topical joint relief?
- 02-21-2013, 03:03 PM
- 02-21-2013, 03:07 PM
02-21-2013, 03:16 PM
just looked into it, looks promising...
AMINDS15 - 15% code
02-21-2013, 03:18 PM
02-21-2013, 04:37 PM
02-21-2013, 04:40 PM
02-21-2013, 04:52 PM
02-21-2013, 07:43 PM
I like me some SuperCissus RX, glucosamine/msm/chondroitin/ha combo, high doses of fish oil (albeit this is big source of fat macros for me) and if it's really bad something like tiger balm as a topical.
02-21-2013, 07:46 PM
02-21-2013, 09:08 PM
02-21-2013, 09:40 PM
Another vote for joint force.
Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
"Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
02-21-2013, 10:26 PM
I would suggest that you use Tiger Balm it smells really loud but other than that it really does the trick bro you cant go wrong
with it at all. I use it on all my achy joints and muscles when I need to make them relax. It works great and soothes to the core
I would suggest taking a hot shower first and then applying the Tiger Balm. You can buy it at the drugstore in the aisle near Icy Hot
02-21-2013, 10:45 PM
I use joint force 3 times a day. I was skeptical at first but it works. Also look at the way you are squatting because that may have a lot to do with it.
02-22-2013, 03:12 AM
Joint Help + Joint Force solved my pain real freakin fast haha. Never used joint force solo, but im pretty confident in saying it kicks ass.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigKrabbe in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-21-2011, 07:47 PM
- By ShiftyCapone in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2009, 02:27 AM
- By nosnmiveins in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2008, 06:37 PM
- By Nutz in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2007, 09:25 AM
- By rugger13 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2007, 09:05 AM