Muscle milk and jack3d??

WrestlingLife

WrestlingLife

Awards
Hey I just got some muscle milk and jack3d, I've used muscle milk before so it works good, but jack3d I'm not too sure about it. Ive used super pump max before as my preworkout. Today, I tried one scoop and I felt pretty good, Infact I max out more. So I'm wondering is muscle milk and jack3d a good combo?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
theyre only good if you know how to use them. as a combo, they dont really combine to form any special effect. just think of them as 2 different supplements for 2 different uses. muscle milk takes a lot of heat for the casein protein and carb+fat content. i alwys tell people its more of a meal replacement than a whey protein shake, and it works well for that category because it has a good amount of calories and decent protein for 2 scoops. i havnt used jack3d micro so no personal experience here. imo it doesnt quite match the top tier preworkouts based on the ingredient profile. 1,3d still exists out there if youre into stims, you just gotta know where to look

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
moved

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I just got some muscle milk and jack3d, I've used muscle milk before so it works good, but jack3d I'm not too sure about it. Ive used super pump max before as my preworkout. Today, I tried one scoop and I felt pretty good, Infact I max out more. So I'm wondering is muscle milk and jack3d a good combo?
What? One is a protein powder, and one is a stimulant complex.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
theyre only good if you know how to use them. as a combo, they dont really combine to form any special effect. just think of them as 2 different supplements for 2 different uses. muscle milk takes a lot of heat for the casein protein and carb+fat content. i alwys tell people its more of a meal replacement than a whey protein shake, and it works well for that category because it has a good amount of calories and decent protein for 2 scoops. i havnt used jack3d micro so no personal experience here. imo it doesnt quite match the top tier preworkouts based on the ingredient profile. 1,3d still exists out there if youre into stims, you just gotta know where to look
OnionKnight hit the nail on the head here: Two supplements for two separate purposes, which do not interact in any positive or negative way.WrestlingLife, those two can absolutely be used together. Let us know how you like the Jack3d!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
if it works for you then its a good combo