Picked up ABE, Versa-1, Alphamine and Erase Pro Need Dosing Advic

drew1204

Awards
Hey guys,

Going to run this sick stack.

I want to make it into an 8-12 week stack, lose fat, gain strength / recomp.

I was wondering how you would dose them from week to week? I am not sure I would take alphamine on workout days because it does noticeably make my heart beat faster, and I got jack3d micro as part of the versa-1 deal + mixing different stims on alphamine = probably a bad idea.

Here's what I was thinking for week 1-4, but I am not sure about the rest...

Week 1-4: ABE, VERSA 1 and Alphamine
Week 5-8: ?
Week 8-12: ?

This should be a sick stack!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many bottles of each do you have and when do you typically workout (time of the day)?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Versa-1 is a waste. It has no science if you read the case studies. I have tried it and there's absolutely nothing from it.

The other stuff is very good.

drew1204

Awards
How many bottles of each do you have and when do you typically workout (time of the day)?
I have a bottle of each, but will order more of the ones I need for longer. I workout around 4-5PM

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of each, but will order more of the ones I need for longer. I workout around 4-5PM
Ok since you work out in the afternoon you could conceivably use Alphamine in the morning upon waking and Jacked Micro before your workouts. That way you could extend your Alphamine tub if only used that way.

If not you could separate them into different months with a bottle of each like:
Month 1: ABE + Alphamine
Month 2: Erase Pro + Jacked Micro + V-1
or
Month 1: ABE + Alphamine (in the morning) + Micro Pre-workout
Month 2: Erase Pro + Alphamine (in the morning) + Micro Pre-workout + V-1

I really like the idea of Alphamine with ABE tho (love Forskolin combined with the ingredients in Alphamine). This way you get an idea how the products are working more individually than just running all the products at one.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Versa-1 is a waste. It has no science if you read the case studies. I have tried it and there's absolutely nothing from it.

I'm not a huge USPLabs guy, but my workouts improved noticeably from my first dose of Versa-1. In my third week of use and I'm harder, fuller and thicker. It may not have worked for you, but it's idiocy to call it "a waste" given all the positive reports from users with no affiliation to USP. Lend something positive to the thread or don't bother posting.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with either of the options bolt laid out for you.

SPLocal

Awards
My God that is an expensive OTC stack; I would consider logging it

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not a huge USPLabs guy, but my workouts improved noticeably from my first dose of Versa-1. In my third week of use and I'm harder, fuller and thicker. It may not have worked for you, but it's idiocy to call it "a waste" given all the positive reports from users with no affiliation to USP. Lend something positive to the thread or don't bother posting.
Ok then read the science or lack of. This board is USP obsessed. And just about everyone is a rep now so there's no impartial advice

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

How long did you run it?

I'm 3 weeks in and I can definitely tell V-1 is working. Focus, strength, DOMS, and vascularity are all increasing.

drew1204

Awards
Ok since you work out in the afternoon you could conceivably use Alphamine in the morning upon waking and Jacked Micro before your workouts. That way you could extend your Alphamine tub if only used that way.

If not you could separate them into different months with a bottle of each like:
or

I really like the idea of Alphamine with ABE tho (love Forskolin combined with the ingredients in Alphamine). This way you get an idea how the products are working more individually than just running all the products at one.
Awesome thanks a lot. I am looking forward to trying it out!

drew1204

Awards
Sounds good to me. Worth a try. If it works it works!

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me. Worth a try. If it works it works!
V1 has made an impact on me as well. day 13 it clicked for me, a marked difference from my previous workout on day 11. not saying its magic or anything but for me it has been very good. On about day 40 now.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Ok then read the science or lack of. This board is USP obsessed. And just about everyone is a rep now so there's no impartial advice
First and foremost I'm already in the midst of running the product, and I'm getting results from it, so the science (or lack of science) is irrelevant to me. The cost may keep me from running it again, but at the three-week mark I'm very happy that I jumped on the IC deal. Second, while it's true that this is a very pro-USP board, I already stated that I'm not one of those guys. Hell, the only other USP products I've used are OEP and Modern BCAA. Third, even if it were true that "most" people on the board are reps (but it's not), there would still only be a handful of USP reps given the large number of companies that are represented here. I'm also pretty sure that neither of the two guys who echoed my opinion on Versa-1 are USP reps. Again, it's fine if you don't like the product, but try to at least act like you have a little bit of intelligence.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

Going to run this sick stack.

I want to make it into an 8-12 week stack, lose fat, gain strength / recomp.

I was wondering how you would dose them from week to week? I am not sure I would take alphamine on workout days because it does noticeably make my heart beat faster, and I got jack3d micro as part of the versa-1 deal + mixing different stims on alphamine = probably a bad idea.

Here's what I was thinking for week 1-4, but I am not sure about the rest...

Week 1-4: ABE, VERSA 1 and Alphamine
Week 5-8: ?
Week 8-12: ?

This should be a sick stack!
Bolt laid out some great info.

Another possible option is to bridge ABE (week1-8) into Versa-1 (week 5-12) with week 5-8 running both the ABE+Versa-1

drew1204

Awards
Bolt laid out some great info.

Another possible option is to bridge ABE (week1-8) into Versa-1 (week 5-12) with week 5-8 running both the ABE+Versa-1
Ok thanks. When should I take the alphamine and erase pro then?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks. When should I take the alphamine and erase pro then?
Alphamine 1-2 scoops in the morning and another scoop later in the afternoon. Make sure you take your second dose on an empty stomach too. Take EP either in the morning or pre-workout.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine 1-2 scoops in the morning and another scoop later in the afternoon. Make sure you take your second dose on an empty stomach too. Take EP either in the morning or pre-workout.
This is what I'd recommend as well. I prefer my EP pre-workout on training days and in the morning on non-training days.

Awards
  • Established
How long did you run it?

I'm 3 weeks in and I can definitely tell V-1 is working. Focus, strength, DOMS, and vascularity are all increasing.
Agreed: yes, yes, yes, and a BIG yes to vascularity.

Oh and by the way, the last USP products I tried were OG jack3d and OG OEP. They were great products, that's why I returned. Gotta hate how all of this USP bashing started over one bunk product (pink magic - didn't work for most people).. All the others have great feedback, and proven results.

Why would PES put the same ingredients in Enhanced? Which is also getting STELLAR reviews!

Ignorance is bliss jamesm...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you mind posting the science you read for others to read?

The only relevant science on the effects (that users are reporting) of VERSA-1 is our animal studies. You have not read those until our patent is issued then it wil become public.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

or

agree with this! solid response

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you mind posting the science you read for others to read?

The only relevant science on the effects (that users are reporting) of VERSA-1 is our animal studies. You have not read those until our patent is issued then it wil become public.
There's other references in the literature besides USP. Regardless, what's the patent #? I looked for it but couldn't find anything. And yes, I know how to search, I'm in IP law.

I'd like to see what the patent is for and where it's at. Patents typically take 3 years to issie

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya i plan to incorporate this into my cutting stack. maybe versa + anabeta + alphamine or something like that. still have a month to decide.
I'd go ABE over Anabeta for a cut

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I am experiencing the same results with versa1 myself also increased hunger.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ya i plan to incorporate this into my cutting stack. maybe versa + anabeta + alphamine or something like that. still have a month to decide.
Day 1 on VERSA-1/|AnaBeta|Erase|Jack3dMicro
Siiiiiiick Pumps and great vascularity on a push day... This is going to make march a very fun month!!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 on VERSA-1/|AnaBeta|Erase|Jack3dMicro
Siiiiiiick Pumps and great vascularity on a push day... This is going to make march a very fun month!!!
Going to be a Very Anabolic Extreme Jacked month :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah im 4 weeks off my 8 week stack and i really wanna just start again but i feel like ive been killin my body with supps lol

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Going to be a Very Anabolic Extreme Jacked month :D
Hope so! Wanting to squeak out all the gains I can prior to April 1.... when the summer of shred begins.

yeah im 4 weeks off my 8 week stack and i really wanna just start again but i feel like ive been killin my body with supps lol
Ain't no shame in a supp break... we all gotta do it. I had one in feb for all stims and currently taking one from my beloved PRIME and AP.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope so! Wanting to squeak out all the gains I can prior to April 1.... when the summer of shred begins.

Ain't no shame in a supp break... we all gotta do it. I had one in feb for all stims and currently taking one from my beloved PRIME and AP.
i know there isnt any shame, but i want to get back on SO BAD. i just need somebody to convince me hahaha I ran andromass for 8 weeks then did 4 week PCT followed by a 2 week break then 4 weeks of versa + Prime + C20 + DAA. its been 4 weeks since the last stack.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i know there isnt any shame, but i want to get back on SO BAD. i just need somebody to convince me hahaha I ran andromass for 8 weeks then did 4 week PCT followed by a 2 week break then 4 weeks of versa + Prime + C20 + DAA. its been 4 weeks since the last stack.
Lol i feel you. I got a crap ton of AP|Prime sitting in my closet. It's hard looking at them everyday knowing that I need to take a 4 week break from them lol. It's such a tease. :blindfold:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol i feel you. I got a crap ton of AP|Prime sitting in my closet. It's hard looking at them everyday knowing that I need to take a 4 week break from them lol. It's such a tease. :blindfold:
Prime is my baby, man!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You guys dosing 69 protocol? I usually do, paired with versa-1 I'm thinking of just sticking to 6/day.
I've tried em all... standard, 6|9, even 12 on workout days per JRob.... I usually stick with the 6|9 even though the standard dosing treated me just fine.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly, i havent noticed a difference at 69 and at 6 with the past few bottles I have ran.
You running solo?

I've tried em all... standard, 6|9, even 12 on workout days per JRob.... I usually stick with the 6|9 even though the standard dosing treated me just fine.
Yes, can lead to stellar gains. I'm just curious as two being stacked together after running both solo & having a compete understanding of their MOA, they should compliment each other very well.

T-Bone has claimed amazing gains with increased dosing & I believe him, he's a straight shooter. He usually runs solo

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You running solo?

Yes, can lead to stellar gains. I'm just curious as two being stacked together after running both solo & having a compete understanding of their MOA, they should compliment each other very well.

T-Bone has claimed amazing gains with increased dosing & I believe him, he's a straight shooter. He usually runs solo
No doubt! I've ran both solo... I know V1 stacked with Prime is legit. I ran the two mid jan-through mid feb. Thats what helped me grow from 195ish to 200lbs. Dense, strong and focused. Easiest way to describe the 2 stacked with a preworkout. You will love the two together.