Test Boosters

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
Can natural test boosters such as usplabs prime and test powder cause prostate cancer? Just curious

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I'm sure there are claims stating it does/doesn't cause cancer just like everything else out there.

Diet soda causes cancer

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I'm sure there are claims stating it does/doesn't cause cancer just like everything else out there.

Diet soda causes cancer
Diet soda and test boosters are two completely different things..

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I was just making the point that they find that everything causes cancer you won't have any issues I don't see any reason why it would not natty test boosters are just herb blends

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
anything these day causes cancer but i wouldnt worry about it at all

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends on the specific ingredients. I believe there are some ingredients that do have positive correlations (not causations) with some cancers

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Endosurge has stinging nettle root extract which helps with BPH, thus helping the prostate.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
there are many herbs you can take for your prostate to be on the safe side

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any substance that increases testosterone would potentially accelerate Prostate cancer growth if one has already prostate cancer.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Just mentioned it as the OP concern was prostate cancer.
Just thought I'd throw out that the effects on the prostate of certain test boosters could be positive.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Certain Estrogens and levels can also cause cancer issues.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Clinical trials to date are not large enough or long enough to determine the potential effects of testosterone treatment on prostate cancer. Existing data does not indicate that testosterone promotes prostate cancer. Hajjar et al (1997)#1 treated elderly men with a replacement dose of testosterone and found no increase in prostate cancer during a 2-year follow-up. Agarwal and Oefelein (2005)#2 administered testosterone for 19 months to hypogonadal patients with a history of prostate cancer and prostatectomy, but whose recent PSA levels were low. Treatment significantly elevated circulating testosterone and improved quality of life without elevating PSA.

#1 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9360543/

#2 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15643240/

So far, there is no compelling evidence that testosterone has a causative role in prostate cancer.271,272,278,279

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2701485/

One new study found that HPV alone is present in about 70% of the malignant prostate cancers sampled. Can't source the study but I remember reading it. I know certain strains of HPV are estrogen dependent... so from my extreme lack of knowledge I guess I can try to say I think HPV related prostate cancers come when certain men get older, testosterone drops and estrogen starts to play a bigger role. Shot in the dark but what do I know.

I'm on my phone tired of sourcing so read this. If anything read the title.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/742985_5

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Evidence ?
Nothing I sourced is 100%...what is? But to say estrogen has no roll in any cancers in men... come on. And I'm not saying it's not possible testosterone can. But after all, it's definitely more than one factor.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing I sourced is 100%...what is? But to say estrogen has no roll in any cancers in men... come on. And I'm not saying it's not possible testosterone can. But after all, it's definitely more than one factor.
thanks for the studies man. well to be honest, i think anything can be linked to cancer. So are you saying low or high estrogen levels in men can lead to cancer?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
thanks for the studies man. well to be honest, i think anything can be linked to cancer. So are you saying low or high estrogen levels in men can lead to cancer?
I think an overall ratio a possible cause. With lower test and higher estrogen ratio. Not all estrogens are bad though.