Would you change anything

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm currently running tropinol xp and really loving the workouts. I'm trying to plan my next little natty cycle I'm thinking

Tropinol xp, compound 20, Versa 1, Daa and bulk powders I got in the versa IC deal.

Would you add or take out anything ? Also have several bottles of S4 laying around I could
Add

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
looks solid. i would hope youre eating enough!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks solid. i would hope youre eating enough!
Yea I eat plenty and petty clean. Putting on size and strength isn't really a problem just wanted to boost it and have all products on hand already.. Well I need to pick up another tropinol xp

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
If you're buying another bottle of Tropinol XP, be sure to check out the Triumph Stack at Nutraplanet - it's a full-sized bottle of Tropinol XP and Intimidate for $32.49. :eek:

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're buying another bottle of Tropinol XP, be sure to check out the Triumph Stack at Nutraplanet - it's a full-sized bottle of Tropinol XP and Intimidate for $32.49. :eek:
Might just have to get that

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow i was thinking about running almost the same thing but instead of compound 20 i'd have anabeta....and i guess intimidate from the deal instead of daa

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow i was thinking about running almost the same thing but instead of compound 20 i'd have anabeta....and i guess intimidate from the deal instead of daa
Yea I would use the intimidate from the deal over the DAA as well