Versa-1, WTH

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Started taking Saturday. At first, I had DOMs which I never get and I could not even do square because my legs got so tight it felt like cramps. Stated with it.Yesterday, I worked out with a bud from work and instead of splits did some bench, millitary, a lot of pull ups with different grips to start out, dumbbell rows, straight bar and preacher curls. Except for pull ups and dumbbell rows, I hit personal records on everything. Bench, 3 sets at max for 2 reps plus 5% more than ever in last set for 2 reps. I usually max and then go down and can barely get one or two reps. 10% gains on millitary and straight bar curls, 15 % higher on preacher. I was also extremely tired due to a long week.Tonight PR on squats.WTH is this stuff! I like.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started taking Saturday. At first, I had DOMs which I never get and I could not even do square because my legs got so tight it felt like cramps. Stated with it.Yesterday, I worked out with a bud from work and instead of splits did some bench, millitary, a lot of pull ups with different grips to start out, dumbbell rows, straight bar and preacher curls. Except for pull ups and dumbbell rows, I hit personal records on everything. Bench, 3 sets at max for 2 reps plus 5% more than ever in last set for 2 reps. I usually max and then go down and can barely get one or two reps. 10% gains on millitary and straight bar curls, 15 % higher on preacher. I was also extremely tired due to a long week.Tonight PR on squats.WTH is this stuff! I like.
Bold is the reason for DOMs.

stack with anything you want....

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bold is the reason for DOMs.stack with anything you want....
I had DOMs without working out. I actually felt no soreness today after that workout. For what its worth. I am a believer though. Looking forward to next workout.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha that's awesome man. It'll only get better. I've had some amazing workouts and strength gains with it as well. I love it.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had DOMs without working out. I actually felt no soreness today after that workout. For what its worth. I am a believer though. Looking forward to next workout.
It's a fun supplement...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed, excited for an actual full-on cut with it for 8 weeks. Never thought I'd look forward to dieting. :blink:
I'm actually excited to cut as well, but a little upset that I have another month (without V-1) to get through before I get started.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can't wait to see what you have to say about VERSA-1 here in a week... have you weighed yourself recently op? I got my coworker to buy the np deal with the bulk powders bundle... he's already added on 5 solid lbs, hitting PR's and just flat out looking bigger. VERSA-1 is the real deal.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see what you have to say about VERSA-1 here in a week... have you weighed yourself recently op? I got my coworker to buy the np deal with the bulk powders bundle... he's already added on 5 solid lbs, hitting PR's and just flat out looking bigger. VERSA-1 is the real deal.
What are you taking.....I'm getting that question alot with my PRIME-C20-VERSA-1 stack....

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you taking.....I'm getting that question alot with my PRIME-C20-VERSA-1 stack....

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't noticed really anything yet at 2 weeks but an increase in DOMs. It definitely does something because I'm never sore. I have 4 bottles so I might bump to 2/day until I finish

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've added 12lbs now since day 1... Currently running VERSA-1, Test Powder, Prime, AP, and PES Erase. I'll do Versa, Yok3d and Agmatine 500 pre with some Focus XT. Yesterday was the last day of my stim break so I'll be cracking into my Jack3d Micro as soon as I can make it to the gym. We are going through a small blizzard this morning. Hopefully I can get a workout in this evening.

The past few workouts I was just doing VERSA Yok3d (dumped capsule contents into cup of water and chugged it) and Agmatine, and the focus off that stack alone was very intense... Almost as if I didn't really need anything else to enhance that muscle|mind connection.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Such testimonials make my day. Thank you!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually excited to cut as well, but a little upset that I have another month (without V-1) to get through before I get started.
You are still better off than I am. Have not had Versa-1 since beta-testing, and have to wait another two or so months to get some here in Europe. :) Now you feel better, right? ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't noticed really anything yet at 2 weeks but an increase in DOMs. It definitely does something because I'm never sore. I have 4 bottles so I might bump to 2/day until I finish
Do you work out more often or more intensely with Versa-1 than prior to it?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha awesome! Keep us updated as it's only going to get better from here on out...

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My DOMs are gone now even after heavy workouts. Hit it tonight and did bench again after hitting PR night before last on bench. Went up another 10 pounds tonight on bench. My wife even said I looked big tonight when I got home. Always nice to hear. I am not really leaning out and not eating much. Strength is really good for my old arse. I am 45 and stay pretty consisten around 11% or less when surfing picks up.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My DOMs are gone now even after heavy workouts. Hit it tonight and did bench again after hitting PR night before last on bench. Went up another 10 pounds tonight on bench. My wife even said I looked big tonight when I got home. Always nice to hear. I am not really leaning out and not eating much. Strength is really good for my old arse. I am 45 and stay pretty consisten around 11% or less when surfing picks up.
Wow! Do you have a log?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see someone besides the beta testers hitting PR's and getting gains from this product. A lot of non-believers out there need to see your posts. Nice work!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see someone besides the beta testers hitting PR's and getting gains from this product. A lot of non-believers out there need to see your posts. Nice work!
If I was on the outside looking in, I would be skeptical but with Non Sponsored Feedback matching up with the ALpha testers and the Sick deal at Nutraplanet for 49.99 (MICRO/VERSA-1).....I would pull the trigger. The outcome after 30 days is really worth more than 49.99...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
If I was on the outside looking in, I would be skeptical but with Non Sponsored Feedback matching up with the ALpha testers and the Sick deal at Nutraplanet for 49.99 (MICRO/VERSA-1).....I would pull the trigger. The outcome after 30 days is really worth more than 49.99...
Def a great deal at Nutra right now

Adam15220

Adam15220

Awards
Def a great deal at Nutra right now
Agreed, crazy deal.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
You guys are lucky....we have no such deals in the UK!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
what about pro erase and how do you dose versa 1 and erase

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I grabbed one but i wished i would have grabbed more.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about pro erase and how do you dose versa 1 and erase
Versa-1 and Erase Pro would be a great combo (if that's what you're asking). There really isn't anything I can think of that you couldn't stack with V-1. You can follow the dosing shown on their respective bottles.

I take 1 cap of Versa-1 in the morning on non training days and 1 cap 30-60 minutes pre workout on training days. I'd recommend taking it with stimulants in both situations.

You can take 1 cap of Erase up to 3 times daily. Some people experience a little joint tightness/soreness at 3 caps (I use Super Cissus to prevent any potential joint issues). You can lower your dose if necessary. Erase Pro (3x the main active ingredient in 1 cap of Erase) is taken once daily in the morning.

Both Versa-1 and Erase/Pro can be taken with or without food.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To add on to Breezy's post I prefer my Erase Pro pre-workout but otherwise that post has you covered. :thumbsup:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i use my pro pre bed

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I grabbed one but i wished i would have grabbed more.
Versa-1 and Erase Pro would be a great combo (if that's what you're asking). There really isn't anything I can think of that you couldn't stack with V-1. You can follow the dosing shown on their respective bottles.

I take 1 cap of Versa-1 in the morning on non training days and 1 cap 30-60 minutes pre workout on training days. I'd recommend taking it with stimulants in both situations.

You can take 1 cap of Erase up to 3 times daily. Some people experience a little joint tightness/soreness at 3 caps (I use Super Cissus to prevent any potential joint issues). You can lower your dose if necessary. Erase Pro (3x the main active ingredient in 1 cap of Erase) is taken once daily in the morning.

Both Versa-1 and Erase/Pro can be taken with or without food.
Yep Breezy's got it! Davidmma, those two would be perfectly fine to use together according to label recommendations!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
just this weekend i became a believer of this stuff, thought it was all bs till i saw my buddy at the gym. 2 weeks and this guy blew up, like doubled his size. says the pumps are insane on it and size is comin on fast as freak. pickin up a bottle soon

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just this weekend i became a believer of this stuff, thought it was all bs till i saw my buddy at the gym. 2 weeks and this guy blew up, like doubled his size. says the pumps are insane on it and size is comin on fast as freak. pickin up a bottle soon
Seeing is always a good motivator...

Great deal at Nutraplanet for Micro/Versa-1 at 49.99..Crazy value.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Seeing is always a good motivator...

Great deal at Nutraplanet for Micro/Versa-1 at 49.99..Crazy value.
seriously, my apologize for bashing this product in the other thread lol i still kant believe how big he got. pickin up a few bottles friday

whaz

whaz

Awards
I'm currently doing an 8 week cycle of Compound 20 and AnaBeta Elite. Think it'd be worth it/noticeable to add in Versa-1?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently doing an 8 week cycle of Compound 20 and AnaBeta Elite. Think it'd be worth it/noticeable to add in Versa-1?
Hunger may be GREATLY increased, could be a problem for a recomp or cutter. Results would be stellar.

Perhaps running them back to back

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It'd be a great stack and "worth it/noticeable" IMO. However, stacking all 3 would make it more of a challenge to fully gauge the effectiveness of Versa-1 (if that's something that interests you). How far are you into your current stack and have you used C20 and/or ABE before? Adding Versa-1 in weeks 4-8 might help you differentiate some of the effects. As DW said; 2 separate runs would be a solid option as well and allow you to see what Versa-1 has to offer on its own.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'm killing it in the gym with Versa-1/C20/JackedMicro. I have several of each in my cabinet waiting to be utilized. I'm on break with Testpowder.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be sure to add deer velvet and tribulus

whaz

whaz

Awards
It'd be a great stack and "worth it/noticeable" IMO. However, stacking all 3 would make it more of a challenge to fully gauge the effectiveness of Versa-1 (if that's something that interests you). How far are you into your current stack and have you used C20 and/or ABE before? Adding Versa-1 in weeks 4-8 might help you differentiate some of the effects. As DW said; 2 separate runs would be a solid option as well and allow you to see what Versa-1 has to offer on its own.
I am about one bottle of each into the cycle (approx. 4 weeks). This is my first time with both supplements and I am loving them! Strength has started to go up pretty good and I've noticed I'm about 2 pounds heavier with a noticeable decrease in bf% judging by the mirror. Nothing crazy but I'm def enjoying the strength gains coupled with some slight fat loss. I have noticed though that I am eating a lot more than usual. Been just focusing on keeping it clean, seems to be working so far.

Would it be worth it to just run one bottle of Versa the last four weeks or should I hit it for 8 weeks? After this is done I plan on taking a break from all supplements for a bit then running another Epi cycle.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am about one bottle of each into the cycle (approx. 4 weeks). This is my first time with both supplements and I am loving them! Strength has started to go up pretty good and I've noticed I'm about 2 pounds heavier with a noticeable decrease in bf% judging by the mirror. Nothing crazy but I'm def enjoying the strength gains coupled with some slight fat loss. I have noticed though that I am eating a lot more than usual. Been just focusing on keeping it clean, seems to be working so far.

Would it be worth it to just run one bottle of Versa the last four weeks or should I hit it for 8 weeks? After this is done I plan on taking a break from all supplements for a bit then running another Epi cycle.
It's good to see you're having a successful run. I'm a big fan of C20 and ABE as well. Both work great for a recomp.

If you have the option, I'd go with an 8 week run of Versa-1. 4 would be beneficial, but it'd be great to have another 4 on top of that with all of the effects going strong.

whaz

whaz

Awards
It's good to see you're having a successful run. I'm a big fan of C20 and ABE as well. Both work great for a recomp.

If you have the option, I'd go with an 8 week run of Versa-1. 4 would be beneficial, but it'd be great to have another 4 on top of that with all of the effects going strong.
I think that is what I will do. 4 weeks with the rest of my ABE and C-20, adding in Versa-1, and then the last 4 weeks with Versa only. Thanks for the advice guys, I'm looking forward to this!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that is what I will do. 4 weeks with the rest of my ABE and C-20, adding in Versa-1, and then the last 4 weeks with Versa only. Thanks for the advice guys, I'm looking forward to this!
No problem man. Good luck with the rest of your run!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Breezy got it covered :cool:

Look forward to your progress! What you've made so far is fantastic, only going to get better.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously, my apologize for bashing this product in the other thread lol i still kant believe how big he got. pickin up a few bottles friday
Thank you for your candid feedback. Direct personal experience is priceless. The Detonation Stack currently on sale at NutraPlanet is a perfect opportunity to stock up. Thank you!