topical joint relief?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
my knees have been really bothering me ever since i started heavy squatting, anyone have recommendations on a topical joint relief? i currently use flexible and fish oil as it is....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
just looked into it, looks promising...

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
E-pharm joint force. Best there is
pretty simple and it works i've actually wrapped it up nice and tight with saran wrap which helped

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
pretty simple and it works i've actually wrapped it up nice and tight with saran wrap which helped
ive tried knee wraps but didnt do much

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
I like me some SuperCissus RX, glucosamine/msm/chondroitin/ha combo, high doses of fish oil (albeit this is big source of fat macros for me) and if it's really bad something like tiger balm as a topical.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Joint force + Saran Wrap twice a day works wonders

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another vote for joint force.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would suggest that you use Tiger Balm it smells really loud but other than that it really does the trick bro you cant go wrong
with it at all. I use it on all my achy joints and muscles when I need to make them relax. It works great and soothes to the core
I would suggest taking a hot shower first and then applying the Tiger Balm. You can buy it at the drugstore in the aisle near Icy Hot

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
I use joint force 3 times a day. I was skeptical at first but it works. Also look at the way you are squatting because that may have a lot to do with it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joint Help + Joint Force solved my pain real freakin fast haha. Never used joint force solo, but im pretty confident in saying it kicks ass.

Mike