Photos : AA or Eviscerate or Both?

jxn

Awards
I am thinking about getting Eviscerate and AA, but I just want to make sure that these products would be good for my goals before I spend $70+ for a 30 day supply of these topicals. Here are some pics I took today. The first is just a relaxed pose. The second is what concerns me; even though it's only noticeable when I perform a vacuum, there is clearly a potential for loose skin as I cut more. Based on these photos, I'm wondering if it would be advisable to use both products, or just Eviscerate for losing the last layer of fat and reducing the chances of loose skin?

IMG_1684_zpse6de265a.jpg

IMG_1685_zps9a83db3e.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your waist circumference?

jxn

Awards
My waist currently measures right at 32.25 inches.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look like you would benefit the most from Eviscerate Smolder, which has skin tightening ingredients.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
When would AA be more appropriate?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When would AA be more appropriate?
VAT sits under the muscle and surrounds internal organs, pushing the abdominal wall out. Think sumo wrestler, big waist even with abs visible.

jxn

Awards
Based on the vacuums, such as in the picture below, I am guessing that I have zero problems with VAT. My main concern right now is making sure loose skin does not become a problem as I lose the last bit. And the vacuum is the only time it becomes apparent that there is a little bit of loose skin.

IMG_1687_zps36d25c29.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I don't see any VAT issues at all. I think smolder is your best choice.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are great. I've noticed significant VAT loss with AA in the two bottle run I was on.

Now switching to smolder.