Xfactor Advanced questions

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I hear it is best for Bulking. Would it also be effective for a Cut or Recomp?

And for re-comp, what would stack well with this?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will work for bulk, cut, or recomp. If you can though get OG X-Factor or wait for SNS to re-release their X-Gels.

As for other supplements look into Anabeta Elite. The added forskolin will help out quite nice.

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Thanks. I found info on SNS x-gels, but what is OG X-factor?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I found info on SNS x-gels, but what is OG X-factor?
Original X-Factor. It doesn't have the added omegas which you do not want while taking ArA. People still see results from XFA but it doesn't compare to OG X-Factor.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will work for bulk, cut, or recomp. If you can though get OG X-Factor or wait for SNS to re-release their X-Gels.

As for other supplements look into Anabeta Elite. The added forskolin will help out quite nice.
Couldn't say it any better than this.

Just make sure to take your ArA with a Carnitine + GMS pre-workout for optimal results.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
X-gels should be released soon!It would be worth the wait :D

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't say it any better than this.

Just make sure to take your ArA with a Carnitine + GMS pre-workout for optimal results.
No kidding. Was thinking about picking up some ArA. What doses on the Carnitine and GMS? What is the rational behind this as well if you don't mind me asking. I had never heard of but did see someone with it in their sig on another site.

Edit: search button FTW! Found a thread answering my questions. Being out of the loop for several years stuff like this sneaks up on you. LOL

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No kidding. Was thinking about picking up some ArA. What doses on the Carnitine and GMS? What is the rational behind this as well if you don't mind me asking. I had never heard of but did see someone with it in their sig on another site.

Edit: search button FTW! Found a thread answering my questions. Being out of the loop for several years stuff like this sneaks up on you. LOL
You probably found all you needed but in general whatever carnitine you have available or prefer at 2g + 4-6g GMS (glycergrow is what I use). :thumbsup:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You probably found all you needed but in general whatever carnitine you have available or prefer at 2g + 4-6g GMS (glycergrow is what I use). :thumbsup:
Swallowing glycergrow sucks

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep it should be better priced and better dosed.
Any other additions or is it still more of a bulk ArA option? Jw...actually busted open one of my X-gels bottles earlier in the week. ;)

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I hear it is best for Bulking. Would it also be effective for a Cut or Recomp?

And for re-comp, what would stack well with this?
It would be effectively irregardless of your plan to bulk, cut, recomp.

I'm using it on a cut, and I'm enjoying it thoroughly.

I would use a Carnitine source with your X-Factor as it helps increase bio availability/absorption.

I use Protocol V.2 (3-4 scoops) when I take my X-Factor 30-40mins pre-workout. It's got a bunch of goodies like COP in it.

Forewarning, you will have to get used to be in discomfort as ArA will 'increase' or make more prominent being sore.

Haha. There's a huge thread on another forum about it as well.

Basically it increases bio availability/absorption as it insulates the ArA. Really simple version of saying it, but basically what it does.

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
What Carnitine source would you recommend and how much and would it be best taken with Xfactor?
Keep in mind that I have some L-Carnitne (as L-tartrate) MVP 750 MG capsules laying around - possibly this would do.
Currently, I am taking 2 on an off day and 4 pre-workout, but I am up for different dosing ideas.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What Carnitine source would you recommend and how much and would it be best taken with Xfactor?
Keep in mind that I have some L-Carnitne (as L-tartrate) MVP 750 MG capsules laying around - possibly this would do.
Currently, I am taking 2 on an off day and 4 pre-workout, but I am up for different dosing ideas.
That should be fine. 2g is the recommended dose with ArA and I prefer 2-3g LCLT pre-workout.

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Hey Bolt,

Do you think the bulk nutraplanet GMS would be sufficient as a replacement for Glycergrow or is it worth it getting the Glycergrow?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Bolt,

Do you think the bulk nutraplanet GMS would be sufficient as a replacement for Glycergrow or is it worth it getting the Glycergrow?
It should be fine, just be prepared bc it is really flaky compared to the finer texture of GG. Overall though you want that GMS pre so just buy whatever you prefer it won't matter too much.

A

acidvoodoo

Awards
What store will x gels be sold. Also seems the x factor value sized is out of stock everywhere?