SNS Xgels or O Xfactor

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
The new X-gels will be realeased very soon :D and to answer your ? yes I would say X-gels out of the 2.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only difference is the zinc and the dosage.

10 capsules of X Gels = 4 capsules of X Factor.

So, if X Gels are 40% or less of the price, go with them. If not, go with X-Factor.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards

So, if X Gels are 40% or less of the price, go with them. If not, go with X-Factor.
Perfect! Thanks......

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established

This. I would lean towards X Factor for the time being just for convenience's sake as far as dosing is concerned.

I personally will be waiting until the new X Gels are released and will be supporting SNS with my purchase once you have to take less caps to get the recommended 1-2g of ArA per day. I've got a stack all figured out, I'll use two scoops of Hemavol (~4g of GMS) and one of Compete (~2g carnitine salts) preworkout to maximize my use of arachidonic acid - it'll be a high performance, great tasting combination. ;)

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
The new ones should be great, can't wait to try a stack with Protocol + ArA

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That was the first batch of Xgel....I dont think anyone knows the new one;). It will be cheaper and better dosed without a doubt

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That was the first batch of Xgel....I dont think anyone knows the new one;). It will be cheaper and better dosed without a doubt
Was just about to say this :D! I'm glad certain folks here have such good memory, means the new version will stick even harder in their minds and make them learn why X-Gels will be superior to any other ArA product on the market ;)!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was just about to say this :D! I'm glad certain folks here have such good memory, means the new version will stick even harder in their minds and make them learn why X-Gels will be superior to any other ArA product on the market ;)!
You had to say that didnt you?! I can't be sitting here hearing things like "X-Gels will be superior to any other ArA product" and not be able to purchase it yet!!! :D

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Well, I will certainly give them a try - I have good baseline to compare them too. Just waiting for the amazingly crazy awesome introductory sale. When about do you think they will be released?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried Xgel but will try the new one for sure

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
when x-gels come out if the amount of ara per bottle is cheaper compared to x-factor i will purchase it. a bottle of 200ct x-factor was going for 78 dollars though so that will be hard to beat.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
when x-gels come out if the amount of ara per bottle is cheaper compared to x-factor i will purchase it. a bottle of 200ct x-factor was going for 78 dollars though so that will be hard to beat.
Hard to beat? For other companies maybe :) Not for us.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
This starting to sound like the Android vs Iphone war

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to see the new xgels when released, but x-factor is tried and proven.

Mike

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Welllllllll.. there not over priced until you release yours.

Mike
Thats exactly what i was thinking with the last batch of x-gels needing to take 10 a day, it was much more expensive than x-factor

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
Just bought some X-factor.

I'm planning to use it 30-40 minutes before my workout.

6 X-factor
2g L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
2 scoops HemaVol

Can I add BCAA or EAA ala PowerShock/Chain'D Out? Craze/Prodigy?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just bought some X-factor.

I'm planning to use it 30-40 minutes before my workout.

6 X-factor
2g L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
2 scoops HemaVol

Can I ad BCAA or EAA ala PowerShock/Chain'D Out? Craze/Prodigy?
You could use any of those.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats exactly what i was thinking with the last batch of x-gels needing to take 10 a day, it was much more expensive than x-factor
Glad I didn't jump on those, but I'll give X gels another look when they re-release them. I'm expecting them to do it up right

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Glad I didn't jump on those, but I'll give X gels another look when they re-release them. I'm expecting them to do it up right
You are expecting right then :D You should be very pleased!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Game over. Xgels for the win: )

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not too much, about 5$ more.
Unless you bought from Sns site, most places had it for around 40$

acidvoodoo

Awards
What's the current best place to pick up a run of x factor. My bro is in Florida for two weeks I'm gonna order soon, don't think x gels will be out that soon.I've tried x factor advanced before but apparently the original is better?