cycle support supps question

testomonsta

Awards
I plan on doing a separate run of epistane and msten this summer, then in the winter. I am going to use orange triad as my multi vitamin and cel cycle assist as my support.

Will adding in a liver assist such as liver assist xt or tudca be overkill or will it just be beneficial?

Also, can the cel cycle assist replace the orange triad?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I do not understand what you mean by seperate run?Are you running them together or 2 cycles?No,Cycle Assist will not replace Orange Triad,you should take them both daily.To be honest,if you are asking questions this basic,Im not positive you should be running a cycle,sounds like you need to do some more research!What is your age also?

testomonsta

Awards
2 separate runs as in I am running them separately, hence the summer for the epistane (cut) and msten in the winter (bulk). Sorry for the confusing wording. And I have used the search button which led me to posting the thread for an answer. Thanks for your input.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I do not understand what you mean by seperate run?Are you running them together or 2 cycles?No,Cycle Assist will not replace Orange Triad,you should take them both daily.To be honest,if you are asking questions this basic,Im not positive you should be running a cycle,sounds like you need to do some more research!What is your age also?
agree with this man.

Orange Triad should be a staple supplement for you. Cycle Assist should be used during your steroidal cycle. You can pre load milk thistle 2 weeks before your cycle starts then take it during PCT if you would like.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
2 separate runs as in I am running them separately, hence the summer for the epistane (cut) and msten in the winter (bulk). Sorry for the confusing wording. And I have used the search button which led me to posting the thread for an answer. Thanks for your input.
AGE???

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
if you are asking these very basic questions, you have no business messing with PHs. they are not supplements. they are steroids.

testomonsta

Awards
I'm 25, and will be 26 in June. I believe everyone is getting a bit hyped up. I stated cycle support supplements in the title as the cycle supports being the only "supplements", not that the epistane and msten were supplements. Here is my cycle plans which will hopefully clear some issues up (I know this doesn't go in the supplement area of the forum, but I would like to clear the confusion).

macros 40/40/20
epistane: 30/30/30/40/40/40
cycle assist
orange triad
tudca (start 2 weeks out)
hawthorn/celery seed (start 2 weeks out)
pct:nolva 20/20/10/10
bps endosurge normal dosing
cycle assist
creatine
hawthorn/celery seed
tudca
orange triad

macros: 40/30/30
msten rx: 20/20/20/20
cycle assist
orange triad
tudca (start 2 weeks out)
hawthorn/celery seed (start 2 weeks out)
pct:
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Control E: 0/0/2/1
bps endosurge normal dosing (or some other natty tbooster)
cycle assist
creatine
hawthorn/celery seed
tudca
orange triad

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well the reason we thought that is because you asked if a multi can be replaced by cycle assist

testomonsta

Awards
I am fully aware now lol. Thanks for the answers (srs)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am fully aware now lol. Thanks for the answers (srs)
didnt mean to seem like we were jumping the gun, but many people who dont know what they are doing with PHs ask stupid questions and shouldnt be taking them until they know alot more. its for safety reasons.

testomonsta

Awards
didnt mean to seem like we were jumping the gun, but many people who dont know what they are doing with PHs ask stupid questions and shouldnt be taking them until they know alot more. its for safety reasons.
I appreciate it man. I was just a little confused for a second. THanks for clearing it up.