Who knows about/has used DEER ANTLER EXTRACT???

MrWay2Big

Awards
I just want to know about some experiences people have had with deer antler extract. Also, would this require cycling and a PCT? Thanks guys.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well when it comes to a preworkout i always recommend AAEFX'S KOTIC. i've been using this product now for over 2 years so it's not a new product, but very few have heard of it, and less have tried it. but i've been passing out samples to my buddies at the gym, and most of them have actually thrown away their current pwo's and switched over to kotic. some of them take 2 scoops, but me personally with 1/2 a scoop or even just the recommended dosage is more than enough to give me the energy, focus and pump i need for my entire workout. at the same time, i'm sensitive to caffeine so that one scoop is just perfect and i'm 5'11 and 225lbs. so you'd think i would need more, but not at all. i'd definitely recommend it.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I've used pure solutions deer antler velvet for maybe a year & a half. From $40 - $80 a bottle a month. The only thing I've noticed, was a possible more range of motion in my left shoulder which has severe arthritis. Didn't think it was worth the $.

Awards
  • Established
I've used pure solutions deer antler velvet for maybe a year & a half. From $40 - $80 a bottle a month. The only thing I've noticed, was a possible more range of motion in my left shoulder which has severe arthritis. Didn't think it was worth the $.
You'd probably be better off spending less and using some cissus and/or orange triad

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I have used cissus for a while. I am now taking orange triad & boron, & krill oil.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
From the research I've done if stay away. If you want to increase your igf-1 values your best bet is to go with igf-1 lr3 from a research chem company. The problem here is finding a legit source. If your fine with pinning is go over to the igf forum and do a little me research over there.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2