PES enhanced is strong stuff

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Let me know what you think!
    Will do.

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Answers
    1


    How many of you are on Enhanced/VERSA-1? Shall we call it the EnV Stack...oooo i like that!
  3. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    How many of you are on Enhanced/VERSA-1? Shall we call it the EnV Stack...oooo i like that!
    The EnV stack for others to Envy?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    The EnV stack for others to Envy?
    the weights keep going up and the enery never stops....
  5. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep
    How many of you are on Enhanced/VERSA-1? Shall we call it the EnV Stack...oooo i like that!
    Sounds awesome!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  6. Registered User
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Answers
    0

    PES enhanced is strong stuff


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Haha, are you really using Enhanced instead of coffee? You are a mad man!
    I did that twice this week myself. It gets your head clear so fast and I wake up at 4am. I really want to just use it on gym days but its effects are perfect for clearing the morning cobwebs.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  7. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    How many of you are on Enhanced/VERSA-1? Shall we call it the EnV Stack...oooo i like that!
    Doing this tomorrow. So far Versa 1 has enhanced the effects of every stim/pre workout I've used alongside it.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  8. Registered User
    tilldeath's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Well...I am thoroughly enjoyed enhanced as a study aid (serious). CDP-Choline, increased brain perfusion via nitrates, and a damn potent stim complex make it almost...made for studying . 1 scoop of Enhanced + 1 scoop Focus XT = awesome
    thoughts on adding noopept to the mix and dosage?
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  9. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,459
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    thoughts on adding noopept to the mix and dosage?
    Noopept at anywhere from 10-30mg should work great with it. I really like how long the energy lasts too...absolutely trumps your typical caffeine
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Registered User
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0


    After much anticipation i finally got to try this and right off the bat i'd say this is some potent stuff. I have been using stims, caffeine, 5mg yohimbine and european alphamine to be more specific, for the past 2 months or so and 1 scoop is almost too much for me. I dont know how the f uck you guys handle 2 scoops.

    There is definitely some mood uplifting effects i.e. slight euphoria. And i also experience additional pressor activity equipotent to about 200mg caffeine on a 200mg caffeine + 1 scoop enhanced trial.

    BP gets a little too high for cardio, maybe i should drop the caffeine altogether.

    Bottom line its an extraordinary stimulant and definitely a favorite. Although the taste is ****ing disgusting
  11. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Thank you for the analytical review.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    willib's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    553
    Answers
    0


    i made the same mistake,it was intense and my face stayed red for about 3 hours.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,134
    Answers
    7


    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    After much anticipation i finally got to try this and right off the bat i'd say this is some potent stuff. I have been using stims, caffeine, 5mg yohimbine and european alphamine to be more specific, for the past 2 months or so and 1 scoop is almost too much for me. I dont know how the f uck you guys handle 2 scoops.There is definitely some mood uplifting effects i.e. slight euphoria. And i also experience additional pressor activity equipotent to about 200mg caffeine on a 200mg caffeine + 1 scoop enhanced trial. BP gets a little too high for cardio, maybe i should drop the caffeine altogether.Bottom line its an extraordinary stimulant and definitely a favorite. Although the taste is ****ing disgusting
    Taste is getting fixed...we already got the new flavored samples and they taste like candy. Even better than Alphamine in my opinionI wouldnt add any caffeine to Enhanced. Its not a typical "caffeine preworkout"...its a synergistic stim blend

    Its strong for sure!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Taste is getting fixed...we already got the new flavored samples and they taste like candy. Even better than Alphamine in my opinionI wouldnt add any caffeine to Enhanced. Its not a typical "caffeine preworkout"...its a synergistic stim blend

    Its strong for sure!
    I actually thought it tasted pretty good. Usually when I drink alphamine it makes my breath smell funky afterwards so I chew some gum. This didnt have that effect, not that it matters because its gone in one gulp and im feeling awesome. But the flavor of enhanced is "lighter" than alphamine, which i kind of liked. Better than the OG craze anyday lol
    CELTIC LABS REP
  15. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    I find the taste very mild and easy to drink.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  16. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0


    I like it ,
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  17. Registered User
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,122
    Answers
    8


    I'm stim tolerant! Took 1 scoop on empty stomach and waited 45 mins with no results. Took a second scoop and 30 mins later I thought I was going into orbit!!!! Took my BP and it was 152/80. I'm normally 116/72. Older guys or those with BP issues please be careful with dosing.
  18. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I'm stim tolerant! Took 1 scoop on empty stomach and waited 45 mins with no results. Took a second scoop and 30 mins later I thought I was going into orbit!!!! Took my BP and it was 152/80. I'm normally 116/72. Older guys or those with BP issues please be careful with dosing.
    I had a PM from someone on another forum who did this as well.

    Didn't feel one scoop as much as he wanted so took another and went way overboard.

    Please be careful with dosing, it is very strong.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    898
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs

    I actually thought it tasted pretty good. Usually when I drink alphamine it makes my breath smell funky afterwards so I chew some gum. This didnt have that effect, not that it matters because its gone in one gulp and im feeling awesome. But the flavor of enhanced is "lighter" than alphamine, which i kind of liked. Better than the OG craze anyday lol
    Finally ...someone else that gets the funky breath after alphamine...love me some alphamine but the the funky breath is weird..wish there was a way to stop that.
  20. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,429
    Answers
    0


    Longer periods of adrenaline tend to lead to bad breath in my experience.
    doing my own thang!
  21. Board Supporter
    nevergoodenough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    535
    Answers
    0


    I jumped on the Insider deal and didn't look close enough at the label. I'm completely intolerant to yohimbe or johimbe. I've unfortunately had some of the worst workouts of my life on just 1 scoop. My heart rate skyrockets after only doing a few reps, then takes minutes to come down. I get real clammy and my mouth salivates like crazy, overall just very uncomfortable.

    I remembered reading there is a yohimbe free alphamine, is there a yohimbe free enhanced? I have used maybe 5 scoops out of the tub, anybody want to trade?
  22. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Longer periods of adrenaline tend to lead to bad breath in my experience.
    It has to be an ingredient in alphamine, it happens after just a few minutes post consumption. Like an acidic aftertaste maybe? I dunno how to explain it exactly.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  23. Registered User
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough View Post
    I jumped on the Insider deal and didn't look close enough at the label. I'm completely intolerant to yohimbe or johimbe. I've unfortunately had some of the worst workouts of my life on just 1 scoop. My heart rate skyrockets after only doing a few reps, then takes minutes to come down. I get real clammy and my mouth salivates like crazy, overall just very uncomfortable.

    I remembered reading there is a yohimbe free alphamine, is there a yohimbe free enhanced? I have used maybe 5 scoops out of the tub, anybody want to trade?
    I believe yohimbe alkaloids are prohibited in UK and most of europe. There most likely will be a yohimbe-free enhanced if they want to target european customers.


    Just out of curiosity, are you using any reuptake inhibitors?
  24. Registered User
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Answers
    0

    PES enhanced is strong stuff


    5am and I'm 30 mins in on 2 scoops empty stomach. Holy crap I'm jumping out of my skin !!! 1 scoop only with no food . Enhanced is way powerful .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  25. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    It has to be an ingredient in alphamine, it happens after just a few minutes post consumption. Like an acidic aftertaste maybe? I dunno how to explain it exactly.
    Choline bitartrate.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    5am and I'm 30 mins in on 2 scoops empty stomach. Holy crap I'm jumping out of my skin !!! 1 scoop only with no food . Enhanced is way powerful .
    Haha, I hope you are going to train and not just taking it for recreational fun!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Board Supporter
    nevergoodenough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    I believe yohimbe alkaloids are prohibited in UK and most of europe. There most likely will be a yohimbe-free enhanced if they want to target european customers.


    Just out of curiosity, are you using any reuptake inhibitors?
    No I am not, so if there's anybody interested in it, shoot me a pm.
  28. Registered User
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Answers
    0

    PES enhanced is strong stuff


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Haha, I hope you are going to train and not just taking it for recreational fun!
    I was doing pull ups and I felt like I had no legs! Haha
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  29. zv3
    zv3 is offline
    Registered User
    zv3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    205
    Answers
    0


    PES is stong but it did not seem to affect my heart-rate like other stim supps. (Jack3d sometimes made my heart race) This is why I really like Enhanced, I can dose a 2 full scoops and I just get endless energy WITHOUT the racing-heart rate. It's NOT a caffeine buzz to me, it's a nice, smooth climb that I really like. I'm a little surprised that some are getting increased BP and heart rates, but everything affects everybody differently!
  30. Registered User
    Natestreo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    854
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    PES is stong but it did not seem to affect my heart-rate like other stim supps. (Jack3d sometimes made my heart race) This is why I really like Enhanced, I can dose a 2 full scoops and I just get endless energy WITHOUT the racing-heart rate. It's NOT a caffeine buzz to me, it's a nice, smooth climb that I really like. I'm a little surprised that some are getting increased BP and heart rates, but everything affects everybody differently!
    I agree. I never truly understood "clean" energy before I took ENHANCED. Smooth, consistent energy without being jittery.
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  31. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  32. Registered User
    Kinggrommet's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    241
    Answers
    0


    Damn that's a good deal...
  33. Registered User
    unzarida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    I really want to jump on this deal, however, I've been having this weird side effect of Enhanced every time I've used it (for a total of 3 workouts).

    The focus I get from it is great when my eyes are staying idle, but when I start shifting my focus back and forth in different directions I get an insane headache/vertigo feeling... Never had this with any other PWO or nootropic before, and I tolerate alphamine quite well.

    Clean energy and focus, but this side effect really kills it for me. Anyone else experience something like this? It's happened with both 1, 1.5 and 2 scoops, with the latter just amplifying it.

    I'm thinking that maybe my body is having trouble adjusting to the nitrates?
  34. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    That's a steal for this for those who didn't jump on the insider.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  35. Registered User
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Answers
    0


    allright guys. I been giving this stuff a shot and ive got to say im a believer. My first time using this stuff made me feel ill, i started with 1 heaping scoop (about 1.5 realistic size scoops). I felt nauseated sweaty and just plain odd. But i thought i would stick to it.
    So i tried hals scoop. No sides with this, no rush but damn after the warmup sets effects started to shine. Is like an on switch and to my disbelief, pump was accumulating. There's gotta be some sort of delivery system or the extracts are real pure cause i did feel the pump better than with 1g agmatine and 1g creatine nitrate plus citruline stacked and it was a damn half scoop.
    Now ive then jumped into 1 scoop with no sides , but everything seem to be better. So i think 1 scoop will be my sweet spot.

    On a side note, endurance was outstanding too, i noticed that, but what could be doing this? there is no citrulline or beta alanine which typically do this to me. Anyone noticed better endurance / less fatigue during sets? I noticed this on craze but that does have citruline so this had me wondering.
  36. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,459
    Answers
    8


    1 scoop seems to be the consensus dose for most users. 40 servings at that price on nutra is nuts.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  37. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,134
    Answers
    7


    Quote Originally Posted by unzarida View Post
    I really want to jump on this deal, however, I've been having this weird side effect of Enhanced every time I've used it (for a total of 3 workouts).

    The focus I get from it is great when my eyes are staying idle, but when I start shifting my focus back and forth in different directions I get an insane headache/vertigo feeling... Never had this with any other PWO or nootropic before, and I tolerate alphamine quite well.

    Clean energy and focus, but this side effect really kills it for me. Anyone else experience something like this? It's happened with both 1, 1.5 and 2 scoops, with the latter just amplifying it.

    I'm thinking that maybe my body is having trouble adjusting to the nitrates?
    Havent heard that feeling yet...Enhanced definitely has a strong mental aspect.

    I have to disagree with Cooper though... 1.5 scoops seems to be the favorite dose for guys really wanting to buzz at the gym. 2 scoops if you're a baller, shot caller
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  38. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0


    1.5 and I'm kicking in the door to the gym, love this stuff!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  39. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    On a side note, endurance was outstanding too, i noticed that, but what could be doing this? there is no citrulline or beta alanine which typically do this to me. Anyone noticed better endurance / less fatigue during sets? I noticed this on craze but that does have citruline so this had me wondering.
    Nice to see you found your sweet spot by playing with the doses. As for the endurance that is something that I notice a lot on Nitrates. I know you mentioned you have used Creatine Nitrate before though so that should be similar. It may be due to the mental aspects of the product tho. Increased mental stimulation may have you pushing through barriers you wouldn't normally.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  40. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,398
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    1.5 and I'm kicking in the door to the gym, love this stuff!
    I normally do this. Today I hit 2 scoops though because I was pretty tired around training time. Was able to go in and kill back, abs and cardio. Still feeling wired almost 2 hours after the workout!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recompadrol is strong stuff...
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 04:17 PM
  2. Alpha t2-this stuff is strong
    By Hope in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 11:39 PM
  3. FinigenX Magnum ??? what is this stuff?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 12:31 PM
  4. what the hell is this stuff?
    By CrimsonOsiris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 11:04 AM
  5. whats is this stuff?
    By x_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 11:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in