MUSCLE HARDENING SUPPS

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
Any other muscle hardening supps out there? I used BPI SOLID.. It worked ok.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Tropinol XP users have been reporting some increased muscle hardness (due to positive hormone manipulation, body composition changes, enhanced pumps from epimedium, potassium nitrate).

It's currently on special in the Nutraplanet store for $32.49 and comes with a full-sized bottle of Intimidate and a handful of Dexaprine samples as well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FRL 5-Alpha

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I have some UR spray, but never used it. ALso have some FRL 5-Alpha that I never ran. ANyone notice decent changes. I ve seen some post about Pump Spray, any good?

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
I tried erase pro it didnt work for me. Im gonna look into compound 20, versa-1 and recompadrol
Thanks for the all input...

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
tropinol xp, c20, anabeta [not so much hardening, but muscle bellies looked pumped throughout the bottle]

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking versa-1 for 1 week and I am way more vascular, and my chick says my chest is harder than it was a week ago ( yes I ask questions like that) .... But it did take 3 or 4 days before I noticed my veins starting to pop out

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VERSA-1 + anything (<<enter your supplement of choice)...

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Compound20 and Versa-1 - DO IT!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
formutech gf-ama, i felt like i was running stano

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This I can see lol. GMS is one those things people hate or love. I was just curious what his full thinking on it was.
GMS is a plasma volumizer, so it naturally increases the "hardness" of the region that is being exercised/undergoing vasodilation.

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
Wld it be good to mix with ur intra wrkout aminos??

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
GMS is a plasma volumizer, so it naturally increases the "hardness" of the region that is being exercised/undergoing vasodilation.
I guess my question wasn't worded properly. What I was getting at was what are your thoughts on GMS being a viable ergogenic aid vs more of a cosmetic type supplement?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I guess my question wasn't worded properly. What I was getting at was what are your thoughts on GMS being a viable ergogenic aid vs more of a cosmetic type supplement?
For endurance training in which dehydration is a potential issue, it has its merits.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
compound 20 and or stanodrol
Compound-20 is one powerful hardening agent. I once ran a cycle of it with Grapeseed Extract (proanthocyanidins) and Pomegranate (punicalagins) and had bricks for muscles.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Compound-20 is one powerful hardening agent. I once ran a cycle of it with Grapeseed Extract (proanthocyanidins) and Pomegranate (punicalagins) and had bricks for muscles.
i plan on running it later with pes enhanced and probably x-factor