Old MMV2 PCT question.

csayer

Awards
I had been using LG Sciences Methyl Masterdrol V2 along with N2Gaurd for 2 weeks on a cut and really didn't enjoy it and so stopped after a 2 week period on 5 caps a day.The recommended PCT length for a 4 week cycle is 4 weeks. I want a simple answer to the hopefully simple question. Does this mean i can do 2 weeks PCT for my 2 week failed cycle ? or should i do 4 weeks anyway ? or even somewhere in between?

zv3

zv3

Awards
Great question so I will wait for someone more knowledgeable than me to answer, but I would like to know what you didn't like about the run?

I am using Natadrol and MMv3 now so the insight may help.

csayer

Awards
Well I was expecting good things , I was made aware that one of the main pluses of MMv2 was increased aggression and so better gym performance. I felt really drained most of the time and almost as if my testosterone had actually decreased! I usually have rather long gym sessions but I ended up cutting them down due to lack of energy. I did feel harder and looked more lean however it states on the bottle that it increases strength and if anything I felt weaker! Went onto PCT of a couple natty test boosters and back on an EC stack and strength has gone straight back up !

Will be interested to hear how you get on with the newer formula.