anabeta elite 1st cycle

jkell192

Awards
How's it going everyone, just started my first cycle of anabeta elite today. I'm stoked to see how the supp. is going to work for me. After day one my appetite is already through the roof. My goal is to put on a solid ten pounds while using ae. My current stack is ae, whey protein, 12 gs of bcaas. Thinking about adding deer antler velvet to the stack. Good idea?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No on the deer antler velvet. Wont see anything from it. ABE will give you nice solid gains you are looking for.

jkell192

Awards
Alright awesome. I've read nothing but good things about ABE so I had to try it out. Can abe be hard on the liver or kidneys? The only thing that I was skeptical about was the large proprietary blend that is in it.

jkell192

Awards
Should you run an estrogen blocker while taking abe?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to be skeptical at all about ABE. Also you do not need to take an estrogen blocker with ABE, but Erase/Erase Pro would be a great addition.

If you've had pre-existing liver or kidney problems you should consult your physician before starting ABE.

jkell192

Awards
I haven't had any issues with my liver or kidneys, but I haven't gotten anything tested in a while. I always make sure I drink a large amount of water while taking any capsule supplement though.

Thank you for the helpful information! I'm going to post my results in 2 weeks. I'm currently weighing 156 at 4.3% body fat. I'm going for 165 by the end of my cycle

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't had any issues with my liver or kidneys, but I haven't gotten anything tested in a while. I always make sure I drink a large amount of water while taking any capsule supplement though.

Thank you for the helpful information! I'm going to post my results in 2 weeks. I'm currently weighing 156 at 4.3% body fat. I'm going for 165 by the end of my cycle
You're looking to gain 9 pounds in 2 weeks? What is your history of lifting?

d1sc1ple

Awards
I would save the money on the Deer Antler spray/garbage and pick up some Erase and a second bottle of ABE if you haven't already. This stuff hits you really fast compared to most products on the market but you should still run the 8 week cycle to get maximum benefits. Hope you are loving the product it is my favorite supplement results wise, well until I get my Enhanced in that is :)

jkell192

Awards
No I'm looking to gain close to the 9 pounds by the end of my month cycle. I am a cpt and have been doing bodybuilding lifts for about 3 years now. I have gained 20 pounds of lean muscle mass in 6 months without taking any supps. So with ABE I think I should be able to put on close to the 9 in a month. Especially with how hungry I am constantly while take ABE. This stuff is no joke so far.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's it going everyone, just started my first cycle of anabeta elite today. I'm stoked to see how the supp. is going to work for me. After day one my appetite is already through the roof. My goal is to put on a solid ten pounds while using ae. My current stack is ae, whey protein, 12 gs of bcaas. Thinking about adding deer antler velvet to the stack. Good idea?
no on the deer antler velvet. and its going to be hard putting on 10 pounds with any natty supplement in a 4 week span. plus ABE is going to cut you a little bit so u may lose body fat but add a little muscle and not gain much weight.

jamesrick80

Awards
I tried anabeta elite but I truly believe you can get better results with dietary changes than using this natty supplement.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can gain 9lbs in a month, BUT that will not all be LBM. While ABE is very effective it isn't magical and having an expectation that high will only lead to disappointment.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can gain 9lbs in a month, BUT that will not all be LBM. While ABE is very effective it isn't magical and having an expectation that high will only lead to disappointment.
Don't you tell me its not magical :D

d1sc1ple

Awards
Don't you tell me its not magical :D
^greatness!

I have gained 5-6 lbs in a month on ABE but 9 usually takes like 6-8 weeks on it which is still amazing for any supplement!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
^greatness!

I have gained 5-6 lbs in a month on ABE but 9 usually takes like 6-8 weeks on it which is still amazing for any supplement!
I'd take that any day!

d1sc1ple

Awards
I'd take that any day!
^EXACTLY!! You can't hope for better gains on a Natty stack and if you look at keep able gains even most ProHo's won't give you that. Add in the safety and studies on PubMed and you can see why This is my Favorite supplement.... Well it's now tied with Enhanced lol.