What's after DAA?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I have done multiple DAA cycles, first time was great but for every time I got less effect and last time I got nothing :( I only used bulk and most of the time I stacked it with Erase.

What should I do know and what taste boosters actually works? How's a mix blends like test powder?

Appreciate your help!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What "effects" are you expecting to see and not?

joeblow1

Awards
I'm not sure what you expect from daa or test boosters in general. They give you a nice little boost but there not going to give you steroid results.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
I have done multiple DAA cycles, first time was great but for every time I got less effect and last time I got nothing :( I only used bulk and most of the time I stacked it with Erase.

What should I do know and what taste boosters actually works? How's a mix blends like test powder?

Appreciate your help!
if u still want to go the DAA route, you can wait for our Intimidate SRT which should be epic. if not, i know nutra is selling our new Tropinol XP test booster and it comes with intimidate, our NMDA product. for about 32 bucks, one of the best deals going on right now.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Appreciate your help!

Did you use the same brand of bulk DAA each time?

Test Powder is one of my favorite products (using it now). It has benefits beyond what you'll typically get from bulk DAA. Improved mood/sleep quality from Mucuna Pruriens (standardized for l-dopa) and great pumps from Agmatine are some of what I experience. Combining it with Erase/EPro makes for a great test boosting stack IMO. I believe there's an upcoming sale at NP for the TP/EP combo.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you? If you're 21, testosterone boosters will likely have not a ton of effect. You could try a fadogia based one for a bit, that has a different pathway

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As breezy stated, Test Powder with Erase/EP would be something to look into. Test Powder is more then just DAA. Also what brand of DAA were you running before?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tropinol XP + Intimidate = untouchable.

$32.99 for both products? Absolutely absurd.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As breezy stated, Test Powder with Erase/EP would be something to look into. Test Powder is more then just DAA. Also what brand of DAA were you running before?
agree with this.

what type of DAA were you using?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What "effects" are you expecting to see and not?
The same "effects" I had the first coupe of times I used it, increase in energy, libido, well being ect. I only felt "tired" the last couple of times?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The same "effects" I had the first coupe of times I used it, increase in energy, libido, well being ect. I only felt "tired" the last couple of times?
How close together did you run each cycle of DAA?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm not sure what you expect from daa or test boosters in general. They give you a nice little boost but there not going to give you steroid results.
Really?! I thought this was legal d-bol?!! lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really?! I thought this was legal d-bol?!! lol
hahaha. he said that because sometimes people with low post counts on here are newbs (not always) and expect huge gains/results from supplementation alone.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Did you use the same brand of bulk DAA each time?

Test Powder is one of my favorite products (using it now). It has benefits beyond what you'll typically get from bulk DAA. Improved mood/sleep quality from Mucuna Pruriens (standardized for l-dopa) and great pumps from Agmatine are some of what I experience. Combining it with Erase/EPro makes for a great test boosting stack IMO. I believe there's an upcoming sale at NP for the TP/EP combo.
I have used nutra's, SNS and Primaforce. I have been looking in to TP but wasn't sure if it would be much better than regular DAA..? I would be interested in a TP/EP combo...

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
How close together did you run each cycle of DAA?
A couple of months between. I never really did DAA for much longer than 4 weeks, I always seemed to get best benefits the first couple of weeks?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
hahaha. he said that because sometimes people with low post counts on here are newbs (not always) and expect huge gains/results from supplementation alone.
lol, I understand. I been around plus I'm 30+ so I'm not a kid that just "discovered" supplements...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A couple of months between. I never really did DAA for much longer than 4 weeks, I always seemed to get best benefits the first couple of weeks?
if you havent gone longer than 4 weeks before, the how to you know the best benefits are from week 1-4? and a couple of months is a good break. i only take DAA for 8 weeks twice or 3x a year.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would give the Test Powder and Erase stack a go!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would give the Test Powder and Erase stack a go!
solid stack

OP, what were you trying to get from using DAA? if you wanted libido, strength, lbm...etc there are other options for each specific goal so you arent tied down to DAA only.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
if you havent gone longer than 4 weeks before, the how to you know the best benefits are from week 1-4? and a couple of months is a good break. i only take DAA for 8 weeks twice or 3x a year.
Libido and energy is high the first 2 weeks then it goes back to normal..? I maybe do 3x a year also.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
solid stack

OP, what were you trying to get from using DAA? if you wanted libido, strength, lbm...etc there are other options for each specific goal so you arent tied down to DAA only.
That's my question, I understand that any OTC product can only do so much for strength and lbm but I would like to get the energy and libido I got the first couple of times from DAA?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP - seriously, try Tropinol XP. Look at the user reviews here in the log section on the forum...they'll all incredible

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's my question, I understand that any OTC product can only do so much for strenght and lbm but I would like to get the energy and libido I got the first couple of times from DAA?
IGF 2 and HGHup by AppNut are great for libido. For LBM/strength, Erase/Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite are solid options as well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Anabeta Elite and BCS Labs Dominate v1 are two pretty incredible, comprehensive choices