topical fat burners

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Abliderate Advanced is one of my favorites.
    Just got my 3rd bottle of this contest prep season in the mail today!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

2. any difference in results between regular and smolder? or is it just the burning feeling?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    any difference in results between regular and smolder? or is it just the burning feeling?
    OG would work slightly better (I think Matt has estimated somewhere around 10% or so), but Smolder is very effective.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

4. I was wondering which product(s) i should be using for maximum fat loss?
    Pump spray, 7 spray or 11 spray, or a combo of any?
    I am currently using Abliderate advanced as well

I am 5'11" 210lbs
    I work out 5 days a week. I don't do super heavy lifting, but i do lift and i do cardio as much as i can.

Any input you have would be greatly appreciated

5. the smolder is has more of a diuretic effect but the OG is better for fat burning, correct me if im wrong.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    OG would work slightly better (I think Matt has estimated somewhere around 10% or so), but Smolder is very effective.
    When my balls drop, ill go back to using OG.

F*ck dat shiat lol.. never again.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrBEEF View Post
    So Matt,

you're saying shower, dry, apply, then wait for a couple hours before exercise? Is this time important? For me I shower/heat the area with a hairdryer(yeah I'm goofy), then apply....then I just get dressed and go...

Noticed the fat burner takes like 30 min to start burning? I also assume that even when it's not burning, it's still working no?
    I just know its common for people to assume to apply before cardio or training to instantly liberate fat to be burned.

Problem is -- it wont fully penetrate the epidermis and simply come off onto clothing. So I always have people apply after morning cardio shower.

Then AFTER evening weight training shower.

-Matt

8. Original Eviscerate is just so personally brutal for me....I am a tough guy, but it destroys my concentration, mental acuity , calmness you name it...

Hey -- it is so excruciating that I know its indirectly burning more calories simply from making you a basket-case

-Matt

9. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Original Eviscerate is just so personally brutal for me....I am a tough guy, but it destroys my concentration, mental acuity , calmness you name it...

Hey -- it is so excruciating that I know its indirectly burning more calories simply from making you a basket-case

-Matt
    Same bro, I can tolerate alot, but og just never gets better!

10. Yeah I'm too wimpy for the OG as well.

11. Do they not make OG anymore!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Do they not make OG anymore!
    jeez.. you actually want that stuff!

Mike

13. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Do they not make OG anymore!
    OG is at Nutraplanet right now. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e...te-180-ml.html

You'd be surprised guys, Matt has a ton of people who want OG and some who have asked for even stronger.

Lots of sickos out there
    EvoMuse Products Rep

14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    OG is at Nutraplanet right now. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e...te-180-ml.html

You'd be surprised guys, Matt has a ton of people who want OG and some who have asked for even stronger.

Lots of sickos out there
    I'll stick with my 5 bottles of smolder for this prep, thank you

15. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I'll stick with my 5 bottles of smolder for this prep, thank you
    Preaching to the choir man, I'm actually most excited for burn free!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Preaching to the choir man, I'm actually most excited for burn free!
    im not that much of a bitch

17. I have never used a topical fat burner but i am thinking about it. My problem is when i diet strict and or tae a good fat burner i tend to lose the fat everywhere else but my abs. Thinking of trying the smolder. Is this good to start with..SJ

18. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I have never used a topical fat burner but i am thinking about it. My problem is when i diet strict and or tae a good fat burner i tend to lose the fat everywhere else but my abs. Thinking of trying the smolder. Is this good to start with..SJ
    Higher BF levels we tend to suggest Abliderate Advanced, lower ones we tend to suggest Eviscerate series. Both will be effective at any level however, it's just a cost-benefit thing. If you really want to go nuts on it, run both at the same time (Abliderate followed by Eviscerate Smolder.) I do this often and love the results.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Higher BF levels we tend to suggest Abliderate Advanced, lower ones we tend to suggest Eviscerate series. Both will be effective at any level however, it's just a cost-benefit thing. If you really want to go nuts on it, run both at the same time (Abliderate followed by Eviscerate Smolder.) I do this often and love the results.
    Yah i am def higher bodyfat, not crazy but higher. Ok i will try that one first. Thank you..sj

20. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Yah i am def higher bodyfat, not crazy but higher. Ok i will try that one first. Thank you..sj
    Let us know how it goes. AA is one of our most consistently well reviewed products.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

21. I've got a bottle of Abliderate advanced on the way right now and I'm very excited to try it out. I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do for some loose belly skin and a little lovehandle fat.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post
    I've got a bottle of Abliderate advanced on the way right now and I'm very excited to try it out. I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do for some loose belly skin and a little lovehandle fat.
    Awesome. We are always interested in feedback.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post
    I've got a bottle of Abliderate advanced on the way right now and I'm very excited to try it out. I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do for some loose belly skin and a little lovehandle fat.

Can't wait to see what you think. I love AA.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

Awesome. We are always interested in feedback.
    I'm thinking on doing a log on it with some before and after pics and what not.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post
    I'm thinking on doing a log on it with some before and after pics and what not.
    Definitely PM me a link if you do it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Topical Fat Burner
    By bmw8591 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 01:51 PM
  2. Topical Fat Burners
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4