Bulk powders or a mix...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I am looking to add cit mal and beta alanine to my supplement lineup to give them a try. I was about to go for them in bulk when I noticed a few products with both ingredients included (other than preworkouts, I am looking to supplement regularly including my off days as I have read this is beneficial with these supplements) for example I am considering Purple Wrath, it contains both and also an effective dose of BCAAs, which wouldn't hurt as I am now on my cut before spring and beach weather arrive. I would appreciate any thoughts here on my options. Also if you recommend bulk powders how would you dose?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I am looking to add cit mal and beta alanine to my supplement lineup to give them a try. I was about to go for them in bulk when I noticed a few products with both ingredients included (other than preworkouts, I am looking to supplement regularly including my off days as I have read this is beneficial with these supplements) for example I am considering Purple Wrath, it contains both and also an effective dose of BCAAs, which wouldn't hurt as I am now on my cut before spring and beach weather arrive. I would appreciate any thoughts here on my options. Also if you recommend bulk powders how would you dose?
Purple wraath is unfortunately underdosed in BA, Cit mal, and BCAAs (3g leucine is too little for most). SNS Citrulline Malate powder and BA caps are high quality and well-priced, and modern BCAA is your best choice for BCAAs as far as bang for your buck

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I was thinking I may get that answer, any recommendation on dosing the cit mal and BA? On workout days I will aim for half an hour before but on my off days is there any optimal timing? I was thinking with breakfast?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking I may get that answer, any recommendation on dosing the cit mal and BA? On workout days I will aim for half an hour before but on my off days is there any optimal timing? I was thinking with breakfast?
BA timing shouldn't matter on training or non-training days. Just get 4-6g per day in divided doses (smaller doses avoid the "tingles" if that bothers you).

The CitMal I would go with 6-9g all pre-workout. I typically only take it on workout days.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PES reps to the rescue haha thanks to both of you, placing my order now. and as with every other order a tub of alphamine will sneak it's way in as well.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PES reps to the rescue haha thanks to both of you, placing my order now. and as with every other order a tub of alphamine will sneak it's way in as well.
Glad to help. I tend to like to add Citrulline Malate to my pre-workout mixes as I enjoy the 6-8g dosing and very few products put that much in them. Good luck. :thumbsup: