CellMass

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Heard lots of hype about this product....

What do you boys think?

I am just literally looking for something to get me out of the PCT No Pump Slump, if you will.....

Any feedback?

O14

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its pretty new so nobody really has had a chance to use it. But I beleive Bobo is using it and is keeping everybody updated.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Its pretty new so nobody really has had a chance to use it. But I beleive Bobo is using it and is keeping everybody updated.
Cool thanks bro...I wasn't aware but I think I saw him post in the Nutra thread...

Bump for anyone else....theres got to be someone who has used it...

O14

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
theoretically and on a pharmacodynamic point of view cem3 should be even better than regular cee. We already know that creatine malate was kind of a breakthrough back in the days, personally I'll be waiting for a pure product of cem3, bsn's cellmass is a ripoff, $40 for 20 days ... (admitting you take two servings daily)... Better go with alri's CR2, 500mg of pure creatine ethyl ester per capsule, it allows to dose the amount of creatine you wanna take yourself

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
theoretically and on a pharmacodynamic point of view cem3 should be even better than regular cee. We already know that creatine malate was kind of a breakthrough back in the days, personally I'll be waiting for a pure product of cem3, bsn's cellmass is a ripoff, $40 for 20 days ... (admitting you take two servings daily)... Better go with alri's CR2, 500mg of pure creatine ethyl ester per capsule, it allows to dose the amount of creatine you wanna take yourself
Yeah the price did seem a little up....but then again so is everything BSN makes IMO

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I think however that the "muscle cell uptake blend" as they call it plus the glutamine AKG seems very interesting in a product of this kind, and will probably deliver even greater results over regular cee product like cex ... i'll give it a try

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I think however that the "muscle cell uptake blend" as they call it plus the glutamine AKG seems very interesting in a product of this kind, and will probably deliver even greater results over regular cee product like cex ... i'll give it a try
Sounds good bro....keep us updated, im interested to see how you like it...

O14

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

What exactly does "glutamine AKG" do....scientifically? Are there any studies on this? I know that Bobo is trying this stuff out. Maybe he has some info

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
glutamine akg is simply glutamine bonded with the citric acid cycle intermediate α-Ketoglutarate molecule, basically it should be more effective than glutamine along, although in my opinion the greatest glutamine form available so far is n-acetyl l glutamine