Cutting with Dexaprine v2 and Hyper t2?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I took, 4 caps of TT33 in the AM with 1/2 a dexaprine and 1g of TTA. Mid day I took the other half of dexaprine, and at night, I took the other 1 grams of TTA.

Mike
    no cramps from the TTA at that dose?

2. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    no cramps from the TTA at that dose?
    No.. but years ago, when I was stupid.. I took 3g of Designer Supplements Melting point.. TTA product and pretty much went into rhabdomyolysis. Every muscle in my body was cramped up, I was working as a waiter. Everytime I moved, I could feel a muscle rip. When I got home, I pissed, it was dark dark brown like maple syrup. I was 17.. had some health background. Flooded myself with tons and tons of water to piss it clear, really though, I could have went into acute renal failure rather fast. Very lucky.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

No.. but years ago, when I was stupid.. I took 3g of Designer Supplements Melting point.. TTA product and pretty much went into rhabdomyolysis. Every muscle in my body was cramped up, I was working as a waiter. Everytime I moved, I could feel a muscle rip. When I got home, I pissed, it was dark dark brown like maple syrup. I was 17.. had some health background. Flooded myself with tons and tons of water to piss it clear, really though, I could have went into acute renal failure rather fast. Very lucky.

Mike
    I took MP! I always drunk loads to clear my piss clear tho! Cramps were bad at times! Lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I took MP! I always drunk loads to clear my piss clear tho! Cramps were bad at times! Lol
    haha what i experienced, could have actually been very dangerous and life threatening. Not good, I was stupid and damn glad everything turned out okay. Glad your okay also

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 05:32 AM
  2. Fitcopforlife's mini-cut with X Factor and Peak Beta
    By fitcopforlife in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 02:45 AM
  3. MAXIMIZE Your SAVINGS with Maximize V2 and Adipoxil!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 04:11 AM
  4. MAXIMIZE Your SAVINGS with Maximize V2 and Adipoxil!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 11:47 AM
  5. protomike goes on a summer cut with dcp, ap, and sesamin
    By protomike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 01:56 AM