Need Some Solid, Straight Forward Help

R

Rook222

Awards
I am new to the industry and just need some good info. My trainer has advised me to start taking Tren Elite to get the gains that I want. He has advised me to take Tren Elite with Redefine Nutrition PCT Revolution Black. I wanted to know if there was anything else I should take with or after Tren Elite. Everything I have researched says things about a liver support during the cycle, and some say that you should not take a liver support on the cycle but after. My trainer also suggested I take a lot of Resveratrol to combat gyno side effects dealing with increased levels of estrogen. I really want to take Tren Elite but would love someone to lay it out for me and how I should do it. My main stressor is the thoughts of estrogen side effects. -Thanks, Rook

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
You need a new trainer. Bad advice all around.

Vocabulary words to research:

SERM
PCT
AI
ON-Cycle supports

Come back once you know what these things are.

R

Rook222

Awards
This is why I came here. I stated that I'm new to the industry and wanted some advice and straight forward help not for someone to pull veteran rank on me and act like a dick!

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
I wouldn't start Tren if you're new to lifting and supplementing. Make gains naturally with a solid diet and workout regimen, add in a protein shake and multi vitamin, some creatine even. Gain confidence in your body's ability to grow and adapt. I wouldn't add in Tren or SERM or AI or anything similar until you've really plateaued naturally. It takes longer to do it this way but in my experience and opinion it's more beneficial in the long run.

R

Rook222

Awards
Thank you for some good advice! I am in no way new to lifting and have been taking protein, multis, and creatine. I am 6'3 210lbs and am looking to make that next jump... I want to make that jump with a pro-hormone.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
I'm not a fan of pro-hormones but that's my personal opinion a lot of people get great results from them. I just don't like the liver toxicity.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah ur trainer gave you some bad advice. I would look around the forums at logs an educate myself quite a bit before doing anything. Research is power brother.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Your trainer is either a douchebag or he lacks knowledge for giving that recommendation. Make natural gains for at least a year, preferably more. Get used to eating for bodybuilding and developing routines that work for you before you take that route. PH'd aren't magic and you won't get the most out them without a solid diet and training plan.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
This is why I came here. I stated that I'm new to the industry and wanted some advice and straight forward help not for someone to pull veteran rank on me and act like a dick!
You came with the right motive asking before taking your "trainers" advice but some of these young guys get overzealous with their responses sometimes and come off as know it all dicks when they've only just started with this as well. What they dont realize is smug arrogant attitudes like that can chase a person off and they may say F it and just go with the unknown bad advice they were given by someone like their trainer since they came to a spot for advice and got attitude. Those are some good things you need to research , it just could have been put a better way. Stick around and learn so you don't end up with a "oh **** I ****ed myself up!" Thread later;-)

R

Rook222

Awards
Can someone hook me up with a solid daily stack that would be good? And how a mock daily routine would look like?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Go to the anabolic's section. Look up a thread called "cycles for beginners". It should give you some good ideas of what to look into. Research everything before you do it. Get a solid basic understanding of all that's involved in every substance/compound mentioned including risks, what they do , side effects etc. Don't ask others to prescribe a cycle for you , there's no doctors here prescribing anabolics. Don't rush into it, no PH/AAS is to be taken lightly and can severely f you up if you're not careful. Is this solid and straight forward enough ? I hope so. Good luck

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
He wasn't acting like a dick; in fact, that was solid advice. You need a new trainer. No trainer should be recommending Tren use, especially to someone "new" to the industry.

How old are you? How long have you been training etc.? Those sides you mentioned only scrape the barrel if you undergo a cycle without being prepared or without a full understanding of what COULD go wrong.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Can someone hook me up with a solid daily stack that would be good? And how a mock daily routine would look like?
Fish Oil (i.e., iForce Fish Oil)
Multivitamin (if fitting diet & personal preferences, i.e., iForce Athletic Multi)
Protein powder (i.e., iForce Protean)

Take fish oil and multivitamin with meals as directed, and use protein powder as necessary to supplement dietary protein intake to hit your macronutrient needs (the most generalized recommendation I most often see is ~1g per pound of target bodyweight).

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have regarding any iForce product you might consider using (or any other product for that matter). Good luck!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro, I didn't mean to come off that way. It was more towards your trainer not you. I commend you for coming and asking. My apologies you took it that way.

But, that being said, don't come on here asking questions that are answered with a simple search then call someone a dick for telling you to do just that. Welcome to Anabolic Minds where people will help you, but expect you to work for it too. That's my take...no hard feelings here though.

R

Rook222

Awards
I can honestly say I have researched for quite a while and it's hard to put all the pieces together bc I don't know what is truth on the Internet and who is just trying to get me to buy their product. I just thought this would be the best way to ask the people who know this stuff inside and out. But for sure no hard feelings and I'm sorry I snapped just a little frustrated.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Anabolics would be a better location for you to explore.

I dont know the conversation between you and your trainer and will not say he gave you bad advice. He may have been mentioning products that interest you. By your own words you would like to use a PH for your goals. There is nothing wrong with that. Is Tren the best PH to start on? I personally dont think so, but there are its benifits too. It is a non aromatizing compound, that adds lean mass and lots of strength while leaning you. The cons is you have to dose it high and its expensive to run a worth while cycle.

Thing you need to know prior to running such a compound:

Basic knowledge of what you are running, it's negative side effects, propper on cycle supplementation, how to control on cycle side effects, what to do while coming off cycle and how to maximize what was gained.

PCT is Post Cycle Therapy - very important you research this
Prolactin- Research if you are wanting to run a compound that converts to trenbolone
Tren Elite- converts to Trenbolone- so research it
SERM - part of what you should have in your PCT research it

Other good PH- Pmag, Hdrol, Epi, M sten, DMZ or Dzine- Max LMG-Trenazone there are others too but these are a basic few that are popular

I would reccomend H drol over Tren Elite any day. Price and results are better. Tren Elite has the potential to be very good dose very high, but it is not cost effective.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I am in agreement here with a lot of the other guys that your trainer gave you bad advice. It would be one thing if he told you to take it, how much you should take, what you would need for pct, and what your support supps should look like. Instead, he erroneously threw product names at you. Sixxer has some good info for you if you are that determined to go the ph route. I can't really tell you how evil they are because I tried them and enjoyed the results. At the same time, though, I did a lot of researching to make sure I didn't mess myself up. And even after you do a lot of research, do a little bit more to make sure what you find is credible. I had a bout with gyno because I initially read that I could pulse a certain product and it turned out it was not a good idea. The information to pulse came from here, BUT the reliable information I really needed to find came from here as well. Luckily I was able to get my issue mostly taken care of. Good luck to you.

R

Rook222

Awards
Thank you that is awesome and that's the thing I have researched pct and on cycle supplementation but time and time again I find just ad after ad!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Thank you that is awesome and that's the thing I have researched pct and on cycle supplementation but time and time again I find just ad after ad!
I think he is suggesting using the search function for the am website, not google or something like that. You use it for this site, you won't get ads, just posts from people with similar questions to yours.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro, I didn't mean to come off that way. It was more towards your trainer not you. I commend you for coming and asking. My apologies you took it that way.

But, that being said, don't come on here asking questions that are answered with a simple search then call someone a dick for telling you to do just that. Welcome to Anabolic Minds where people will help you, but expect you to work for it too. That's my take...no hard feelings here though.
Good response

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Fish Oil (i.e., iForce Fish Oil)
Multivitamin (if fitting diet & personal preferences, i.e., iForce Athletic Multi)
Protein powder (i.e., iForce Protean)

Take fish oil and multivitamin with meals as directed, and use protein powder as necessary to supplement dietary protein intake to hit your macronutrient needs (the most generalized recommendation I most often see is ~1g per pound of target bodyweight).

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have regarding any iForce product you might consider using (or any other product for that matter). Good luck!
Charlie what have you become? You sound like a walking ad! But good suggestions anyway ¬¬'

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Read logs, see what others are doing for PCT, it will give you names of SERMs and AI to research.

You will see different PH's and see the results that individual had. People post side effects and other thing that may be important to you. Take notes. Seriously.

Anyway you slice it you are dabling with steroids, PH converts to steroids and DS are active when they enter. Just because it's legal does not mean it less dangerous. It's less studied in most instances.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Charlie what have you become? You sound like a walking ad! But good suggestions anyway ¬¬'
I'm a marketing major...we tend to go a little overboard sometimes when we apply our principles. :( :p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think something to keep in mind is that tren elite isn't necessarily your greatest choice for a first time use. You'd probably be better off with something less side effect prone to see how you do in general with designer steroids/prohormones. Halodrol is a pretty common first cycle.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Were you asking your trainer about PH's? Or did he bring it up?

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
OP, I think you should avoid hormonal products altogether right now because you just don't sound ready for them (we also don't know your training history/experience, supplement history/experience, or knowledge of nutrition and application thereof), but if you're determined to go that route then I think you should take somewhat of a cue from your trainer and look into Redefine's prohormone line. They're mild, safe, and requirements for cycle support and PCT are minimal. Good starter products, especially for those who are interested in hormonal products but struggle to find and comprehend the information they need to know. AMS and ForeRunner also have good prohormone lines that are ideal for beginners.

In all seriousness, you should probably find a new trainer.