My Hemavol/Compete stack needs a new stim partner....

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'm hoping to get an Enhanced sample soon so I can stack it with Hemavol.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

2. Try Powermax, we have had tons of good feedback so far!

Currently we have i believe, 11 logs running in the log section and everyone is loving it so far. As well i bleive it has close to 20 reviews in the Product Review section with a 4.5 rating so people are liking it

Here is some qoutes from AM users running logs

Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    This morning was chest and tris. I friggin nailed it.

That POWERMAX is money. So good. Mixes well, tastes great, no crazy stim jitters, but plenty of energy throughout the workout and then some. I even noticed some increased vascularity.

I will be going with the new workout that I posted in the intro starting Monday. Stay tuned!!
    Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Another killer workout. I'm going to have to pick up a few more tubs of this even before my log is done even tho I have full bottles Enhanced and Hemavol sitting on my shelf already. Love it
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Day 4
    Took 2 scoops this morning before hitting up a shock week chest/shoulders workout. Holy hell that was awesome! Great energy at 6am and I was very focused on the daunting task at hand. Pumps were ridiculous, I did shoulders after chest and they were so pumped from the chest workout I couldn't believe it! Tomorrow is arm day, that will be insane.

Finished up with dropsets on shoulder press. Really couldn't lift my arms after this!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I'm hoping to get an Enhanced sample soon so I can stack it with Hemavol.
    I did my two samples...Im on the fence about it. Not sure what to make of it yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Try Powermax, we have had tons of good feedback so far!

Currently we have i believe, 11 logs running in the log section and everyone is loving it so far. As well i bleive it has close to 20 reviews in the Product Review section with a 4.5 rating so people are liking it

Here is some qoutes from AM users running logs

Powermax + Hemavol? Will look into it....

I still haven't make an order yet but will soon....just haven't had the time to check out the deals and etc. busy teacher is busy :/

4. I actually did that a month ago and it was intense! There is actually a lot of people who have commented that powermax gives pumps similar to hemavol. So i tried them stacked and it was the pumps were crazy and lasted a long time!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    I actually did that a month ago and it was intense! There is actually a lot of people who have commented that powermax gives pumps similar to hemavol. So i tried them stacked and it was the pumps were crazy and lasted a long time!

Looking into this now
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

6. Sounds like you already know what's up Loudy...FocusXT, 50mg 1,3 would be a great combo w/dat dere Compete/HemaV...I've been running FXT, 50mg 1,3, 1g Agmatine, 6g Cit mal & 1 serving Anabolic Ignite (which has ~2g combo creatine & bcaa nitrates) w/compete intra, for a little over a week. It is SOLID..

7. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Sounds like you already know what's up Loudy...FocusXT, 50mg 1,3 would be a great combo w/dat dere Compete/HemaV...I've been running FXT, 50mg 1,3, 1g Agmatine, 6g Cit mal & 1 serving Anabolic Ignite (which has ~2g combo creatine & bcaa nitrates) w/compete intra, for a little over a week. It is SOLID..
    Too much 1,3
    www.iforcenutrition.com

8. Ill put a vote in for Animal Rage or Condense. Condense for being such a simple profile, is one of the only pres that I will continue to always have stashed away. Something about the simplicity makes it so perfect. And Animal Rage is great for a hard hitting stim effect and youll get your pumps from the hemavol. I havent stacked Condense with Hemavol, but I have put Rage with it a couple of times and liked it a lot.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    Alrighty lets get down to it...

I want to take a little break from Maximize Intense for a little while from Hemavol/Compete.

What are some good preworkout products to stack with Hemavol do you suggest me to get onto next?

I've already tried Craze, Mesomorph, Alphamine and Hyde so please do not include those four.....

What am I looking for? I'm open to just about anything (powder or pills)..

I plan to make my March NutraPlanet purchase based on this thread.....

Go........
    The new AN Uncut looks solid.

Tried Animal Rate but it gave me ridiculous headaches no matter what dose I used.

Edit: you could probably enter the promo if you're able to log it. Its pretty cheap at nutra as well.

10. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I'm hoping to get an Enhanced sample soon so I can stack it with Hemavol.
    PM me...there some folks on another forum who are liking this stack
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

11. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Sounds like you already know what's up Loudy...FocusXT, 50mg 1,3 would be a great combo w/dat dere Compete/HemaV...I've been running FXT, 50mg 1,3, 1g Agmatine, 6g Cit mal & 1 serving Anabolic Ignite (which has ~2g combo creatine & bcaa nitrates) w/compete intra, for a little over a week. It is SOLID..
    LOL!!! I barely have enough room in the cupboard for more bottles/tubs...everything else is bins in the garage :/ ....I dont think I've heard of Anabolic Ignite, will give it a look. Where to buy 1,3 though?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    LOL!!! I barely have enough room in the cupboard for more bottles/tubs...everything else is bins in the garage :/ ....I dont think I've heard of Anabolic Ignite, will give it a look. Where to buy 1,3 though?
    I have a huge storage rack in the basement. I've been bitching at my girl to downsize her cloths.. she told me to downsize my supplements. dat biatch got issues.

13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I have a huge storage rack in the basement. I've been bitching at my girl to downsize her cloths.. she told me to downsize my supplements. dat biatch got issues.
    One of my pet peeves is to have too many bottles/tubs opened at once

Alrighty....Enhanced, Origin, and Focus XT it is for this time around...many thanks for those who chimed in...

on another note, our New IMPROVED Maximize Intense is just now being released...am told it is VERY VERY good so cant wait to get my hands on it when it is available for our rep team...

14. Same bro, i just got rid of tons of supplements i never used, that i no i never will, or they went bad.. it was sad

15. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post

Alrighty....Enhanced, Origin, and Focus XT it is for this time around...many thanks for those who chimed in...

on another note, our New IMPROVED Maximize Intense is just now being released...am told it is VERY VERY good so cant wait to get my hands on it when it is available for our rep team...

Is this a new formula?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Is this a new formula?
    Not the new formula, the new flavoring

Mike

17. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post

should be awesome heard from everyone who tried it that it's phenomenal, so definitely excited
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

18. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Same bro, i just got rid of tons of supplements i never used, that i no i never will, or they went bad.. it was sad
    I probably threw out about 15 random tubs from my last go.. tis sad indeed.
    www.iforcenutrition.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I probably threw out about 15 random tubs from my last go.. tis sad indeed.
    It's amazing how many supplements we keep with 2-3 servings left haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. **A FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH - IFORCE HEMAVOL/COMPETE STACK**
    By soopamyko in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. My first cutting stack. Need some advices
    By krebz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 08:19 AM