My Hemavol/Compete stack needs a new stim partner....

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. My Hemavol/Compete stack needs a new stim partner....


    Alrighty lets get down to it...

    I want to take a little break from Maximize Intense for a little while from Hemavol/Compete.

    What are some good preworkout products to stack with Hemavol do you suggest me to get onto next?

    I've already tried Craze, Mesomorph, Alphamine and Hyde so please do not include those four.....

    What am I looking for? I'm open to just about anything (powder or pills)..

    I plan to make my March NutraPlanet purchase based on this thread.....


    Go........
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative


  2. Razor8 by ALLMAX Nutrition is pretty strong

  3. Genomyx Origin or PNI Prodigy
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Purus Condense: nitrates for pump and beta alanine which is not included in Hemavol's formula. Sick pumps guaranteed!
    BOARD TYRANT

  5. I'm actually going to try an Origin + Hemavol + Compete dose tomorrow morning, I'll be sure to post in this thread with the results.

    That being said, I think Origin, Condense, or perhaps Muscle Marinade would be excellent; MM is stim-heavy and a fairly sizable serving scoop, however, so you may want to let it "sit" for a bit before you hit the iron.

    But from a purely theoretical standpoint, the citrulline, caffeine, and rhodiola in Origin stacked with the volumizers in Hemavol is sure to be one hell of a setup!

  6. Choice is easy Loudy...I don't know why you even have to ask.

    Focus-XT.

    /thread
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. You used origin, correct? E/C is a fun replacement

    Mike

  8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You used origin, correct? E/C is a fun replacement

    Mike
    Focus-XT + Bronkaid. 'Nuff said.

    /thread
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. Just to update, as I said I would: Origin + Hemavol + Compete was great, energy onset came fairly rapidly despite all the powder in my system. It will take a few more weeks before I really nail down a definitive experience, but thus far all went well. I also have not experienced any crash or lethargy.

  10. Why not try the pes enhanced plus you'll get a free erase with the insider deal

  11. Narrowed it down to Focus XT + Bronkaid, Condense, and....? any other suggestions?
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

  12. Alphamine would be an interesting add also.

    Doesn't look like the thread /ed after all!
    BOARD TYRANT

  13. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Why not try the pes enhanced plus you'll get a free erase with the insider deal
    And free shipping!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. I used foucs xt with these products when i logged them and it was an amazing combo to say the least!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  15. Cocaine or meth. Get lean and mean while you lift.. not even srs. You've tried RAGE haven't you? Out of everything I've had that's what hits me the hardest typically.

    Rage + Hemavol would be pretty sick.

  16. I will be trying Enhanced + Hemavol/Compete once my sample pack arrives....

    I was up to 3 scoops of Alphamine and struggled with it before I had my stim break... am sure I would respond better now :P



    keep the suggestions going peeps!!!
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

  17. Since you already have an Enhanced sample on the way I'd say another option would be Origin. I really liked the smooth feel at 2 scoops. I personally am probably going to keep those two as my go to stimulant pre-workouts from now on.

    Maybe you could pester a AN rep to send you some Uncut samples tho?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  18. I dont mind a pre with nitrates but Im more likely to be taking our new TropinolXP (which has nitrates in it already)...anyone have experience taking a large dose of nitrates? headaches?
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    I dont mind a pre with nitrates but Im more likely to be taking our new TropinolXP (which has nitrates in it already)...anyone have experience taking a large dose of nitrates? headaches?
    I have experienced headaches when using to much nitrates,when using Dpol and condense I had terrible headaches,but when used seperate I did not have any trouble.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    I dont mind a pre with nitrates but Im more likely to be taking our new TropinolXP (which has nitrates in it already)...anyone have experience taking a large dose of nitrates? headaches?
    Depends on personal tolerance but too many nitrates leaves me light headed. Not fun if you get too much..
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  21. I have had dizzy spells from d-pol. Stopped using...

  22. Fatigue and lack of desire to train. Maybe hypotension.
    BOARD TYRANT

  23. Muscle marinade?

    U want some maximize v.2?

  24. I use craze & hemavol, but would love to try some maximize... I am a fan of i force. I Use of course, hamavol, vanilla mint protean, & compete....

  25. Condense vs Focus XT vs New Craze flavors vs. Game Day


    Mr. Lemon Drop Hemavol, who do you want to dance with?
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Focus-XT + Bronkaid. 'Nuff said.

    /thread
    Definitely this with hemavol/compete.

    Pink lemonade fxt is incredible and would probably be pretty good with lemon drop hemavol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    I use craze & hemavol, but would love to try some maximize... I am a fan of i force. I Use of course, hamavol, vanilla mint protean, & compete....

    You will Love maximize IMO.. very very solid stim complex with a nice pump complex. Flavor is the only downside, but they are currently being worked on. Rasp lemonade will be corrected first

    Mike

  28. Get the PES Enhanced and rock just one scoop so you don't overdo the nitrates, still give you plenty of energy and focus with sick pumps!

  29. knowing how much of a stim guy he is, just add 25mg of ephedrine to any avg pre workout, takes them to a whole different level.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    knowing how much of a stim guy he is, just add 25mg of ephedrine to any avg pre workout, takes them to a whole different level.

    mehh... ive done that before, sometimes special.. sometimes not!

    Mike

  31. I'm hoping to get an Enhanced sample soon so I can stack it with Hemavol.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  32. Try Powermax, we have had tons of good feedback so far!

    Currently we have i believe, 11 logs running in the log section and everyone is loving it so far. As well i bleive it has close to 20 reviews in the Product Review section with a 4.5 rating so people are liking it

    Here is some qoutes from AM users running logs

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    This morning was chest and tris. I friggin nailed it.

    That POWERMAX is money. So good. Mixes well, tastes great, no crazy stim jitters, but plenty of energy throughout the workout and then some. I even noticed some increased vascularity.

    I will be going with the new workout that I posted in the intro starting Monday. Stay tuned!!
    Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Another killer workout. I'm going to have to pick up a few more tubs of this even before my log is done even tho I have full bottles Enhanced and Hemavol sitting on my shelf already. Love it
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Day 4
    Took 2 scoops this morning before hitting up a shock week chest/shoulders workout. Holy hell that was awesome! Great energy at 6am and I was very focused on the daunting task at hand. Pumps were ridiculous, I did shoulders after chest and they were so pumped from the chest workout I couldn't believe it! Tomorrow is arm day, that will be insane.

    Finished up with dropsets on shoulder press. Really couldn't lift my arms after this!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here

  33. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I'm hoping to get an Enhanced sample soon so I can stack it with Hemavol.
    I did my two samples...Im on the fence about it. Not sure what to make of it yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Try Powermax, we have had tons of good feedback so far!

    Currently we have i believe, 11 logs running in the log section and everyone is loving it so far. As well i bleive it has close to 20 reviews in the Product Review section with a 4.5 rating so people are liking it

    Here is some qoutes from AM users running logs

    Powermax + Hemavol? Will look into it....




    I still haven't make an order yet but will soon....just haven't had the time to check out the deals and etc. busy teacher is busy :/
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

  34. I actually did that a month ago and it was intense! There is actually a lot of people who have commented that powermax gives pumps similar to hemavol. So i tried them stacked and it was the pumps were crazy and lasted a long time!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    I actually did that a month ago and it was intense! There is actually a lot of people who have commented that powermax gives pumps similar to hemavol. So i tried them stacked and it was the pumps were crazy and lasted a long time!

    Looking into this now

  36. Sounds like you already know what's up Loudy...FocusXT, 50mg 1,3 would be a great combo w/dat dere Compete/HemaV...I've been running FXT, 50mg 1,3, 1g Agmatine, 6g Cit mal & 1 serving Anabolic Ignite (which has ~2g combo creatine & bcaa nitrates) w/compete intra, for a little over a week. It is SOLID..
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  37. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Sounds like you already know what's up Loudy...FocusXT, 50mg 1,3 would be a great combo w/dat dere Compete/HemaV...I've been running FXT, 50mg 1,3, 1g Agmatine, 6g Cit mal & 1 serving Anabolic Ignite (which has ~2g combo creatine & bcaa nitrates) w/compete intra, for a little over a week. It is SOLID..
    Too much 1,3
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  38. Ill put a vote in for Animal Rage or Condense. Condense for being such a simple profile, is one of the only pres that I will continue to always have stashed away. Something about the simplicity makes it so perfect. And Animal Rage is great for a hard hitting stim effect and youll get your pumps from the hemavol. I havent stacked Condense with Hemavol, but I have put Rage with it a couple of times and liked it a lot.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    Alrighty lets get down to it...

    I want to take a little break from Maximize Intense for a little while from Hemavol/Compete.

    What are some good preworkout products to stack with Hemavol do you suggest me to get onto next?

    I've already tried Craze, Mesomorph, Alphamine and Hyde so please do not include those four.....

    What am I looking for? I'm open to just about anything (powder or pills)..

    I plan to make my March NutraPlanet purchase based on this thread.....

    Go........
    The new AN Uncut looks solid.

    Tried Animal Rate but it gave me ridiculous headaches no matter what dose I used.

    Edit: you could probably enter the promo if you're able to log it. Its pretty cheap at nutra as well.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I'm hoping to get an Enhanced sample soon so I can stack it with Hemavol.
    PM me...there some folks on another forum who are liking this stack
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. **A FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH - IFORCE HEMAVOL/COMPETE STACK**
    By soopamyko in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. My first cutting stack. Need some advices
    By krebz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 08:19 AM
  3. Finished pm,prime stack need a new one!! Help
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 04:04 PM
  4. Need some help with my after-summer stack
    By luke1984 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 01:40 PM
  5. Results of Controlled labs stack, need new idea
    By Korben in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Log in
Log in