Versa-1, WTH

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    996ttelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    117805

    Versa-1, WTH


    Started taking Saturday. At first, I had DOMs which I never get and I could not even do square because my legs got so tight it felt like cramps. Stated with it.Yesterday, I worked out with a bud from work and instead of splits did some bench, millitary, a lot of pull ups with different grips to start out, dumbbell rows, straight bar and preacher curls. Except for pull ups and dumbbell rows, I hit personal records on everything. Bench, 3 sets at max for 2 reps plus 5% more than ever in last set for 2 reps. I usually max and then go down and can barely get one or two reps. 10% gains on millitary and straight bar curls, 15 % higher on preacher. I was also extremely tired due to a long week.Tonight PR on squats.WTH is this stuff! I like.

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635437

    Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Started taking Saturday. At first, I had DOMs which I never get and I could not even do square because my legs got so tight it felt like cramps. Stated with it.Yesterday, I worked out with a bud from work and instead of splits did some bench, millitary, a lot of pull ups with different grips to start out, dumbbell rows, straight bar and preacher curls. Except for pull ups and dumbbell rows, I hit personal records on everything. Bench, 3 sets at max for 2 reps plus 5% more than ever in last set for 2 reps. I usually max and then go down and can barely get one or two reps. 10% gains on millitary and straight bar curls, 15 % higher on preacher. I was also extremely tired due to a long week.Tonight PR on squats.WTH is this stuff! I like.
    Bold is the reason for DOMs.

    stack with anything you want....
  3. Registered User
    996ttelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    117805

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Bold is the reason for DOMs.stack with anything you want....
    I had DOMs without working out. I actually felt no soreness today after that workout. For what its worth. I am a believer though. Looking forward to next workout.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,183
    Rep Power
    3734501

    Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Started taking Saturday. At first, I had DOMs which I never get and I could not even do square because my legs got so tight it felt like cramps. Stated with it.Yesterday, I worked out with a bud from work and instead of splits did some bench, millitary, a lot of pull ups with different grips to start out, dumbbell rows, straight bar and preacher curls. Except for pull ups and dumbbell rows, I hit personal records on everything. Bench, 3 sets at max for 2 reps plus 5% more than ever in last set for 2 reps. I usually max and then go down and can barely get one or two reps. 10% gains on millitary and straight bar curls, 15 % higher on preacher. I was also extremely tired due to a long week.Tonight PR on squats.WTH is this stuff! I like.
    Haha that's awesome man. It'll only get better. I've had some amazing workouts and strength gains with it as well. I love it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635437

    Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    I had DOMs without working out. I actually felt no soreness today after that workout. For what its worth. I am a believer though. Looking forward to next workout.
    It's a fun supplement...
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Power
    2037226

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    It's a fun supplement...
    Indeed, excited for an actual full-on cut with it for 8 weeks. Never thought I'd look forward to dieting.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635437

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Indeed, excited for an actual full-on cut with it for 8 weeks. Never thought I'd look forward to dieting.
    there are whispers of Pumps, PRs, muscle density in a caloric deficient state...
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Power
    2037226

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    there are whispers of Pumps, PRs, muscle density in a caloric deficient state...
    Make my avi look like child's play
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,183
    Rep Power
    3734501

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Indeed, excited for an actual full-on cut with it for 8 weeks. Never thought I'd look forward to dieting.
    I'm actually excited to cut as well, but a little upset that I have another month (without V-1) to get through before I get started.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    155821

    Can't wait to see what you have to say about VERSA-1 here in a week... have you weighed yourself recently op? I got my coworker to buy the np deal with the bulk powders bundle... he's already added on 5 solid lbs, hitting PR's and just flat out looking bigger. VERSA-1 is the real deal.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635437

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Can't wait to see what you have to say about VERSA-1 here in a week... have you weighed yourself recently op? I got my coworker to buy the np deal with the bulk powders bundle... he's already added on 5 solid lbs, hitting PR's and just flat out looking bigger. VERSA-1 is the real deal.
    What are you taking.....I'm getting that question alot with my PRIME-C20-VERSA-1 stack....
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635437

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Can't wait to see what you have to say about VERSA-1 here in a week... have you weighed yourself recently op? I got my coworker to buy the np deal with the bulk powders bundle... he's already added on 5 solid lbs, hitting PR's and just flat out looking bigger. VERSA-1 is the real deal.
    What are you taking.....I'm getting that question alot with my PRIME-C20-VERSA-1 stack....
  13. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,946
    Rep Power
    7007821

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep

    there are whispers of Pumps, PRs, muscle density in a caloric deficient state...
    I need more versa and test powder..... Stat
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  14. Registered User
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    111313

    I haven't noticed really anything yet at 2 weeks but an increase in DOMs. It definitely does something because I'm never sore. I have 4 bottles so I might bump to 2/day until I finish
  15. Registered User
    MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    155821

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    What are you taking.....I'm getting that question alot with my PRIME-C20-VERSA-1 stack....
    I've added 12lbs now since day 1... Currently running VERSA-1, Test Powder, Prime, AP, and PES Erase. I'll do Versa, Yok3d and Agmatine 500 pre with some Focus XT. Yesterday was the last day of my stim break so I'll be cracking into my Jack3d Micro as soon as I can make it to the gym. We are going through a small blizzard this morning. Hopefully I can get a workout in this evening.

    The past few workouts I was just doing VERSA Yok3d (dumped capsule contents into cup of water and chugged it) and Agmatine, and the focus off that stack alone was very intense... Almost as if I didn't really need anything else to enhance that muscle|mind connection.
  16. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    I had DOMs without working out. I actually felt no soreness today after that workout. For what its worth. I am a believer though. Looking forward to next workout.
    Such testimonials make my day. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  17. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm actually excited to cut as well, but a little upset that I have another month (without V-1) to get through before I get started.
    You are still better off than I am. Have not had Versa-1 since beta-testing, and have to wait another two or so months to get some here in Europe. Now you feel better, right?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  18. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I haven't noticed really anything yet at 2 weeks but an increase in DOMs. It definitely does something because I'm never sore. I have 4 bottles so I might bump to 2/day until I finish
    Do you work out more often or more intensely with Versa-1 than prior to it?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Started taking Saturday. At first, I had DOMs which I never get and I could not even do square because my legs got so tight it felt like cramps. Stated with it.Yesterday, I worked out with a bud from work and instead of splits did some bench, millitary, a lot of pull ups with different grips to start out, dumbbell rows, straight bar and preacher curls. Except for pull ups and dumbbell rows, I hit personal records on everything. Bench, 3 sets at max for 2 reps plus 5% more than ever in last set for 2 reps. I usually max and then go down and can barely get one or two reps. 10% gains on millitary and straight bar curls, 15 % higher on preacher. I was also extremely tired due to a long week.Tonight PR on squats.WTH is this stuff! I like.
    Haha awesome! Keep us updated as it's only going to get better from here on out...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  20. Registered User
    996ttelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    117805

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I haven't noticed really anything yet at 2 weeks but an increase in DOMs. It definitely does something because I'm never sore. I have 4 bottles so I might bump to 2/day until I finish
    My DOMs are gone now even after heavy workouts. Hit it tonight and did bench again after hitting PR night before last on bench. Went up another 10 pounds tonight on bench. My wife even said I looked big tonight when I got home. Always nice to hear. I am not really leaning out and not eating much. Strength is really good for my old arse. I am 45 and stay pretty consisten around 11% or less when surfing picks up.
  21. Registered User
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    1064241

    Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    My DOMs are gone now even after heavy workouts. Hit it tonight and did bench again after hitting PR night before last on bench. Went up another 10 pounds tonight on bench. My wife even said I looked big tonight when I got home. Always nice to hear. I am not really leaning out and not eating much. Strength is really good for my old arse. I am 45 and stay pretty consisten around 11% or less when surfing picks up.
    Wow! Do you have a log?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  22. Registered User
    996ttelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    117805

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Wow! Do you have a log?
    No. Never took anything that impressed me enough to keep track. Candidly, I did not have much expectations except a little more cut. Surprised by strength.
  23. Registered User
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana, Pa.
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    417740

    Nice to see someone besides the beta testers hitting PR's and getting gains from this product. A lot of non-believers out there need to see your posts. Nice work!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635437

    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Nice to see someone besides the beta testers hitting PR's and getting gains from this product. A lot of non-believers out there need to see your posts. Nice work!
    If I was on the outside looking in, I would be skeptical but with Non Sponsored Feedback matching up with the ALpha testers and the Sick deal at Nutraplanet for 49.99 (MICRO/VERSA-1).....I would pull the trigger. The outcome after 30 days is really worth more than 49.99...
  25. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,946
    Rep Power
    7007821

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep

    If I was on the outside looking in, I would be skeptical but with Non Sponsored Feedback matching up with the ALpha testers and the Sick deal at Nutraplanet for 49.99 (MICRO/VERSA-1).....I would pull the trigger. The outcome after 30 days is really worth more than 49.99...
    Def a great deal at Nutra right now
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  26. Registered User
    Adam15220's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    19033

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    If I was on the outside looking in, I would be skeptical but with Non Sponsored Feedback matching up with the ALpha testers and the Sick deal at Nutraplanet for 49.99 (MICRO/VERSA-1).....I would pull the trigger. The outcome after 30 days is really worth more than 49.99...
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Def a great deal at Nutra right now
    Agreed, crazy deal.
    Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA.
  27. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45186

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam15220 View Post

    Agreed, crazy deal.
    I wish I had grabbed the original deal x 3!
  28. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    96625

    You guys are lucky....we have no such deals in the UK!
  29. Registered User
    davidmma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    5941

    what about pro erase and how do you dose versa 1 and erase
  30. Registered User
    davidmma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    5941

    I grabbed one but i wished i would have grabbed more.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Edge Serving Size, wth!
    By djl in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 12:06 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 04:36 PM
  3. Cortisol now thought to be reason for stress not vice versa.
    By LakeMountD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 10:19 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 10:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in