Versa-1, WTH

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by davidmma View Post
    what about pro erase and how do you dose versa 1 and erase
    Versa-1 and Erase Pro would be a great combo (if that's what you're asking). There really isn't anything I can think of that you couldn't stack with V-1. You can follow the dosing shown on their respective bottles.

    I take 1 cap of Versa-1 in the morning on non training days and 1 cap 30-60 minutes pre workout on training days. I'd recommend taking it with stimulants in both situations.

    You can take 1 cap of Erase up to 3 times daily. Some people experience a little joint tightness/soreness at 3 caps (I use Super Cissus to prevent any potential joint issues). You can lower your dose if necessary. Erase Pro (3x the main active ingredient in 1 cap of Erase) is taken once daily in the morning.

    Both Versa-1 and Erase/Pro can be taken with or without food.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. To add on to Breezy's post I prefer my Erase Pro pre-workout but otherwise that post has you covered.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. i use my pro pre bed
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by davidmma View Post
    I grabbed one but i wished i would have grabbed more.
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Versa-1 and Erase Pro would be a great combo (if that's what you're asking). There really isn't anything I can think of that you couldn't stack with V-1. You can follow the dosing shown on their respective bottles.

    I take 1 cap of Versa-1 in the morning on non training days and 1 cap 30-60 minutes pre workout on training days. I'd recommend taking it with stimulants in both situations.

    You can take 1 cap of Erase up to 3 times daily. Some people experience a little joint tightness/soreness at 3 caps (I use Super Cissus to prevent any potential joint issues). You can lower your dose if necessary. Erase Pro (3x the main active ingredient in 1 cap of Erase) is taken once daily in the morning.

    Both Versa-1 and Erase/Pro can be taken with or without food.
    Yep Breezy's got it! Davidmma, those two would be perfectly fine to use together according to label recommendations!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  5. just this weekend i became a believer of this stuff, thought it was all bs till i saw my buddy at the gym. 2 weeks and this guy blew up, like doubled his size. says the pumps are insane on it and size is comin on fast as freak. pickin up a bottle soon
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    just this weekend i became a believer of this stuff, thought it was all bs till i saw my buddy at the gym. 2 weeks and this guy blew up, like doubled his size. says the pumps are insane on it and size is comin on fast as freak. pickin up a bottle soon
    Seeing is always a good motivator...

    Great deal at Nutraplanet for Micro/Versa-1 at 49.99..Crazy value.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Seeing is always a good motivator...

    Great deal at Nutraplanet for Micro/Versa-1 at 49.99..Crazy value.
    seriously, my apologize for bashing this product in the other thread lol i still kant believe how big he got. pickin up a few bottles friday

  8. ....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  9. I'm currently doing an 8 week cycle of Compound 20 and AnaBeta Elite. Think it'd be worth it/noticeable to add in Versa-1?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    I'm currently doing an 8 week cycle of Compound 20 and AnaBeta Elite. Think it'd be worth it/noticeable to add in Versa-1?
    Hunger may be GREATLY increased, could be a problem for a recomp or cutter. Results would be stellar.

    Perhaps running them back to back
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    I'm currently doing an 8 week cycle of Compound 20 and AnaBeta Elite. Think it'd be worth it/noticeable to add in Versa-1?
    It'd be a great stack and "worth it/noticeable" IMO. However, stacking all 3 would make it more of a challenge to fully gauge the effectiveness of Versa-1 (if that's something that interests you). How far are you into your current stack and have you used C20 and/or ABE before? Adding Versa-1 in weeks 4-8 might help you differentiate some of the effects. As DW said; 2 separate runs would be a solid option as well and allow you to see what Versa-1 has to offer on its own.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Personally I'm killing it in the gym with Versa-1/C20/JackedMicro. I have several of each in my cabinet waiting to be utilized. I'm on break with Testpowder.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  13. ok thanks guys i appreciate the info

  14. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    I'm currently doing an 8 week cycle of Compound 20 and AnaBeta Elite. Think it'd be worth it/noticeable to add in Versa-1?
    Be sure to add deer velvet and tribulus

  15. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    It'd be a great stack and "worth it/noticeable" IMO. However, stacking all 3 would make it more of a challenge to fully gauge the effectiveness of Versa-1 (if that's something that interests you). How far are you into your current stack and have you used C20 and/or ABE before? Adding Versa-1 in weeks 4-8 might help you differentiate some of the effects. As DW said; 2 separate runs would be a solid option as well and allow you to see what Versa-1 has to offer on its own.
    I am about one bottle of each into the cycle (approx. 4 weeks). This is my first time with both supplements and I am loving them! Strength has started to go up pretty good and I've noticed I'm about 2 pounds heavier with a noticeable decrease in bf% judging by the mirror. Nothing crazy but I'm def enjoying the strength gains coupled with some slight fat loss. I have noticed though that I am eating a lot more than usual. Been just focusing on keeping it clean, seems to be working so far.

    Would it be worth it to just run one bottle of Versa the last four weeks or should I hit it for 8 weeks? After this is done I plan on taking a break from all supplements for a bit then running another Epi cycle.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post

    I am about one bottle of each into the cycle (approx. 4 weeks). This is my first time with both supplements and I am loving them! Strength has started to go up pretty good and I've noticed I'm about 2 pounds heavier with a noticeable decrease in bf% judging by the mirror. Nothing crazy but I'm def enjoying the strength gains coupled with some slight fat loss. I have noticed though that I am eating a lot more than usual. Been just focusing on keeping it clean, seems to be working so far.

    Would it be worth it to just run one bottle of Versa the last four weeks or should I hit it for 8 weeks? After this is done I plan on taking a break from all supplements for a bit then running another Epi cycle.
    It's good to see you're having a successful run. I'm a big fan of C20 and ABE as well. Both work great for a recomp.

    If you have the option, I'd go with an 8 week run of Versa-1. 4 would be beneficial, but it'd be great to have another 4 on top of that with all of the effects going strong.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    It's good to see you're having a successful run. I'm a big fan of C20 and ABE as well. Both work great for a recomp.

    If you have the option, I'd go with an 8 week run of Versa-1. 4 would be beneficial, but it'd be great to have another 4 on top of that with all of the effects going strong.
    I think that is what I will do. 4 weeks with the rest of my ABE and C-20, adding in Versa-1, and then the last 4 weeks with Versa only. Thanks for the advice guys, I'm looking forward to this!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post

    I think that is what I will do. 4 weeks with the rest of my ABE and C-20, adding in Versa-1, and then the last 4 weeks with Versa only. Thanks for the advice guys, I'm looking forward to this!
    No problem man. Good luck with the rest of your run!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post

    I think that is what I will do. 4 weeks with the rest of my ABE and C-20, adding in Versa-1, and then the last 4 weeks with Versa only. Thanks for the advice guys, I'm looking forward to this!
    Breezy got it covered

    Look forward to your progress! What you've made so far is fantastic, only going to get better.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    seriously, my apologize for bashing this product in the other thread lol i still kant believe how big he got. pickin up a few bottles friday
    Thank you for your candid feedback. Direct personal experience is priceless. The Detonation Stack currently on sale at NutraPlanet is a perfect opportunity to stock up. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Personally I'm killing it in the gym with Versa-1/C20/JackedMicro. I have several of each in my cabinet waiting to be utilized. I'm on break with Testpowder.
    Awesome. Great stack. Are you running a log?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Personally I'm killing it in the gym with Versa-1/C20/JackedMicro. I have several of each in my cabinet waiting to be utilized. I'm on break with Testpowder.
    That's a killer stack right there. Micro works awesome with versa-1.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    That's a killer stack right there. Micro works awesome with versa-1.
    like milk and cookies...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    like milk and cookies...
    No doubt.. I'm really amazed by the synergy of the two stacked..
    Cultivating Mass.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    like milk and cookies...
    Exactly. Incredible tag team. I also loved how Versa-1 worked when I took it with OEP and Jack3d original. Amazing how great it works especially with stimulant based products

  26. Can't believe how mentally strong my mind is in the gym and out. I have no fear of anything....

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Can't believe how mentally strong my mind is in the gym and out. I have no fear of anything....
    I know. Incredible. Brings out the Alpha in everyone

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Can't believe how mentally strong my mind is in the gym and out. I have no fear of anything....
    Same. Not to mention the volume which I can keep up consistently from session to session...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Same. Not to mention the volume which I can keep up consistently from session to session...
    The crazy part of this supplement is that it's instilled a mental drive that's unforgiving. Not only am I performing better in the gym but at my work place too. I can perform 8 hrs of installing equipment with a smile. When I'm challenge with a tuff product than I'm using I find a way to master it faster then anybody else. My employees are 1/2 my age and I'm blowing them away in quality and speed. This is the best and weirdest supplement that I've ever taken. My props to Usp labs. You one me with this one.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    The crazy part of this supplement is that it's instilled a mental drive that's unforgiving. Not only am I performing better in the gym but at my work place too. I can perform 8 hrs of installing equipment with a smile. When I'm challenge with a tuff product than I'm using I find a way to master it faster then anybody else. My employees are 1/2 my age and I'm blowing them away in quality and speed. This is the best and weirdest supplement that I've ever taken. My props to Usp labs. You one me with this one.
    Your mentally and physically on another level...glad we could make it affordable for such innovation.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Edge Serving Size, wth!
    By djl in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 02:06 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 06:36 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Log in
Log in