HGH / IGF-1 Over The Counter Supplements

Sketch2000

Awards
I'm not sure if i posted this before here (on this site)....tried looking for my initial post but couldn't find it.

I'm seriously considering peptides....

But there are some legitimate studies / articles / research showing that certain agents - mostly amino acids - will help with the natural release of GH....

My main goal is getting IGF-1 for hyperplasmia. I know that i will NEVER achieve the maximum potential of hyperplasmia without using the "real thing" but I wanted to know if any of you think giving an OTC supplement is worth a try.

If it releases GH then GH has to stimulate some (not much i assume) of IGF-1...so it may be worthwhile trying.

I've heard about a few products -

Whats up with Sytropin ?

Any recommendations?

Sketch

AnabolicBuddy

AnabolicBuddy

Awards
Sytropin is a really good Hgh booster. I used it for 2 months and if it wasnt for the high prices I would've kept on using it. Lost body fat and gained muscle at the same damn time

xhrr

Awards
I'm not sure if i posted this before here (on this site)....tried looking for my initial post but couldn't find it.

I'm seriously considering peptides....

But there are some legitimate studies / articles / research showing that certain agents - mostly amino acids - will help with the natural release of GH....

My main goal is getting IGF-1 for hyperplasmia. I know that i will NEVER achieve the maximum potential of hyperplasmia without using the "real thing" but I wanted to know if any of you think giving an OTC supplement is worth a try.

If it releases GH then GH has to stimulate some (not much i assume) of IGF-1...so it may be worthwhile trying.

I've heard about a few products -

Whats up with Sytropin ?

Any recommendations?

Sketch
Oral OTC HGH supplements will not be able to increase HGH to supraphysiological levels as would peptides or synthetic HGH. Your main goal you say is increasing IGF for HYPERPLASIA not plasmia, that's fine most are still under the impression it actually does that but I have yet to see a study that it does so I'm not sure why so many are convinced it actually has the ability.

If your so inclined to raise it naturally, creatine and prunes have been shown to increase IGF albeit the later in post menopausal women.

Oh and sytropin don't waste your money on that ****.

AnabolicBuddy

AnabolicBuddy

Awards
Sytropin worked for me, I swear by it. I used it when I wasn't working out but about 2 days a week during baseball season and I gained muscle.

AnabolicBuddy

AnabolicBuddy

Awards
Well during baseball season. My diet was ****, I ate like 2000 cals a day and I ran a lot.. Like 2-3 miles a day. I worked out 1-2 a week and I battled injuries the whole season and when I got on Sytropin, my shoulder stopped hurting after 2 weeks and I actually gained muscle. Despite the **** diet and exercise plan I had

Jas

Awards
While you were on it for 2 months, did it do anything to your hair? Like make it thicker or grow?

AnabolicBuddy

AnabolicBuddy

Awards
While you were on it for 2 months, did it do anything to your hair? Like make it thicker or grow?
No, it may sound like bull**** but my penis grew too haha, like almost 1/2 inch. My girlfriend noticed it and that's why I measured it

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, it may sound like bull**** but my penis grew too haha, like almost 1/2 inch. My girlfriend noticed it and that's why I measured it
Sytropin: Grow your penis from 4 to 4.5 inches... Should be the slogan

Haha jk with ya