Versa-1, WTH - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Versa-1, WTH

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    I'm currently doing an 8 week cycle of Compound 20 and AnaBeta Elite. Think it'd be worth it/noticeable to add in Versa-1?
    It'd be a great stack and "worth it/noticeable" IMO. However, stacking all 3 would make it more of a challenge to fully gauge the effectiveness of Versa-1 (if that's something that interests you). How far are you into your current stack and have you used C20 and/or ABE before? Adding Versa-1 in weeks 4-8 might help you differentiate some of the effects. As DW said; 2 separate runs would be a solid option as well and allow you to see what Versa-1 has to offer on its own.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Answers

Personally I'm killing it in the gym with Versa-1/C20/JackedMicro. I have several of each in my cabinet waiting to be utilized. I'm on break with Testpowder.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

ok thanks guys i appreciate the info
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I'm currently doing an 8 week cycle of Compound 20 and AnaBeta Elite. Think it'd be worth it/noticeable to add in Versa-1?
    Be sure to add deer velvet and tribulus
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    It'd be a great stack and "worth it/noticeable" IMO. However, stacking all 3 would make it more of a challenge to fully gauge the effectiveness of Versa-1 (if that's something that interests you). How far are you into your current stack and have you used C20 and/or ABE before? Adding Versa-1 in weeks 4-8 might help you differentiate some of the effects. As DW said; 2 separate runs would be a solid option as well and allow you to see what Versa-1 has to offer on its own.
    I am about one bottle of each into the cycle (approx. 4 weeks). This is my first time with both supplements and I am loving them! Strength has started to go up pretty good and I've noticed I'm about 2 pounds heavier with a noticeable decrease in bf% judging by the mirror. Nothing crazy but I'm def enjoying the strength gains coupled with some slight fat loss. I have noticed though that I am eating a lot more than usual. Been just focusing on keeping it clean, seems to be working so far.

Would it be worth it to just run one bottle of Versa the last four weeks or should I hit it for 8 weeks? After this is done I plan on taking a break from all supplements for a bit then running another Epi cycle.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I am about one bottle of each into the cycle (approx. 4 weeks). This is my first time with both supplements and I am loving them! Strength has started to go up pretty good and I've noticed I'm about 2 pounds heavier with a noticeable decrease in bf% judging by the mirror. Nothing crazy but I'm def enjoying the strength gains coupled with some slight fat loss. I have noticed though that I am eating a lot more than usual. Been just focusing on keeping it clean, seems to be working so far.

Would it be worth it to just run one bottle of Versa the last four weeks or should I hit it for 8 weeks? After this is done I plan on taking a break from all supplements for a bit then running another Epi cycle.
    It's good to see you're having a successful run. I'm a big fan of C20 and ABE as well. Both work great for a recomp.

If you have the option, I'd go with an 8 week run of Versa-1. 4 would be beneficial, but it'd be great to have another 4 on top of that with all of the effects going strong.
    PES Representative
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    It's good to see you're having a successful run. I'm a big fan of C20 and ABE as well. Both work great for a recomp.

If you have the option, I'd go with an 8 week run of Versa-1. 4 would be beneficial, but it'd be great to have another 4 on top of that with all of the effects going strong.
    I think that is what I will do. 4 weeks with the rest of my ABE and C-20, adding in Versa-1, and then the last 4 weeks with Versa only. Thanks for the advice guys, I'm looking forward to this!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I think that is what I will do. 4 weeks with the rest of my ABE and C-20, adding in Versa-1, and then the last 4 weeks with Versa only. Thanks for the advice guys, I'm looking forward to this!
    No problem man. Good luck with the rest of your run!
    PES Representative
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Breezy got it covered

Look forward to your progress! What you've made so far is fantastic, only going to get better.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    seriously, my apologize for bashing this product in the other thread lol i still kant believe how big he got. pickin up a few bottles friday
    Thank you for your candid feedback. Direct personal experience is priceless. The Detonation Stack currently on sale at NutraPlanet is a perfect opportunity to stock up. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Personally I'm killing it in the gym with Versa-1/C20/JackedMicro. I have several of each in my cabinet waiting to be utilized. I'm on break with Testpowder.
    Awesome. Great stack. Are you running a log?
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  12. New Member
    Answers

That's a killer stack right there. Micro works awesome with versa-1.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    That's a killer stack right there. Micro works awesome with versa-1.
    like milk and cookies...
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

like milk and cookies...
    No doubt.. I'm really amazed by the synergy of the two stacked..
    Cultivating Mass.
  15. New Member
    Answers

like milk and cookies...
    Exactly. Incredible tag team. I also loved how Versa-1 worked when I took it with OEP and Jack3d original. Amazing how great it works especially with stimulant based products
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Can't believe how mentally strong my mind is in the gym and out. I have no fear of anything....
  17. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Can't believe how mentally strong my mind is in the gym and out. I have no fear of anything....
    I know. Incredible. Brings out the Alpha in everyone
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Same. Not to mention the volume which I can keep up consistently from session to session...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Same. Not to mention the volume which I can keep up consistently from session to session...
    The crazy part of this supplement is that it's instilled a mental drive that's unforgiving. Not only am I performing better in the gym but at my work place too. I can perform 8 hrs of installing equipment with a smile. When I'm challenge with a tuff product than I'm using I find a way to master it faster then anybody else. My employees are 1/2 my age and I'm blowing them away in quality and speed. This is the best and weirdest supplement that I've ever taken. My props to Usp labs. You one me with this one.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Answers

The crazy part of this supplement is that it's instilled a mental drive that's unforgiving. Not only am I performing better in the gym but at my work place too. I can perform 8 hrs of installing equipment with a smile. When I'm challenge with a tuff product than I'm using I find a way to master it faster then anybody else. My employees are 1/2 my age and I'm blowing them away in quality and speed. This is the best and weirdest supplement that I've ever taken. My props to Usp labs. You one me with this one.
    Your mentally and physically on another level...glad we could make it affordable for such innovation.
  21. Diamond Member
    Answers

CDP-Choline is a cognitive gem
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Your mentally and physically on another level...glad we could make it affordable for such innovation.
    Definitely agree. I love taking it before class... I'm really noticing a difference as far as focus goes. Concepts seem to sink in a little deeper and quicker. This stuff is perfect on so many levels. Jacob you guys really got a great product. I've even had a few customers come back to my store raving about the product after a couple weeks use now.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Awesome. Great stack. Are you running a log?
    Strategic, you aren't serious about this question are you? My main log is Road to a 500 Bench on USPLABS forum. 21 pages deep. Updated daily with anything I utilize and training. Also, I update my posts on facebook and share the pages when I see the stacks being advertised. In case anyone is wondering, I'm not affiliated or sponsored by USPLABS. I do this all on my own for the love of lifting and making progress in the gym in ways others tell me is impossible.

Currently hit 495x1 Slingshot Bench, 2 months deep into Versa-1/C20 Cycle. I plan to take the training wheels off {Slingshot} by December 2013 and hit it RAW! A goal non the less whether achieved or not! Lehgo
    !

Versa-1/C20 : Linked

Snippet From Log! Post #402

On 4 week break from Versa-1/C20, moved to Testpowder/Prime!
    Starting new Strength trianing wave on bench!

Today workout 2/26/12:
    PreCardio LISS: 20min.

Chest:

Incline Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 275x8
    Decline Bench: 135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 405x6
    Delts: Triset: 25, 30, 35lbs {Front, Lateral, Rear Raises} x 12 Each
    DB Presses: 35x10, 45x10, 65x10, 75x8, 85x8, 95x8 {PR, since having trouble getting back to this weight in a year, too easy, heaved them up with no spotter}
    DB SHrugs: 100lbx12x4

Returned to CHest:
    Flat Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 275x8

Post Cardio LISS: 20min.

Notes@
    There is nothing worse than people in the gym looking at you in awe as you lift weights. It is even worse when they see you going up in weight and offer no help. They tend to forget one day they will need the same assistance. When that day comes I'm going to do the same they all do, stand up and walk out of the room until I believe their finished and come back in and continue working out. Are you serious? I moved from one dumbbell to the next in the series and all I got is looks and stares. Not one offer.

2013 Supplement Schedule! Blueprint!
    Jan-Feb: Versa-1/C20/Jacked Micro
    Mar: Testpowder/Prime
    Apr-May: Versa-1/C20/Jacked Micro
    Jun: Testpowder/Prime
    Jul-Aug.: Versa-1/C20/Jacked Micro
    Sept: Testpowder/Prime
    Oct-Nov: Versa-1/C20/Jacked Micro
    Dec: Testpowder/Prime

Sponsored Logs
  24. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Strategic, you aren't serious about this question are you? My main log is Road to a 500 Bench on USPLABS forum. 21 pages deep. Updated daily with anything I utilize and training. Also, I update my posts on facebook and share the pages when I see the stacks being advertised. In case anyone is wondering, I'm not affiliated or sponsored by USPLABS. I do this all on my own for the love of lifting and making progress in the gym in ways others tell me is impossible.

Currently hit 495x1 Slingshot Bench, 2 months deep into Versa-1/C20 Cycle. I plan to take the training wheels off {Slingshot} by December 2013 and hit it RAW! A goal non the less whether achieved or not! Lehgo
    !

Versa-1/C20 : Linked

Snippet From Log! Post #402

On 4 week break from Versa-1/C20, moved to Testpowder/Prime!
    Starting new Strength trianing wave on bench!

Today workout 2/26/12:
    PreCardio LISS: 20min.

Chest:

Incline Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 275x8
    Decline Bench: 135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 405x6
    Delts: Triset: 25, 30, 35lbs {Front, Lateral, Rear Raises} x 12 Each
    DB Presses: 35x10, 45x10, 65x10, 75x8, 85x8, 95x8 {PR, since having trouble getting back to this weight in a year, too easy, heaved them up with no spotter}
    DB SHrugs: 100lbx12x4

Returned to CHest:
    Flat Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 275x8

Post Cardio LISS: 20min.

Notes@
    There is nothing worse than people in the gym looking at you in awe as you lift weights. It is even worse when they see you going up in weight and offer no help. They tend to forget one day they will need the same assistance. When that day comes I'm going to do the same they all do, stand up and walk out of the room until I believe their finished and come back in and continue working out. Are you serious? I moved from one dumbbell to the next in the series and all I got is looks and stares. Not one offer.

2013 Supplement Schedule! Blueprint!
    Jan-Feb: Versa-1/C20/Jacked Micro
    Mar: Testpowder/Prime
    Apr-May: Versa-1/C20/Jacked Micro
    Jun: Testpowder/Prime
    Jul-Aug.: Versa-1/C20/Jacked Micro
    Sept: Testpowder/Prime
    Oct-Nov: Versa-1/C20/Jacked Micro
    Dec: Testpowder/Prime

Crushed it!
  25. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Strategic, you aren't serious about this question are you? My main log is Road to a 500 Bench on USPLABS forum. 21 pages deep. Updated daily with anything I utilize and training. Also, I update my posts on facebook and share the pages when I see the stacks being advertised. In case anyone is wondering, I'm not affiliated or sponsored by USPLABS. I do this all on my own for the love of lifting and making progress in the gym in ways others tell me is impossible. Currently hit 495x1 Slingshot Bench, 2 months deep into Versa-1/C20 Cycle. I plan to take the training wheels off {Slingshot} by December 2013 and hit it RAW! A goal non the less whether achieved or not! Lehgo!Versa-1/C20 : LinkedSnippet From Log! Post #402On 4 week break from Versa-1/C20, moved to Testpowder/Prime!Starting new Strength trianing wave on bench! Today workout 2/26/12:PreCardio LISS: 20min.Chest:Incline Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 275x8Decline Bench: 135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 405x6 Delts: Triset: 25, 30, 35lbs {Front, Lateral, Rear Raises} x 12 EachDB Presses: 35x10, 45x10, 65x10, 75x8, 85x8, 95x8 {PR, since having trouble getting back to this weight in a year, too easy, heaved them up with no spotter}DB SHrugs: 100lbx12x4 Returned to CHest:Flat Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 275x8Post Cardio LISS: 20min.Notes@There is nothing worse than people in the gym looking at you in awe as you lift weights. It is even worse when they see you going up in weight and offer no help. They tend to forget one day they will need the same assistance. When that day comes I'm going to do the same they all do, stand up and walk out of the room until I believe their finished and come back in and continue working out. Are you serious? I moved from one dumbbell to the next in the series and all I got is looks and stares. Not one offer.2013 Supplement Schedule! Blueprint!Jan-Feb: Versa-1/C20/Jacked MicroMar: Testpowder/PrimeApr-May: Versa-1/C20/Jacked MicroJun: Testpowder/PrimeJul-Aug.: Versa-1/C20/Jacked MicroSept: Testpowder/PrimeOct-Nov: Versa-1/C20/Jacked MicroDec: Testpowder/Prime
    Damn....thats a lot of weight
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

USP Labs. not again
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you UspLabsRep & NattyD. I'm working to do this without the slingshot!
    Sponsored Logs
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

You'll get there boss, I have no doubts.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  29. New Member
    Answers

Soon. Just keep training hard in and out of the gym.
  30. Diamond Member
    Answers

!

I was, as I missed your main log. Impressive effort and results. I doff my hat!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Answers

Strategic, DW & Breed appreciate the love. I'm on it. Believe me I'm going to get there. I'm holding it down in and out of the gym. My eye is always on that 500. Time, patience and dedication.
    Sponsored Logs
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Answers

Strategic, you aren't serious about this question are you? My main log is Road to a 500 Bench on USPLABS forum. 21 pages deep. Updated daily with anything I utilize and training. Also, I update my posts on facebook and share the pages when I see the stacks being advertised. In case anyone is wondering, I'm not affiliated or sponsored by USPLABS. I do this all on my own for the love of lifting and making progress in the gym in ways others tell me is impossible. Currently hit 495x1 Slingshot Bench, 2 months deep into Versa-1/C20 Cycle. I plan to take the training wheels off {Slingshot} by December 2013 and hit it RAW! A goal non the less whether achieved or not! Lehgo!Versa-1/C20 : LinkedSnippet From Log! Post #402On 4 week break from Versa-1/C20, moved to Testpowder/Prime!Starting new Strength trianing wave on bench! Today workout 2/26/12:PreCardio LISS: 20min.Chest:Incline Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 275x8Decline Bench: 135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 405x6 Delts: Triset: 25, 30, 35lbs {Front, Lateral, Rear Raises} x 12 EachDB Presses: 35x10, 45x10, 65x10, 75x8, 85x8, 95x8 {PR, since having trouble getting back to this weight in a year, too easy, heaved them up with no spotter}DB SHrugs: 100lbx12x4 Returned to CHest:Flat Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 275x8Post Cardio LISS: 20min.Notes@There is nothing worse than people in the gym looking at you in awe as you lift weights. It is even worse when they see you going up in weight and offer no help. They tend to forget one day they will need the same assistance. When that day comes I'm going to do the same they all do, stand up and walk out of the room until I believe their finished and come back in and continue working out. Are you serious? I moved from one dumbbell to the next in the series and all I got is looks and stares. Not one offer.2013 Supplement Schedule! Blueprint!Jan-Feb: Versa-1/C20/Jacked MicroMar: Testpowder/PrimeApr-May: Versa-1/C20/Jacked MicroJun: Testpowder/PrimeJul-Aug.: Versa-1/C20/Jacked MicroSept: Testpowder/PrimeOct-Nov: Versa-1/C20/Jacked MicroDec: Testpowder/Prime
    Jeez Hokie! Nice work. You'll be pressing it without the sling shot in no time. There wasn't much pop out of the hole with it in that set you just taped so I don't think you're too far off.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Jeez Hokie! Nice work. You'll be pressing it without the sling shot in no time. There wasn't much pop out of the hole with it in that set you just taped so I don't think you're too far off.
    Thanks Classic. Im on it for sure!
    Sponsored Logs
  34. Diamond Member
    Answers

Strategic, DW & Breed appreciate the love. I'm on it. Believe me I'm going to get there. I'm holding it down in and out of the gym. My eye is always on that 500. Time, patience and dedication.
    Stay focused and you will reach your goal(s).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Edge Serving Size, wth!
    By djl in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 12:06 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 04:36 PM
  3. Cortisol now thought to be reason for stress not vice versa.
    By LakeMountD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 10:19 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 10:08 AM