Versa-1

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
Do I need to be taking this on non workout days as well? If so what time ?

Have 3 bottles going to run 1 then take a break then full on 2 unless its ok to do all 3 ??

What else should I stack it with ?

Have around 200$ to spend.

My diet is in check.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do I need to be taking this on non workout days as well? If so what time ?

Have 3 bottles going to run 1 then take a break then full on 2 unless its ok to do all 3 ??

What else should I stack it with ?

Have around 200$ to spend.

My diet is in check.
You can dose versa-1 anytime on non workout days. I'd suggest dosing in the morning with your thermo or coffee.

As far as stacking, possibilities are almost endless.

What are your goals?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Sorry to hijack but would it be ok to take 1 day off Versa? I train 6x week and always take Sunday off.

steppinRazor

Awards
Sorry to hijack but would it be ok to take 1 day off Versa? I train 6x week and always take Sunday off.
at that rate you'd only really be squeezing an extra 4 days worth of dosing on workout days. i'd just take it 7 days a week. i too work 6 on 1 off. always in a great mood after taking versa in the morning on off days. :)

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
Get stronger . I guess I am recomping I am eating maitence calories . Had an injury almost a year ago. Humerus fracture they cut my tricep in half as well. Had about 4 months physical therapy. Cleared me to lift weights I would go steady for a week then I would quit do to not being strong as I once was. Now I have been on the weights for 4 weeks straight versa 1 has helped me with confidence and I have gained a little strength here and there. I was going to do do a Ph cycle but I'm just gonna go ahead and continue versa-1.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get stronger . I guess I am recomping I am eating maitence calories . Had an injury almost a year ago. Humerus fracture they cut my tricep in half as well. Had about 4 months physical therapy. Cleared me to lift weights I would go steady for a week then I would quit do to not being strong as I once was. Now I have been on the weights for 4 weeks straight versa 1 has helped me with confidence and I have gained a little strength here and there. I was going to do do a Ph cycle but I'm just gonna go ahead and continue versa-1.
Wow, sounds like you've been through a good deal.

Well congrats on getting back into it and making a full recovery.

Versa-1 should be taken 8 weeks on followed by a 4 week break.

Adding strength and recomping is usually a bit difficult, given your circumstances this is very durable.

For stacking I'd advise stacking versa-1 with jack3d micro in your pre-workout arsenal. The focus, pumps & intensity are amazing as there are average logs and user feedback that can attest.

AP is great for recomping. Really helps your body utilize your carbs without lingering insulin issues, not to mention insulin can blunt "fat-burning"

ModernBCAA or ModernBCAA+ would also be a solid addition. Quality 8:1:1 ratio of BCAA with sustamine and electrolytes. This will help with recovery, cortisol & protein sysnthesis. The plus version has the addition of some key Aminos and overall more Aminos per serving (less servings) both are great options.

Hope this helps!

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
Hey distilled what do you think of this routine ?

Training split
Monday-quads/hamstrings cardio
Tuesday-chest and biceps/calves cardio
Wednesday-cardio
Thursday-back and triceps cardio
Friday-shoulders and traps/calves cardio
Saturday-abs/cardio
Sunday-rest

Legs
(quads)
Leg extensions
3 warm up sets of 20
3 working sets of 8-10

Squats
2 warm up sets of 20
4 working sets of 8-10 reps

Leg press
4 working sets of 8-10 reps

(hamstrings)
Seated hamstring curls
2 warm up sets of 20
3 working sets of 8-10

Single leg seated hamstring curls
3 sets of 8-12 each leg

Chest And bicep
(chest)
Barbell incline press
2 warm up sets of 20
4 working sets of 8-10

Dumbell incline chest press
3 sets of 8-10

Hammer strength incline press
2 working sets of 8-10

Machine Flyes
1 warm up set of 20
2 working set of 8-10

(biceps)
Ez bar bicep curl
2 warm up sets of 20
3 working sets of 8-10

Alternating bicep curls
3 working sets of 8-10

Back and triceps
(back)
Lat pull down
2 warm up sets of 20
4 working sets of 8-10

T bar row
1 warm up sets of 20
4 working sets of 8-10

Seated row
3 working sets of 8-10

Dumbbell row
3 working sets or 8-10

(triceps)
Dumbbell overhead extension
2 warm up sets of 20
2 working sets of 8-10

Weighted dips
2 working sets of 8-10

Skull crushers
2 working sets of 8-10l

Tricep press down
2 working sets of 8-10

Shoulders and traps
(shoulders)
Lateral raises
2 warm up sets of 20
3 working sets of 8-10 reps

Dumbbell shoulder press
2 warm up sets of 20
3 working set of 8-10 reps

Front raise
3 working sets of 8-10

Bent over lateral raises
3 working sets of 8-10

(traps)
Barbell shrugs
1 warm up set of 20 reps
3 working sets of 8-10 reps

Calves
Seated calf raises
1 warm up set of 20
3 working sets of 15-20 reps

Standing calf raise
3 working sets of 15-20 reps

abs
Hanging knee raises 3x15-20
Crunches 3x30-50
Reverse crunch 3x30-5

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, sounds like you've been through a good deal.

Well congrats on getting back into it and making a full recovery.

Versa-1 should be taken 8 weeks on followed by a 4 week break.

Adding strength and recomping is usually a bit difficult, given your circumstances this is very durable.

For stacking I'd advise stacking versa-1 with jack3d micro in your pre-workout arsenal. The focus, pumps & intensity are amazing as there are average logs and user feedback that can attest.

AP is great for recomping. Really helps your body utilize your carbs without lingering insulin issues, not to mention insulin can blunt "fat-burning"

ModernBCAA or ModernBCAA+ would also be a solid addition. Quality 8:1:1 ratio of BCAA with sustamine and electrolytes. This will help with recovery, cortisol & protein sysnthesis. The plus version has the addition of some key Aminos and overall more Aminos per serving (less servings) both are great options.

Hope this helps!
agree with everything this man has said.

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
Also I just got done using Cell kem by evogen I really liked it but to expensive what is another product similar to it ?

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
Went ahead and got 4 bottles of phase 8 by muscle tech

Some anabolic halo by muscle tech

Also I got man game day pre workout

As well as swoll-n

To take with versa 1

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went ahead and got 4 bottles of phase 8 by muscle tech

Some anabolic halo by muscle tech

Also I got man game day pre workout

As well as swoll-n

To take with versa 1
who in the world convinced you to do this?

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
I like phase 8 as a casein.

Man GAMEDAY is new so thought I would try.

Have not tried the Anabolic Halo.

Swoll-n was exactly 8.00 for 2 bottles

I was really looking for 2 replacements for EVP & Cell Kem .

What would you recommend ?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like phase 8 as a casein.

Man GAMEDAY is new so thought I would try.

Have not tried the Anabolic Halo.

Swoll-n was exactly 8.00 for 2 bottles

I was really looking for 2 replacements for EVP & Cell Kem .

What would you recommend ?
i dont know anybody who has had good experiences with muscle tech, thats all. I think there are better options available to you.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would use ON Casein protein if you wanted to stay on the Casein route. I prefer a blended protein that contains many different types of proteins. If you like the taste of Phase 8 then more power to you. no big deal since powder isnt your main source of protein.

I have not done a ton of research on Anabolic Halo, but it seems to be a blended protein. nothing wrong with that, but I prefer something like syntha 6, i Force Protean...etc then get my creatine in bulk. lasts a lot longer and will save money. if you already made the purchases then just go again and take it and see how you like it. if it works for you then great.

Swoll N is actually a really solid product. 2 bottles for $8 is a really good deal! Nutra sells them for $24 a bottle so at $8 for 2, cant beat that. In the future, look for BioCor's Agmatine. Nutra sells it for a little over $8 for a tub (500mg with 50 servings = 25g total).

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/biocor/agmatine-25-grams.html

yeah, Cell Kem really is expensive! if you are looking for BCAAs, Modern BCAA is a really solid product. Now available in powder as well as caps if thats what you are looking to get.

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
Hey thanks man .

Next time I will try everything you said.

I got 4 bottles of phase 8 it was Buy one get one Free at 30.00

What's a good post workout drink?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks man .Next time I will try everything you said.I got 4 bottles of phase 8 it was Buy one get one Free at 30.00What's a good post workout drink?
i wouldnt worry about supplements so much. for a post workout drink i always like water. you dont "need" anything fancy. just go home take a scoop of protein with a solid meal and save your money. and as for protein, i always go with 10 pound bags of whey protein concentrate from one of those factories that only sell protein.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey thanks man .

Next time I will try everything you said.

I got 4 bottles of phase 8 it was Buy one get one Free at 30.00

What's a good post workout drink?
a post workout meal filled with carbs and protein (assuming you are bulking). if you are set on a shake, then just use your protein powder and add in EVOO, raw oats, fruit...etc

if you arent looking for a shake but more like a drink (something that tastes like amino acid drinks) then someone else will have to help you here because i dont use those.