My Hemavol/Compete stack needs a new stim partner....

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Alrighty lets get down to it...

I want to take a little break from Maximize Intense for a little while from Hemavol/Compete.

What are some good preworkout products to stack with Hemavol do you suggest me to get onto next?

I've already tried Craze, Mesomorph, Alphamine and Hyde so please do not include those four.....

What am I looking for? I'm open to just about anything (powder or pills)..

I plan to make my March NutraPlanet purchase based on this thread.....

Go........

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Genomyx Origin or PNI Prodigy

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus Condense: nitrates for pump and beta alanine which is not included in Hemavol's formula. Sick pumps guaranteed!

SPLocal

Awards
I'm actually going to try an Origin + Hemavol + Compete dose tomorrow morning, I'll be sure to post in this thread with the results.

That being said, I think Origin, Condense, or perhaps Muscle Marinade would be excellent; MM is stim-heavy and a fairly sizable serving scoop, however, so you may want to let it "sit" for a bit before you hit the iron.

But from a purely theoretical standpoint, the citrulline, caffeine, and rhodiola in Origin stacked with the volumizers in Hemavol is sure to be one hell of a setup!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Choice is easy Loudy...I don't know why you even have to ask.

Focus-XT.

/thread

Reactions: 804

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You used origin, correct? E/C is a fun replacement :p

Mike

SPLocal

Awards
Just to update, as I said I would: Origin + Hemavol + Compete was great, energy onset came fairly rapidly despite all the powder in my system. It will take a few more weeks before I really nail down a definitive experience, but thus far all went well. I also have not experienced any crash or lethargy.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not try the pes enhanced plus you'll get a free erase with the insider deal

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Narrowed it down to Focus XT + Bronkaid, Condense, and....? any other suggestions?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine would be an interesting add also.

Doesn't look like the thread /ed after all!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I used foucs xt with these products when i logged them and it was an amazing combo to say the least!

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cocaine or meth. Get lean and mean while you lift.. not even srs. You've tried RAGE haven't you? Out of everything I've had that's what hits me the hardest typically.

Rage + Hemavol would be pretty sick.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I will be trying Enhanced + Hemavol/Compete once my sample pack arrives....

I was up to 3 scoops of Alphamine and struggled with it before I had my stim break... am sure I would respond better now :p

keep the suggestions going peeps!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you already have an Enhanced sample on the way I'd say another option would be Origin. I really liked the smooth feel at 2 scoops. I personally am probably going to keep those two as my go to stimulant pre-workouts from now on. :)

Maybe you could pester a AN rep to send you some Uncut samples tho?

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I dont mind a pre with nitrates but Im more likely to be taking our new TropinolXP (which has nitrates in it already)...anyone have experience taking a large dose of nitrates? headaches?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I dont mind a pre with nitrates but Im more likely to be taking our new TropinolXP (which has nitrates in it already)...anyone have experience taking a large dose of nitrates? headaches?
I have experienced headaches when using to much nitrates,when using Dpol and condense I had terrible headaches,but when used seperate I did not have any trouble.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on personal tolerance but too many nitrates leaves me light headed. Not fun if you get too much..

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I have had dizzy spells from d-pol. Stopped using...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fatigue and lack of desire to train. Maybe hypotension.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscle marinade?

U want some maximize v.2? :p

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I use craze & hemavol, but would love to try some maximize... I am a fan of i force. I Use of course, hamavol, vanilla mint protean, & compete....

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Condense vs Focus XT vs New Craze flavors vs. Game Day

Mr. Lemon Drop Hemavol, who do you want to dance with?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use craze & hemavol, but would love to try some maximize... I am a fan of i force. I Use of course, hamavol, vanilla mint protean, & compete....

You will Love maximize IMO.. very very solid stim complex with a nice pump complex. Flavor is the only downside, but they are currently being worked on. Rasp lemonade will be corrected first :)

Mike

d1sc1ple

Awards
Get the PES Enhanced and rock just one scoop so you don't overdo the nitrates, still give you plenty of energy and focus with sick pumps!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
knowing how much of a stim guy he is, just add 25mg of ephedrine to any avg pre workout, takes them to a whole different level.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
knowing how much of a stim guy he is, just add 25mg of ephedrine to any avg pre workout, takes them to a whole different level.

mehh... ive done that before, sometimes special.. sometimes not!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping to get an Enhanced sample soon so I can stack it with Hemavol.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try Powermax, we have had tons of good feedback so far!

Currently we have i believe, 11 logs running in the log section and everyone is loving it so far. As well i bleive it has close to 20 reviews in the Product Review section with a 4.5 rating so people are liking it

Here is some qoutes from AM users running logs

This morning was chest and tris. I friggin nailed it.

That POWERMAX is money. So good. Mixes well, tastes great, no crazy stim jitters, but plenty of energy throughout the workout and then some. I even noticed some increased vascularity.

I will be going with the new workout that I posted in the intro starting Monday. Stay tuned!!
Another killer workout. I'm going to have to pick up a few more tubs of this even before my log is done even tho I have full bottles Enhanced and Hemavol sitting on my shelf already. Love it
Day 4
Took 2 scoops this morning before hitting up a shock week chest/shoulders workout. Holy hell that was awesome! Great energy at 6am and I was very focused on the daunting task at hand. Pumps were ridiculous, I did shoulders after chest and they were so pumped from the chest workout I couldn't believe it! Tomorrow is arm day, that will be insane.

Finished up with dropsets on shoulder press. Really couldn't lift my arms after this!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I'm hoping to get an Enhanced sample soon so I can stack it with Hemavol.
I did my two samples...Im on the fence about it. Not sure what to make of it yet...

Try Powermax, we have had tons of good feedback so far!

Currently we have i believe, 11 logs running in the log section and everyone is loving it so far. As well i bleive it has close to 20 reviews in the Product Review section with a 4.5 rating so people are liking it

Here is some qoutes from AM users running logs

Powermax + Hemavol? Will look into it....

I still haven't make an order yet but will soon....just haven't had the time to check out the deals and etc. busy teacher is busy :/

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually did that a month ago and it was intense! There is actually a lot of people who have commented that powermax gives pumps similar to hemavol. So i tried them stacked and it was the pumps were crazy and lasted a long time!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually did that a month ago and it was intense! There is actually a lot of people who have commented that powermax gives pumps similar to hemavol. So i tried them stacked and it was the pumps were crazy and lasted a long time!

Looking into this now :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you already know what's up Loudy...FocusXT, 50mg 1,3 would be a great combo w/dat dere Compete/HemaV...I've been running FXT, 50mg 1,3, 1g Agmatine, 6g Cit mal & 1 serving Anabolic Ignite (which has ~2g combo creatine & bcaa nitrates) w/compete intra, for a little over a week. It is SOLID..

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you already know what's up Loudy...FocusXT, 50mg 1,3 would be a great combo w/dat dere Compete/HemaV...I've been running FXT, 50mg 1,3, 1g Agmatine, 6g Cit mal & 1 serving Anabolic Ignite (which has ~2g combo creatine & bcaa nitrates) w/compete intra, for a little over a week. It is SOLID..
Too much 1,3

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Ill put a vote in for Animal Rage or Condense. Condense for being such a simple profile, is one of the only pres that I will continue to always have stashed away. Something about the simplicity makes it so perfect. And Animal Rage is great for a hard hitting stim effect and youll get your pumps from the hemavol. I havent stacked Condense with Hemavol, but I have put Rage with it a couple of times and liked it a lot.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alrighty lets get down to it...

I want to take a little break from Maximize Intense for a little while from Hemavol/Compete.

What are some good preworkout products to stack with Hemavol do you suggest me to get onto next?

I've already tried Craze, Mesomorph, Alphamine and Hyde so please do not include those four.....

What am I looking for? I'm open to just about anything (powder or pills)..

I plan to make my March NutraPlanet purchase based on this thread.....

Go........
The new AN Uncut looks solid.

Tried Animal Rate but it gave me ridiculous headaches no matter what dose I used.

Edit: you could probably enter the promo if you're able to log it. Its pretty cheap at nutra as well.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
LOL!!! I barely have enough room in the cupboard for more bottles/tubs...everything else is bins in the garage :/ ....I dont think I've heard of Anabolic Ignite, will give it a look. Where to buy 1,3 though?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL!!! I barely have enough room in the cupboard for more bottles/tubs...everything else is bins in the garage :/ ....I dont think I've heard of Anabolic Ignite, will give it a look. Where to buy 1,3 though?
I have a huge storage rack in the basement. I've been bitching at my girl to downsize her cloths.. she told me to downsize my supplements. dat biatch got issues.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I have a huge storage rack in the basement. I've been bitching at my girl to downsize her cloths.. she told me to downsize my supplements. dat biatch got issues.
One of my pet peeves is to have too many bottles/tubs opened at once :p

Alrighty....Enhanced, Origin, and Focus XT it is for this time around...many thanks for those who chimed in...

on another note, our New IMPROVED Maximize Intense is just now being released...am told it is VERY VERY good so cant wait to get my hands on it when it is available for our rep team...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same bro, i just got rid of tons of supplements i never used, that i no i never will, or they went bad.. it was sad :(

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Alrighty....Enhanced, Origin, and Focus XT it is for this time around...many thanks for those who chimed in...

on another note, our New IMPROVED Maximize Intense is just now being released...am told it is VERY VERY good so cant wait to get my hands on it when it is available for our rep team...

Is this a new formula?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

should be awesome :) heard from everyone who tried it that it's phenomenal, so definitely excited

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Same bro, i just got rid of tons of supplements i never used, that i no i never will, or they went bad.. it was sad :(
I probably threw out about 15 random tubs from my last go.. tis sad indeed.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I probably threw out about 15 random tubs from my last go.. tis sad indeed.
It's amazing how many supplements we keep with 2-3 servings left haha