bulking up

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Okay, anabetta ,erase, endosurge, intimidate. That is my bulking cycle, clean bulk , dirty on the weekends. Still have my staples, fish oil, taurine,multi. I think this should cover my basis. Feel free to chime in thank you.

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Oh IM sorry, IM 45 years old. IM hoping IM on the right track with the supplements of choice. I've ran d_pol erase and endosurge with great results. I've also ran all of I forces products with great results. It's my first time running anabeta. This ha why I posted. Sorry for any confusion.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh IM sorry, IM 45 years old. IM hoping IM on the right track with the supplements of choice. I've ran d_pol erase and endosurge with great results. I've also ran all of I forces products with great results. It's my first time running anabeta. This ha why I posted. Sorry for any confusion.
out of the supps you listed, ive only used anabeta and erase. both are great for a bulk.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
41 here...anabeta kicks ass on a bulk, I've used it alone, with Erase, and with Test Powder. Couldn't be happier.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be a very nice combo. How do you plan on dosing each?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No mention of diet. The bulk should go great.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u gonna log? would be interested to see your gains. if you have time, will you post your diet/training

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please, before stacking all of those, make sure you have at least ran each one solo. Never stack products you have never used IMO, but you do have a very solid list of products to work with. You can arrange them nicely to draw out a longer bulk of 12+ weeks. You would gain much better muscle IMO taking 1 or 2 at a time over a greater length, then all at once.

Mike

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Should be a very nice combo. How do you plan on dosing each?
Anabeta two pre, then two post with endo surge all on an empty stomach. Then breakfast take erase and endosurge spread them evenly throughout the day.

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
No mention of diet. The bulk should go great.
IM sorry, I plan on eating chicken breast and rice , fish and veggies, skirt steak and 1 potato, and maybe whole wheat pasta mid week. Peanutbutter and jellies and on the weekends dirty it up a bit.

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
u gonna log? would be interested to see your gains. if you have time, will you post your diet/training
I will try , with family and kids it's tough. But will log as best as I can. Starting Friday march 1st

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IM sorry, I plan on eating chicken breast and rice , fish and veggies, skirt steak and 1 potato, and maybe whole wheat pasta mid week. Peanutbutter and jellies and on the weekends dirty it up a bit.
what hes trying to see is what you eat for every meal (breakfast - 3 eggs, toast, bagel, oats...etc) so we can see if your macros are up to par.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will try , with family and kids it's tough. But will log as best as I can. Starting Friday march 1st
completely understand. even once a week or before/after pics with some updating throughout the log on your feelings...etc. doesnt have to be every day

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Please, before stacking all of those, make sure you have at least ran each one solo. Never stack products you have never used IMO, but you do have a very solid list of products to work with. You can arrange them nicely to draw out a longer bulk of 12+ weeks. You would gain much better muscle IMO taking 1 or 2 at a time over a greater length, then all at once.

Mike
Why thank you for that bit of information. I've used every product except anabeta. IM hoping for solid gains in muscle.

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
completely understand. even once a week or before/after pics with some updating throughout the log on your feelings...etc. doesnt have to be every day
No problem, I'll take pics Saturday for before pics.

rockme

rockme

Awards

Mike
So one could bridge these 4 compounds together? I never even thought about doing that. How would you personally construct this bridge with the 4 the OP is running?

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
okay missed the question completely, morning I take two tables spoons of peanut butter then anabeta, endosurge, half hour later hemevol, then off to the gym. Breakfast is there hard boiled eggs two pieces of toast. Pre snack 4oz. Almonds, lunch tuna with protein shake, afternoon snack peanutbutter and jelly with mhp pudding snack, evening more peanutbutter and jelly with banana and 4oz of almonds, dinner skirt steak 1 potato, late snack protein shake. Sleep, and repeat the week. I hope I answered this correctly.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What you eat really doesn't matter to a certain extent. What your macros are (i.e. total calories, total F/P/CHO) is what you want to know. If you're bulking, and you think pb&j sandwiches once in a while are dirtying up your bulk... oh boy. I don't even know what to say lol. You would probably have a heart attack if you see what i eat on a daily basis.

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
What you eat really doesn't matter to a certain extent. What your macros are (i.e. total calories, total F/P/CHO) is what you want to know. If you're bulking, and you think pb&j sandwiches once in a while are dirtying up your bulk... oh boy. I don't even know what to say lol. You would probably have a heart attack if you see what i eat on a daily basis.
Well I understand it takes plenty of preparing to consume calories. IM also on the road 10 hours out of the day, and IM a fulltime father as well. My food consisted of sandwiches because of my job, I try at best to prepare one meal on the go. As it is now I weigh 240 and stand 6"2. IM 45, and have there herniated discs in my back that put me out of the game 5 months. I love this game so that's why IM still in it. Food is the key I know, but I do the best I can with what I have. Thank you though for your comment.