Looking for a thermogenic

DYEL89

Awards
Hey, so I am nearing the end of my bulking cycle, and it's been a pretty clean one at that, but I'm looking to start cutting soon. My thing is, I'm going to be using Conquest HD (3120mg of DAA) with my preworkout, and was looking to get a good thermogenic i can use in lieu of my pre-workout. Any recommendations from personal experience? I'm looking to cut down as much as possible in the next 3-4 months (12-13% BF now).

I've heard good things about BMR Commander, Lipo 6 Unlimited, and a few others, but just looking for some second opinions.

Thanks.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops Alphamine in the AM - empty stomach

1 scoop Alphamine in the afternoon - empty stomach

Prepare to sweat

Alphamine utilizes not only thermogenic pathways, but hardening and muscle preserving pathways. Thats why its called the all-inclusive physique transformer

DYEL89

Awards
Sounds like a unanimous decision to me. Can it be used as a pre as well? Conquest HD plus a pre seems highly effective for me on its own. I know a lot of people use thermos as a pre during cutting cycles. Would this be one of them?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a unanimous decision to me. Can it be used as a pre as well? Conquest HD plus a pre seems highly effective for me on its own. I know a lot of people use thermos as a pre during cutting cycles. Would this be one of them?
Alphamine is great for a pre with other added goodies (Agmatine, Citrulline Malate, LCLT, etc.) I ran a whole tub pre workout and had great workouts. And as natty said be prepared to sweat :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine would get my vote as well. I am currently on Alpha-T2, but switching back to Alphamine in few weeks. I have low stim tolerance so I spread my morning dose out by an hour.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops Alphamine in the AM - empty stomach

1 scoop Alphamine in the afternoon - empty stomach

Prepare to sweat

Alphamine utilizes not only thermogenic pathways, but hardening and muscle preserving pathways. Thats why its called the all-inclusive physique transformer
How are the sides? Any Jitters, anxiousness, GI effects? I also have a low stim tolerance

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jitters from stimulants will depend on your stimulant tolerance so start low and increase your dose accordingly. :)

DYEL89

Awards
Yeah, I've heard about the sweating. But that's exactly what I'm looking for. Stim-Elite didnt cut it, Lipo 6 Black was weak, and im already taking Agmatine and DAA, so I can imagine it should be a pretty effective stack. I have heard however that it is unbelievably strong, even at low doses. Guess thats a good thing as well lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know how you get on. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. :)

Ben

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine would be a quality stim based thermogenic.

I used Alphamine on a few occasions, and I enjoyed stacking it with Genomyx DecImate (Considered Non-Stim).

Alphamine combined with Forksolin, Alpha-Y, and many other wonderful fat burning agents within Decimate will get you where you want to be.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
AlphaMine+ephedrine+current Decimate version = what I'm rocking these days, epic

alphamine+ephedrine+ Decimate reformulation = hhhhnnggggggg

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
FatSmack XR + Alpha T2 is my go to.
Alphamine kicks ass too

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine is another great product that deserves mentioning - incredibly strong energy that's consistent and clean in nature, and very long lasting. Great for maintaining energy levels while eating at a caloric deficit, and for damping hunger pangs and suppressing appetite as well. Be sure to keep your eyes open for blow-out sales for the current version as we'll be releasing the latest-and-greatest version, Dexaprine XR, as soon as possible.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Vanillean + EC Stack + Yohimbine-HCL = Win.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone say Alphamine yet?? :D

In addition I think Forskolin would make a great add on to Alphamine as far as improving results and retaining muscle. Alphamine + Forskolin + ALCAR is a great combo to keep up mood, mental abilities, energy, and decrease muscle loss in a caloric deficit.

AlphaMine+ephedrine+current Decimate version = what I'm rocking these days, epic

alphamine+ephedrine+ Decimate reformulation = hhhhnnggggggg
Want more info on Decimate reformulation plz.

And all you combining E with Alphamine are crazy. :eek:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Anyone say Alphamine yet?? :D

In addition I think Forskolin would make a great add on to Alphamine as far as improving results and retaining muscle. Alphamine + Forskolin + ALCAR is a great combo to keep up mood, mental abilities, energy, and decrease muscle loss in a caloric deficit.

Want more info on Decimate reformulation plz.

And all you combining E with Alphamine are crazy. :eek:
Meh I don't see why it would be so harsh, it's not a high caffeine content, it's Yohimbine in it, and it's GCBE :/ I take the same stack with regular Yohimbine-HCL , caff and eph...but yeah...I am part of the EC addicts of the forum.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for Alphamine. I ran it stacked with Shift and TTA500 and it was the best fat loss and muscle hardening results I had seen in a long time. I didnt believe in the muscle hardening effects until I tried it. Ive also used shred matrix, Animal Cuts, Lipo 6 Black, Oxy Elite Pro, and China White (Ephedra extract. Not the good stuff) and Alphamine smokes every single one of them.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have any experience with the EC stack, so I am just saying. ;)

Just think in general most people should exercise caution when they start combining things...some of the more regular forum members who have extensive use understand these things but new comers may not. :)

Inb4 ppl assuming I am implying something I am not.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I don't have any experience with the EC stack, so I am just saying. ;)

Just think in general most people should exercise caution when they start combining things...some of the more regular forum members who have extensive use understand these things but new comers may not. :)

Inb4 ppl assuming I am implying something I am not.
Yes Cybear and I are EC addicts but we know how to take appropriate measures about it lol

DYEL89

Awards
Lol ill look into decimate and alphamine, but stacking with EC and Yohimbine sounds like a little much for me right now.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
EC or Alphamine + Decimate or SS Forskolin = money

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes Cybear and I are EC addicts but we know how to take appropriate measures about it lol
Maybe next time I aim to get super shredded I'll finally try the EC combo (probably AlphaminE ;) ).

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Maybe next time I aim to get super shredded I'll finally try the EC combo (probably AlphaminE ;) ).
I'll run that toe to toe with yah, let me know when you do and we can log AlphaE together ;)! Like I said, I do have my eye on Alphamine haha