topical fat burners

GETBIGG

Awards
has anyone had any experience with any topical fat burners like eviscerate etc. ? do they do anything for target areas such as around your chest or lower abs ?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Evicerate kicks ass period

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love eviscerate, use a ton when dieting!! It burns, but whoopie!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard that Ripped Freak is also a nice fat burner and some of my friends are using it. they are getting very nice results. For all the bodybuilders and athletes, this product is very effective and support fast fat loss, muscles growth and greater energy.
No clue what that is. Need to look it up.

Mike

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
technique88

technique88

Awards
Pump spray was some amazing stuff. I am really not a fan of topicals because I forget to apply them but this was quick and easy and dried extremely fast. I am sitting with a higher BF and I used it an saw results! The neovascularization is pretty amazing too.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely believe in the value of topical fat burners.

Abliderate Advanced is one of our most consistent sellers and gets a ton of repeat sales.

Eviscerate/Smolder have been around for a long time and people continue to go back to both as well.

I haven't got to run Pump Spray yet, but I can tell you UR spray is an awesome choice as well. Everything I mentioned has all sorts of good feedback you can check out.

MrBEEF

Awards
I use Eviscerate Smolder with a waste trimmer. Does burn but not crazy for me...just really warm. If I don't use the waste trimmer it doesn't burn at all.

The only problem with these is that it requires a process... warm up the area....rubber gloves, rubbing... it takes like 6 minutes every time u want to use it...gets old... I am not consistent enough. When I want to go to the gym I want to just go...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use Eviscerate Smolder with a waste trimmer. Does burn but not crazy for me...just really warm. If I don't use the waste trimmer it doesn't burn at all.

The only problem with these is that it requires a process... warm up the area....rubber gloves, rubbing... it takes like 6 minutes every time u want to use it...gets old... I am not consistent enough. When I want to go to the gym I want to just go...
I just put my topicals on in the morning or before bed. Really no need to use it pre-workout unless using it AS a pre-workout on areas like shoulders or arms (Matt does this all the time).

My routine:

Shower/exfoliate (java lather makes this easy)
Dry off.
Apply topical (UR spray, AA, Eviscerate, whatever I'm using) and rub in.

Good to go. Doesn't take me long at all.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Agree.. I don't shower right when I wake, so I typically run a warm wash cloth under water, compress it on my stomach for 20-30 seconds, and then dry and put my eviscerate or abliterate on.

Mike

MrBEEF

Awards
Agree.. I don't shower right when I wake, so I typically run a warm wash cloth under water, compress it on my stomach for 20-30 seconds, and then dry and put my eviscerate or abliterate on.

Mike

I also use my wife's hair dryer ...works but still a pain hahaha. For me, I used it on my love handles. I have a disproportionate amount there compared to the rest of my body...I would like to eventually get surgery on them but it's hard to justify the $.

Do you use a waste trimmer with it? Been applying after shower then put on a waste trimmer then go workout. If I don't use the waste trimmer, I barely feel the burn...I assume the burning feel doesn't matter...still works regardless.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also use my wife's hair dryer ...works but still a pain hahaha. For me, I used it on my love handles. I have a disproportionate amount there compared to the rest of my body...I would like to eventually get surgery on them but it's hard to justify the $.

Do you use a waste trimmer with it? Been applying after shower then put on a waste trimmer then go workout. If I don't use the waste trimmer, I barely feel the burn...I assume the burning feel doesn't matter...still works regardless.
Waist trimmers make you sweat, I thought the goal was to let it sit so you don't sweat before you workout.

I usually apply mine two hours before gym, no waist belt although I do use one with cardio which I do at night.

Mike

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyne experienced the peeling effect. I ordered a bottle of eviscerate. Post shower I was applying and I would get these small clumps as I was tying to rub it in.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You want the topical to have a chance to dry for at least 3-4 hours (IMO) --> then go get active or wear a waist trimmer to reignite the ingredients.

I will always include these products into contest preparations.

-Matt

MrBEEF

Awards
You want the topical to have a chance to dry for at least 3-4 hours (IMO) --> then go get active or wear a waist trimmer to reignite the ingredients.

I will always include these products into contest preparations.

-Matt
So Matt,

you're saying shower, dry, apply, then wait for a couple hours before exercise? Is this time important? For me I shower/heat the area with a hairdryer(yeah I'm goofy), then apply....then I just get dressed and go...

Noticed the fat burner takes like 30 min to start burning? I also assume that even when it's not burning, it's still working no?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering if anyne experienced the peeling effect. I ordered a bottle of eviscerate. Post shower I was applying and I would get these small clumps as I was tying to rub it in.
That happens with me as well. I get sort of "flakes" on my skin. I just rub in well and then lightly brush those off. Matt has said why this is and I could look it up, but can't remember off the top of my head. You're still good to go.

MrBEEF

Awards
That happens with me as well. I get sort of "flakes" on my skin. I just rub in well and then lightly brush those off. Matt has said why this is and I could look it up, but can't remember off the top of my head. You're still good to go.
I think those flakes are actually just dead skin cells rolled by rubbing back and forth...normal...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think those flakes are actually just dead skin cells rolled by rubbing back and forth...normal...
Probably dead on. I know Matt has mentioned what it is before, but I couldn't remember off the top of my head. Always been highly effective so I never worried about it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy shiat, i never thought of that!

I had a ton tonight, i brushed em all off before putting shirt on!

Mike

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Abliderate Advanced is one of my favorites.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Probably dead on. I know Matt has mentioned what it is before, but I couldn't remember off the top of my head. Always been highly effective so I never worried about it.
Geo, I know you said you can not tolerate oral yohimbe, I am the same.How does the yohimbe in Eviserate treat you?Also I am not extremely lean but am getting there, which one would you recommend more Eviserate or AA?Thanks for the info

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was wondering. Thank you!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
any difference in results between regular and smolder? or is it just the burning feeling?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any difference in results between regular and smolder? or is it just the burning feeling?
OG would work slightly better (I think Matt has estimated somewhere around 10% or so), but Smolder is very effective.

jcole69

Awards
I was wondering which product(s) i should be using for maximum fat loss?
Pump spray, 7 spray or 11 spray, or a combo of any?
I am currently using Abliderate advanced as well

I am 5'11" 210lbs
I work out 5 days a week. I don't do super heavy lifting, but i do lift and i do cardio as much as i can.

Any input you have would be greatly appreciated

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
the smolder is has more of a diuretic effect but the OG is better for fat burning, correct me if im wrong.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OG would work slightly better (I think Matt has estimated somewhere around 10% or so), but Smolder is very effective.
When my balls drop, ill go back to using OG.

F*ck dat shiat lol.. never again.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So Matt,

you're saying shower, dry, apply, then wait for a couple hours before exercise? Is this time important? For me I shower/heat the area with a hairdryer(yeah I'm goofy), then apply....then I just get dressed and go...

Noticed the fat burner takes like 30 min to start burning? I also assume that even when it's not burning, it's still working no?
I just know its common for people to assume to apply before cardio or training to instantly liberate fat to be burned.

Problem is -- it wont fully penetrate the epidermis and simply come off onto clothing. So I always have people apply after morning cardio shower.

Then AFTER evening weight training shower.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Original Eviscerate is just so personally brutal for me....I am a tough guy, but it destroys my concentration, mental acuity , calmness you name it...

Hey -- it is so excruciating that I know its indirectly burning more calories simply from making you a basket-case

-Matt

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Original Eviscerate is just so personally brutal for me....I am a tough guy, but it destroys my concentration, mental acuity , calmness you name it...

Hey -- it is so excruciating that I know its indirectly burning more calories simply from making you a basket-case

-Matt
Same bro, I can tolerate alot, but og just never gets better!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Do they not make OG anymore!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I have never used a topical fat burner but i am thinking about it. My problem is when i diet strict and or tae a good fat burner i tend to lose the fat everywhere else but my abs. Thinking of trying the smolder. Is this good to start with..SJ

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never used a topical fat burner but i am thinking about it. My problem is when i diet strict and or tae a good fat burner i tend to lose the fat everywhere else but my abs. Thinking of trying the smolder. Is this good to start with..SJ
Higher BF levels we tend to suggest Abliderate Advanced, lower ones we tend to suggest Eviscerate series. Both will be effective at any level however, it's just a cost-benefit thing. If you really want to go nuts on it, run both at the same time (Abliderate followed by Eviscerate Smolder.) I do this often and love the results.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Higher BF levels we tend to suggest Abliderate Advanced, lower ones we tend to suggest Eviscerate series. Both will be effective at any level however, it's just a cost-benefit thing. If you really want to go nuts on it, run both at the same time (Abliderate followed by Eviscerate Smolder.) I do this often and love the results.
Yah i am def higher bodyfat, not crazy but higher. Ok i will try that one first. Thank you..sj

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah i am def higher bodyfat, not crazy but higher. Ok i will try that one first. Thank you..sj
Let us know how it goes. AA is one of our most consistently well reviewed products.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
I've got a bottle of Abliderate advanced on the way right now and I'm very excited to try it out. I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do for some loose belly skin and a little lovehandle fat.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got a bottle of Abliderate advanced on the way right now and I'm very excited to try it out. I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do for some loose belly skin and a little lovehandle fat.
Awesome. We are always interested in feedback.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

Can't wait to see what you think. I love AA.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking on doing a log on it with some before and after pics and what not.
Definitely PM me a link if you do it.