45 g protein in one scoop? Possible?

JYFGJY

Awards
Almost every company that puts out a whey protein contains a 70 or 90 cc scoop. The amount of protein per scoop is usually about 17-19 g and 22-24 g respectively.

There is a powder called Whey Pro Amino by Healthy n Fit, that claims 45 g protein per 70 cc scoop (well, someone told me it was only 70 cc). I told him its impossible to concentrate that much protein into that size scoop.

Does anyone know if I am correct or incorrect?

Thanks.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Almost every company that puts out a whey protein contains a 70 or 90 cc scoop. The amount of protein per scoop is usually about 17-19 g and 22-24 g respectively.

There is a powder called Whey Pro Amino by Healthy n Fit, that claims 45 g protein per 70 cc scoop (well, someone told me it was only 70 cc). I told him its impossible to concentrate that much protein into that size scoop.

Does anyone know if I am correct or incorrect?

Thanks.
I have personally used their products and I came across the same thing. To my best guess, they screwed up on their labeling. My tub said theri was only like 19 servings; but their was far more than that at one scoop. I assume they meant two scoops to equal that much protein per scoop. Make sense?

JYFGJY

Awards
I have personally used their products and I came across the same thing. To my best guess, they screwed up on their labeling. My tub said theri was only like 19 servings; but their was far more than that at one scoop. I assume they meant two scoops to equal that much protein per scoop. Make sense?
Yeah, I'm guessing they screwed up their labeling too, but this person I know has confirmed that he has used several cans with the same labeling. I read somewhere else that the serving size to get the 45 g of protein they claim is 56 g, which would make sense...but you are not getting a 56 g serving size into a single 70 cc scoop. A 70 cc scoop usually yields about 26-28 g of powder and 20-22 g of protein. So, something is screwed up somewhere.

Anyway, I do appreciate the response.