TRUTEIN PUMPKIN PIE IS BACK!!

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I would let everyone know, on top of the enhanced release. It really is like Christmas! :D

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Never even knew they had this flavor!

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've got a couple of samples at home that one of the Trutein reps sent me to try. Good stuff?

D

DoitsuJin

Awards
I've got a couple of samples at home that one of the Trutein reps sent me to try. Good stuff?
It's very good, lives up to the name of the flavor. However, I feel it's not a flavor that will please everybody, and is definitely not something you can have everyday without tiring of it.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I definitely would love to try the pumpkin flavor any body know of any coupon codes to use on
their site because the site is the only place to purchase this flavor.

Awards
  • Established
Never even knew they had this flavor!
Yeah, It just came out again. They had it back in thanksgiving in limited supply. There was so much positive feedback/ demand for more that they decided to make it year round. Trutein is by far the best protein I've ever tried. It has a great profile, as well!

:D

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just cracked open my container of chocolate covered banana and this stuff taste FANTASTIC
and this is actually one of the flavors that they have discontinued but I definitely want to pick
up the pumpkin, cinnamon bun, jammocha, chocolate peanut butter, banana cream and I might
want to try the peach mango. I am looking forward to making chocolate banana walnut protein
bars with this chocolate banana protein. I now know why everyone keeps raving about this brand
of protein it taste great and it has a nice blend of proteins in it's ingredient profile.

Awards
  • Established
I just cracked open my container of chocolate covered banana and this stuff taste FANTASTIC
and this is actually one of the flavors that they have discontinued but I definitely want to pick
up the pumpkin, cinnamon bun, jammocha, chocolate peanut butter, banana cream and I might
want to try the peach mango. I am looking forward to making chocolate banana walnut protein
bars with this chocolate banana protein. I now know why everyone keeps raving about this brand
of protein it taste great and it has a nice blend of proteins in it's ingredient profile.
I would pick up some chocolate dipped strawberry if I were you. I think its the best -- also discontinued

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The chocolate dipped strawberry is also discontinued and it's not around anymore I picked up
the chocolate dipped banana back in late November and it was the only flavor left on the site
that wasn't sold out. The reorders have come in on the all the sites that carry Trutein but
these 2 flavors are gone but there are still a bunch that I look forward to trying.

Awards
  • Established
The chocolate dipped strawberry is also discontinued and it's not around anymore I picked up
the chocolate dipped banana back in late November and it was the only flavor left on the site
that wasn't sold out. The reorders have come in on the all the sites that carry Trutein but
these 2 flavors are gone but there are still a bunch that I look forward to trying.
mod edit: better read the rules.