New wanting to add something.

ericnb_98

Awards
Hi, I just started Training about 8 months ago after 10yrs off and although I was playing sports, Softball, I was out of shape. For the last month I have been stacking BSN NITRIX with NO- Xplode and have seen about a 30% increase training four days a week. I am looking to add something else and I'm looking at either KAIZEN NORANDRODIOL or Ergopharm 1-ad has any one used these, or have any suggestions? I never used supplements before and my main goal is strength endurance, firm back up. I am 42yrs. Thanks

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well since you have only been going at it 8 months I'd hold off on the 1-ad. You should be able to make great gains for a couple more years no problem. I'd invest in a good protein powder or meal replacement and make sure to take in at least 1g of protein per lbs of bodyweigth. If you insist on trying 1-ad then you better stock up because it will be banned in January. If I was you though I'd read some of the old threads on here about prohormones because their is more effective and cheaper options than 1-ad.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
You should spend some serious time in here doing research before you start adding PH's to your plan. You may get fragged for asking that question in the first place.

I would do some research, figure out what you think you would like to use much later on and order before the ban. The odds on favorites these days for beginners seem to be a transdermal 1-T/4AD product, or for orals 1AD. Custom Nutrition Warehouse has a product called 1 Andro which is supposed to be the exact same active as 1AD and much cheaper.

Check out some of the stickies, or go to some of the sponsors sites and read the available articles. You will learn a ton and be able to make some educated choices for yourself. I sympathize with you. I am relatively new to PH's and it is a little overwhelming at first, but take my advice, don't just dive into it without some good research.

ericnb_98

Awards
Thanks I'll do some more checking prior to adding some PH's, I have been looking and protien sups and I've seen some that have Whey and Glutamine mixed are these as good as getting them separate?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I'll do some more checking prior to adding some PH's, I have been looking and protien sups and I've seen some that have Whey and Glutamine mixed are these as good as getting them separate?
Yes and no...while the whey is beneficial, the glutamine is not. Here's the link to the thread about the effectiveness of glutamine(Bobo's discussion starts at the bottom of the first page). http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=542

I would say, stick to a good whey protein and if you'd like, you could add a casein powder for slower digesting protein. Other than that, I would say your best bet would be to maybe add some CEE to your program from either CNW or Nutraplanet. Also, I would definitely look toward the board sponsor All The Whey...I haven't tried them yet, but those that have swear by them. Hope this helps...:thumbsup:

Chris

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
ericnb 98

Check into all the different types of proteins, their absorption rates, when to take them etc. There is a ton of info on this site. Hit the stickies first as they will cover 80% of it for you. Good luck!