Cutting with Dexaprine v2 and Hyper t2?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Sorry I was not clear, I meant the specific dosages of ECA/Alphamine you used?
    250mg caffeine + 25 mg Ephedrine HCl

    1 scoop alphamine postworkout

    2 scoops 4 hours later


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    250mg caffeine + 25 mg Ephedrine HCl

    1 scoop alphamine postworkout

    2 scoops 4 hours later
    Thanks!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I've done that many times with tt33 in as well, love it!

    Mike
    So how did you stack them? All together? Separately at different time of day?? Starting T2\Dex in the morning. Planning right now for 1\2 cap dex and 1 cap T2 pre w\o....then another T2 at some point during the day. Not sure of the best time.....and still undecided about TTA 500. Maybe 1 cap before pre bed meal? Any input or suggestions would be great
    Building my best body "for me"!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    So how did you stack them? All together? Separately at different time of day?? Starting T2\Dex in the morning. Planning right now for 1\2 cap dex and 1 cap T2 pre w\o....then another T2 at some point during the day. Not sure of the best time.....and still undecided about TTA 500. Maybe 1 cap before pre bed meal? Any input or suggestions would be great
    I took, 4 caps of TT33 in the AM with 1/2 a dexaprine and 1g of TTA. Mid day I took the other half of dexaprine, and at night, I took the other 1 grams of TTA.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    thx for the input, started this morning. I also started doing the IF approach so will see how that goes. Only problem is 3 days a week I train in the pm and 2 days a week I train in the am. Not sure how best to work the IF into this, since typically either your biggest meal or when you break your fast is you post workout meal. When I train in the am I would be breaking my fast about 12hr. in. Any advice?
    Sounds like you plan to eat between 12 pm and 8pm daily? From what I remember, you would take a serving a BCAA each hour after either a HIT cardio or a weight training session - until you break fast (at 12pm). If you eat right, you'll be good. Takes some getting used too, but I think you will be surprised at how well your workout will go without that AM pre-workout snack / meal. If it's too much, reserve those sessions for less or not as much intense work. Something like Dex will kill your appetite until noon and the BCAA will keep you anabolic.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I took, 4 caps of TT33 in the AM with 1/2 a dexaprine and 1g of TTA. Mid day I took the other half of dexaprine, and at night, I took the other 1 grams of TTA.

    Mike
    no cramps from the TTA at that dose?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    no cramps from the TTA at that dose?
    No.. but years ago, when I was stupid.. I took 3g of Designer Supplements Melting point.. TTA product and pretty much went into rhabdomyolysis. Every muscle in my body was cramped up, I was working as a waiter. Everytime I moved, I could feel a muscle rip. When I got home, I pissed, it was dark dark brown like maple syrup. I was 17.. had some health background. Flooded myself with tons and tons of water to piss it clear, really though, I could have went into acute renal failure rather fast. Very lucky.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    No.. but years ago, when I was stupid.. I took 3g of Designer Supplements Melting point.. TTA product and pretty much went into rhabdomyolysis. Every muscle in my body was cramped up, I was working as a waiter. Everytime I moved, I could feel a muscle rip. When I got home, I pissed, it was dark dark brown like maple syrup. I was 17.. had some health background. Flooded myself with tons and tons of water to piss it clear, really though, I could have went into acute renal failure rather fast. Very lucky.

    Mike
    I took MP! I always drunk loads to clear my piss clear tho! Cramps were bad at times! Lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I took MP! I always drunk loads to clear my piss clear tho! Cramps were bad at times! Lol
    haha what i experienced, could have actually been very dangerous and life threatening. Not good, I was stupid and damn glad everything turned out okay. Glad your okay also

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 06:32 AM
  2. Fitcopforlife's mini-cut with X Factor and Peak Beta
    By fitcopforlife in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 03:45 AM
  3. MAXIMIZE Your SAVINGS with Maximize V2 and Adipoxil!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 05:11 AM
  4. MAXIMIZE Your SAVINGS with Maximize V2 and Adipoxil!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 12:47 PM
  5. protomike goes on a summer cut with dcp, ap, and sesamin
    By protomike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 02:56 AM
Log in
Log in