TRUTH about Endosurge, SNS DAA and PES Erase Pro Stack...

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

And you should. Don't let what others say affect what you think the stack will do for you. Not saying you are, just saying haha. Hope it goes good for you though.
    One thing ive learned about this industry is if something interests you go for it. Find out if works for you yourself. Been off my DAA/Endo/Erase/F-95 stack for 5 days now and I can tell.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

One thing ive learned about this industry is if something interests you go for it. Find out if works for you yourself. Been off my DAA/Endo/Erase/F-95 stack for 5 days now and I can tell.
    Exactly. When I came off Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite + DAA, I could tell there was a huge difference.

I like to follow this when it comes to movies also. Critics are going to hate but if I think the movie will be good and gets bad reviews, I am still going to go. Kind of off topic I know haha.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Re: TRUTH about Endosurge, SNS DAA and PES Erase Pro Stack...

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Exactly. When I came off Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite + DAA, I could tell there was a huge difference.

I like to follow this when it comes to movies also. Critics are going to hate but if I think the movie will be good and gets bad reviews, I am still going to go. Kind of off topic I know haha.
    Great analogy!

- Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

Chill out? Bro, check yorself. I'll be me and if its taken as confrontational then so be it ...thanks...as for your question I ran it for 6 weeks...
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.93%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Re: TRUTH about Endosurge, SNS DAA and PES Erase Pro Stack...

Quote Originally Posted by Kainalu View Post
    Chill out? Bro, check yorself. I'll be me and if its taken as confrontational then so be it ...thanks...as for your question I ran it for 6 weeks...
    Sounds great excellent! Thanks for your feedback and good luck in your future endeavors

- Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

I believe the earth is the center of our solar system not the sun...but I tend to think there is some truth in a peer reviewed study that has never had a duplicate study with contrary results.

Endosurge, DAA, and Erase all worked well for me. If your normal T values are high you may not notice any results. If you're over 30 and noticed you don't have the same edge you once did these products may work for you. They're not test, so don't expect to put 20 lbs on in 8 weeks. If nothing else you should definitely notice when you come of erase. I hate it when an Erase cycle ends. I like the dryer less water retention look. I had even better results when I swapped BioForge for Endosurge. Endosurge is very inexpensive, practically free in some deals from Nutra. Bio Forge is better but costs 2x more.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

FTR, i'm 44...glad it worked for you. Maybe I will try DAA again n the future (maybe) but most def not SNS DAA. Can I ask what DAA you used for your cycle? And I used Erase Pro, just fyi.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%

I used bulk daa powder from hard rhino/muscle empire. I think most daa is probably made by the same 1-2 mfg in China. I have a bottle of iForce intimidate I will run I about 8 weeks so I'll let you know how that goes. Intimidate is methyl daa and iforce claims it is 100x more effective. I dose 3.5 g of daa every day and prefer to take it at night. If you don't get 7 hrs or more sleep you prob won't get the full effect. I prefer an 8 week cycle. Just start to notice it around day 14-15. I prefer OG erase as 75mg of the AI is too much for me to take for more than 2 weeks. With og Erase it is 25 mg per cap so I can control the dosage. I start erase at about 2.5 weeks after starting daa. Some people do not respond to some products, but give it a second try and hopefully you'll find a better result. If your diet is missing or deficient in test building materials this could also play a role.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jcweinsx View Post
    I dose 3.5 g of daa every day and prefer to take it at night. If you don't get 7 hrs or more sleep you prob won't get the full effect. I prefer an 8 week cycle. Just start to notice it around day 14-15. If your diet is missing or deficient in test building materials this could also play a role.
    Lol

In my opinion and according to my blood test,it does not work at all.

It does provide a libido boost the first two runs,but I suspect this happens through a different mechanism,not androgen boost.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kainalu View Post
    Just an update...this stack sucks! wouldnt recommend any of these products. Endosurge was blah (some nice sleep days 4-7 but thats it). SNS DAA? nope! Cheap product and no more biz from me to that company. Erase Pro? Erased my hard earned money and that was it. Nothing from that either. Tell ppl the truth when recommending stacks. Horrible Horrible Horrible! My routine switched up for the stack. No special feeling. No major increase in strength that I wasnt doing on my own before stack. No LIBIDO increase...more like killed it for 2 weeks...gonna stick with protein from foods and my power/building workout routines. Only supp will be my Jacked that I take maybe 2x a week at most on days I train after work... adios!
    Lol
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Daa and Erase worked wonders for me.... I think you need to read and stop being some self centered prick. You do realize estrogen plays a huge role in our body's libido and other systems. IF you dip to low then bye bye libido which happened to me at 3 caps of Erase per day. DAA has undergone many peer reviewed studies but the true fact of it is that not everyone responds to supplementation the same way other people do. For example someone with a high tolerance to caffeine may need two scoops of a PWO instead of 1 I wish I was one of those people lol.
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Daa and Erase worked wonders for me.... I think you need to read and stop being some self centered prick. You do realize estrogen plays a huge role in our body's libido and other systems. IF you dip to low then bye bye libido which happened to me at 3 caps of Erase per day. DAA has undergone many peer reviewed studies but the true fact of it is that not everyone responds to supplementation the same way other people do. For example someone with a high tolerance to caffeine may need two scoops of a PWO instead of 1 I wish I was one of those people lol.
    Some solid synergism....Erase can make a testosterone booster work better
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite plus SNS DAA
    By Lagartizscha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 10:00 AM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:58 AM