Question on topicals...

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the gels and stuff, ie: Formeron, Sustain Alpha etc. etc. etc. if your hand absorbs a bit of the product, but has crappy absorption, would it be better to rub it into the sites with a plastic baggie or glove on the hand to keep 99% of it at the site and not into the hand pores?

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
Not exactly what you asked, but I've seen people recommend to rub it in with your forearms to prevent wasting some on your hands

xhrr

Awards
Im not ocd enough to do that for the minute difference it may have

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
When applying topicals I usually use gloves anyway to make sure that it doesn't get anywhere it's not supposed to, so I'd say there are a few benefits to using gloves, if you're really concerned about hand absorption

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
youtube dr crisler to see how he demonstrates how to use transdermals. he puts it on his forarms then rub it into his sides

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
apply the lotion if at all possible to the site ur going to apply it too rather than pumping the lotion into your hands

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
apply the lotion if at all possible to the site ur going to apply it too rather than pumping the lotion into your hands

Yeah, I do that. I just wondered some after reading the thread on Formeron. Plus the fact that my hands are pretty calloused and dry and stuff seems to dry quick as soon as I get my hands on it.
I used a baggie today on some Sustain Al. and it seemed to take quite a bit longer to rub into the area before it was dry and gone.

Thanks for the replies

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I do that. I just wondered some after reading the thread on Formeron. Plus the fact that my hands are pretty calloused and dry and stuff seems to dry quick as soon as I get my hands on it.
I used a baggie today on some Sustain Al. and it seemed to take quite a bit longer to rub into the area before it was dry and gone.

Thanks for the replies
where are you applying the lotion? for example if ur applying it on ur chest, squirt it on ur chest or foearms and rub it in with the forearms since u could reach ur chest with ur forearm......absorption into the forearms is a pretty good spot regardless so anything that absorbs into it will be ok

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where are you applying the lotion? for example if ur applying it on ur chest, squirt it on ur chest or foearms and rub it in with the forearms since u could reach ur chest with ur forearm......absorption into the forearms is a pretty good spot regardless so anything that absorbs into it will be ok
Yeah, I'll try that. I did hear the forearm thing might be better. Thanx
And not to overthink this **** (although that may be true somewhat) but this stuff is never very cheap, or I wouldn't mind wasting some of it HA HA

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always use a bag or glove.