others.

A lot of people put time, $ and hard work into this (bodybuilders and companies), into something they enjoy...anmd it just feels like your post is sort of tyrant-like "it is sucks for me it will suck for everyone else" =/

I'd recommended being more scientific to your results.

Not hating on you & Good Luck,
-MrBEEF

Last edited:
Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
We've gone through 3x this killer lol - you can believe it doesn't boost t as much as you'd like. Peer reviewed studies take precedence over your belief.
- Valdez
Not for me they don`t Valdez.

I believe it does not boost T.

You guys can believe what you want lol.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
No disrespect intended its the internet I can't convey tone appropriately, I am in no way trying to come across offensive

- Valdez
No problem Valdez....

I aint mad at ya....

In fact I love you....

Kainalu

Awards
Honda i wish you were closer...then we could see who was deafening...no silence here...just not worth it...you wanna know how mych boiled tilapia and chicken i've eaten in the last 5 months? How much baked salmon and lean cuts of eye of round steaks, egg whites and whole eggs and all the greens I can get down in a day? I dont need to update you guys on anything. It is what it is..Sorry if you guys are hurt by it. Its my opinion, my money and my response to what I actually got form this. Take it to the bank. It is what it is...aint gonna fuss or fret about it anymore. Have all your hater thoughts! I just stated my peace and i'm out!

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
some people just dont respond to certain supps that other ppl do
Almost none of you bros in the Americas do bloodwork for test boosters because it`s so damn expensive.So you don`t really know if you`re getting your test boosted.

Kainalu

Awards
I dont drink, smoke or party of any sort. I get roughly 7-8hrs sleep a night. Nothing negative in my life. I train 4x per week and run sprints with my son twcie per week. I keep my protein intake at about 260-275grams a day. I aint a new kid on the block. Powerlifted in Hawaii in my mid 20's and was able to get 360 for 4 and Deadlift 515lbs, all at 192lbs. I was a meat and potatoes type of guy. Dont insinuate that I dont know how to train and treat my body cuz that offensive. Its my opinion. It didnt work for me. End of story.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
btw....

I wish if we could know if the Italian DAA study had done pre- and after bloods drawn at the same time of the day.

I,having done total T bloods many times,
have noticed very big oscillations in total T throughout the day,
with my levels being quite approximately 40% higher in the morning and 40% lower in the afternoon.

That`s one way to fabricate a study.

If these oscillations are a normal phenomenon,they could have drawn bloods pre-DAA for all the participants in the afternoon,and have the come in the morning for the after-DAA drawings.

Just saying.

p.s.my levels were also higher when I was fasted,and lower when not.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem Valdez....

I aint mad at ya....

In fact I love you....
The feeling is mutual ;)

btw....

I wish if we could know if the Italian DAA study had done pre- and after bloods drawn at the same time of the day.

I,having done total T bloods many times,
have noticed very big oscillations in total T throughout the day,
with my levels being quite approximately 40% higher in the morning and 40% lower in the afternoon.

That`s one way to fabricate a study.

If these oscillations are a normal phenomenon,they could have drawn bloods pre-DAA for all the participants in the afternoon,and have the come in the morning for the after-DAA drawings.

Just saying.

p.s.my levels were also higher when I was fasted,and lower when not.
I frequently get my bloods taken fwiw.

The Italian study and the most recently published study both did baseline values which is standard in studies. How else would they be able to determine variances? You should read the studies killer

- Valdez

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
The feeling is mutual ;)

I frequently get my bloods taken fwiw.

The Italian study and the most recently published study both did baseline values which is standard in studies. How else would they be able to determine variances? You should read the studies killer

- Valdez
Thanks V!

:)

Kainalu

Awards
You can google search all you want...Im real and its my results that matter...I know of the google searches (and forums, blogs) hence the reason I tried the stack. Thanks for this insightful (yet blind) input.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For some reason when reading the first post all I could hear was Bob Porter from Office Space reading it.

Dunno why.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can google search all you want...Im real and its my results that matter...I know of the google searches (and forums, blogs) hence the reason I tried the stack. Thanks for this insightful (yet blind) input.
Chill out man... There is no need to be so confrontational. I'm pretty sure we got it all figured out via pm. I'm glad you messaged me and like I said I'm pretty confident the problem has been resolved on where the cycle went wrong.

One thing tho I forgot to ask you how long was the cycle? I'm at work so scrolling through posts isn't really ideal at the moment.

Lets give him a chance guys.

- Valdez

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck with your training goals in 2013.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to do this stack :/
Its a solid stack. There have been plenty who have done this stack with great results. Not everyone will respond as well as others. All you can do is run it yourself and see what happens. I've ran DAA + Erase a few times and had great success. I haven't ran endosurge though.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use DAA and it definitely increases libido. If nothing else it's a cheap supp for that

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Its a solid stack. There have been plenty who have done this stack with great results. Not everyone will respond as well as others. All you can do is run it yourself and see what happens. I've ran DAA + Erase a few times and had great success. I haven't ran endosurge though.
I am going endo + d-pol + erase

I'm looking forward to it

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going endo + d-pol + erase

I'm looking forward to it
And you should. Don't let what others say affect what you think the stack will do for you. Not saying you are, just saying haha. Hope it goes good for you though.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
And you should. Don't let what others say affect what you think the stack will do for you. Not saying you are, just saying haha. Hope it goes good for you though.
One thing ive learned about this industry is if something interests you go for it. Find out if works for you yourself. Been off my DAA/Endo/Erase/F-95 stack for 5 days now and I can tell.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing ive learned about this industry is if something interests you go for it. Find out if works for you yourself. Been off my DAA/Endo/Erase/F-95 stack for 5 days now and I can tell.
Exactly. When I came off Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite + DAA, I could tell there was a huge difference.

I like to follow this when it comes to movies also. Critics are going to hate but if I think the movie will be good and gets bad reviews, I am still going to go. Kind of off topic I know haha.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. When I came off Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite + DAA, I could tell there was a huge difference.

I like to follow this when it comes to movies also. Critics are going to hate but if I think the movie will be good and gets bad reviews, I am still going to go. Kind of off topic I know haha.
Great analogy!

- Valdez

Kainalu

Awards
Chill out? Bro, check yorself. I'll be me and if its taken as confrontational then so be it ...thanks...as for your question I ran it for 6 weeks...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chill out? Bro, check yorself. I'll be me and if its taken as confrontational then so be it ...thanks...as for your question I ran it for 6 weeks...
Sounds great :) excellent! Thanks for your feedback and good luck in your future endeavors :D

- Valdez

Jcweinsx

Awards
I believe the earth is the center of our solar system not the sun...but I tend to think there is some truth in a peer reviewed study that has never had a duplicate study with contrary results.

Endosurge, DAA, and Erase all worked well for me. If your normal T values are high you may not notice any results. If you're over 30 and noticed you don't have the same edge you once did these products may work for you. They're not test, so don't expect to put 20 lbs on in 8 weeks. If nothing else you should definitely notice when you come of erase. I hate it when an Erase cycle ends. I like the dryer less water retention look. I had even better results when I swapped BioForge for Endosurge. Endosurge is very inexpensive, practically free in some deals from Nutra. Bio Forge is better but costs 2x more.

Kainalu

Awards
FTR, i'm 44...glad it worked for you. Maybe I will try DAA again n the future (maybe) but most def not SNS DAA. Can I ask what DAA you used for your cycle? And I used Erase Pro, just fyi.

Jcweinsx

Awards
I used bulk daa powder from hard rhino/muscle empire. I think most daa is probably made by the same 1-2 mfg in China. I have a bottle of iForce intimidate I will run I about 8 weeks so I'll let you know how that goes. Intimidate is methyl daa and iforce claims it is 100x more effective. I dose 3.5 g of daa every day and prefer to take it at night. If you don't get 7 hrs or more sleep you prob won't get the full effect. I prefer an 8 week cycle. Just start to notice it around day 14-15. I prefer OG erase as 75mg of the AI is too much for me to take for more than 2 weeks. With og Erase it is 25 mg per cap so I can control the dosage. I start erase at about 2.5 weeks after starting daa. Some people do not respond to some products, but give it a second try and hopefully you'll find a better result. If your diet is missing or deficient in test building materials this could also play a role.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I dose 3.5 g of daa every day and prefer to take it at night. If you don't get 7 hrs or more sleep you prob won't get the full effect. I prefer an 8 week cycle. Just start to notice it around day 14-15. If your diet is missing or deficient in test building materials this could also play a role.
Lol

In my opinion and according to my blood test,it does not work at all.

It does provide a libido boost the first two runs,but I suspect this happens through a different mechanism,not androgen boost.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Lol