Test boosters

patrick96826

Awards
If I take a test booster should I supplement with anti estrogen and which brand should I take

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What test booster are you looking into?

d1sc1ple

Awards
If I take a test booster should I supplement with anti estrogen and which brand should I take
Depends on A: the test booster (example; DAA=yes) B: how your body reacts to said test boosters etc.

You could just run Erase Pro it will do both for you.

jkell192

Awards
Also depends on your age. Don't waste your money on a test booster if your test is already high

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dpol and ErasePro is my go to!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test boosters do not require an anti e. Tropinol xp.. testabolan v2.. intimidate are all solid test boosters that dont require any additional supplements to stack along.

Mike

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test boosters do not require an anti e. Tropinol xp.. testabolan v2.. intimidate are all solid test boosters that dont require any additional supplements to stack along.

Mike
Well that depends on the individual. If I take DAA without an AI and mucuna my nips go CRAZY sensitive. So I usually take AD-3 from my first doese of daa on and never have a problem anymore

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established

Mike
Tropinol XP + Intimidate are available for $32.49 at Nutraplanet - that's at least half price for the combo, and it's a great pair at that. :eek:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tropinol XP + Intimidate are available for $32.49 at Nutraplanet - that's at least half price for the combo, and it's a great pair at that. :eek:

I think they raised it to 37.. but still a crazy freakin once in a lifetime deal!

Mike

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that depends on the individual. If I take DAA without an AI and mucuna my nips go CRAZY sensitive. So I usually take AD-3 from my first doese of daa on and never have a problem anymore
Hey, hey, hey, no worries my man hit up a little DAA with some Inhibit P and keep the nips itch free

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I totally didn't mean for that to rhyme...

- Valdez

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not absolutely necessary, but yes if you want to get the most out of your test booster. And Erase or Erase Pro will work every time.

d1sc1ple

Awards
It's not absolutely necessary, but yes if you want to get the most out of your test booster. And Erase or Erase Pro will work every time.
^This! Erase Pro just makes everything exponentially more BA. I run all my DAA with it, hate me some estrogen sides.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on the age of the poster if your an 18 year old teenager trust me you don't need to go pissing into the wind with a testbooster. But I think there are certain things that lend itself very well to using an AI. Obviously as most stated if your going to run DAA, an AI is the perfect place for it. Erase Pro and DAA are a good combo.