alaphamine and ephedrine

kwantz

Awards
any people here stacking these two together.... if so did you tapper the ephedrine up to test your tolerance with the two. how were the results. I am canadian and its easily accessible. Also is the canadian alphamine the same as the USA's

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There have been quite a few discussions of this combo on the forums before. IMO make sure you have experience with either before just going ahead and stacking them. Assess tolerance first and start low dose of both if you do plan to combine them at first to see how it effects you. EC or Alphamine are already highly effective on their own so no need to combine, yet I know some have enjoyed it.

kwantz

Awards
ok thanks... cant wait to try alphamine. Its been awhile since I have used any stims. used to be a Clen, ECA junkie.... In the past I have used Yohimbe based fat burners. Side effects were bad. But I hope I can tolerate this new yohimbine

kwantz

Awards
they sell them here in canada 8mg per tab.... I usually start at 16 and work my way up

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You shouldn't add anymore caffeine or beta-agonists to Alphamine. If you want to stack something, go for a non stimulant ingredient that doesn't overlap on pathways

An antiestrogen, like erase or erase pro. Or a GDA like Anabolic Pump. Something without stims

kwantz

Awards
why not overlap them... do they cancel eachother out or something.... Or compete for certain receptors

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not overlap them... do they cancel eachother out or something.... Or compete for certain receptors
Alphamine contains caffeine and higenamine (beta-agonist, ephedrine is a beta-agonist)

So correct, competition