Cutting with Dexaprine v2 and Hyper t2?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Going to have to start my cut in the am tomorrow, thoughts on running these two? Should I take at the same time or space them out?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to have to start my cut in the am tomorrow, thoughts on running these two? Should I take at the same time or space them out?
If i wasnt at work.id look up hyper t2 but i am not sure exactly what that is. If its a stim.. then no. Bumping this hopefully someone will see it.

Mike

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
If i wasnt at work.id look up hyper t2 but i am not sure exactly what that is. If its a stim.. then no. Bumping this hopefully someone will see it.

Mike
hyper t2

3,5-Diiodo L-Thyronine 200 mcg **
Capsicum annuum Extract 2 mg **
Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract 2 mg **
Raspberry Ketones 250 mg **

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
should be a great stack, I've ran dex 2 alongside of tt-33 and saw some good results last year.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thx for the input, started this morning. I also started doing the IF approach so will see how that goes. Only problem is 3 days a week I train in the pm and 2 days a week I train in the am. Not sure how best to work the IF into this, since typically either your biggest meal or when you break your fast is you post workout meal. When I train in the am I would be breaking my fast about 12hr. in. Any advice?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hyper t2

3,5-Diiodo L-Thyronine 200 mcg **
Capsicum annuum Extract 2 mg **
Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract 2 mg **
Raspberry Ketones 250 mg **
Looks suitable to stack, actually looks like a very nice product to stack dexaprine with! Best of luck bro!

Mike

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I just ordered this stack. I work out in the AM empty stomach. Okay to stack these both pre w\o?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I just ordered this stack. I work out in the AM empty stomach. Okay to stack these both pre w\o?
Fine IMO, almost finished with my run and I wouldn't stack it with a stim pre-workout though, but solo should be fine. Make sure to load up on water and monitor heart rate cause you'll be sweating like crazy and I usually notice about 10-15 BPM above baseline if I take the dex within about 4 hrs. of cardio.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fine IMO, almost finished with my run and I wouldn't stack it with a stim pre-workout though, but solo should be fine. Make sure to load up on water and monitor heart rate cause you'll be sweating like crazy and I usually notice about 10-15 BPM above baseline if I take the dex within about 4 hrs. of cardio.
Dex makes me sweat like crazy!

Mike

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Thanks guys. I have a bunch of TTA -500 as well......what if I threw that into the mix? Overkill with the T2?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Thanks guys. I have a bunch of TTA -500 as well......what if I threw that into the mix? Overkill with the T2?
I wouldn't, but I'm not sure what upper dosing limit is.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
you could do tta + dex + hyper t2.

currently on tta + dex and loving it.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
This looks like a sweet stack, Dex V2 should definitely help keep down your hunger during your periods of fasting - it was a real lifesaver when I was doing IF.

TTA @ 1g wouldn't be a bad addition.

Be sure to drink plenty of water, I hate the random TTA cramps that I get when I slack on my hydration.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
thx for the input, started this morning. I also started doing the IF approach so will see how that goes. Only problem is 3 days a week I train in the pm and 2 days a week I train in the am. Not sure how best to work the IF into this, since typically either your biggest meal or when you break your fast is you post workout meal. When I train in the am I would be breaking my fast about 12hr. in. Any advice?
You don't need to break your fast with your postworkout meal. Take some BCAAs pre and post workout and eat later in the day

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
You don't need to break your fast with your postworkout meal. Take some BCAAs pre and post workout and eat later in the day
thx coop, will see how it treats me. I honestly feel like I'd be fine, just don't want to be kicking myself later. I do have a lot of faith in your advice. Also any thoughts on amount of BCAA's? I do 8:1:1 I'm thinking 10g pre/intra and another 10g post?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
thx coop, will see how it treats me. I honestly feel like I'd be fine, just don't want to be kicking myself later. I do have a lot of faith in your advice. Also any thoughts on amount of BCAA's? I do 8:1:1 I'm thinking 10g pre/intra and another 10g post?
That protocol sounds perfect to me. I ran something similar over the summer:

Wake up
5g leucine preworkout + ECA
5g leucine postworkout + Alphamine
Ate 6-8 hours later

Using this + HIIT I got to the leanest I've ever been (~7%, about 2% less BF than my profile pic). It worked because appetite was crushed during fasting so dieting came easy, and all the components of recomposition (+ muscle, - fat) were in place: leucine, b-agonists/a2-antagonists, and most importantly, HIIT.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
you could do tta + dex + hyper t2.

currently on tta + dex and loving it.
How do you dose these?

This looks like a sweet stack, Dex V2 should definitely help keep down your hunger during your periods of fasting - it was a real lifesaver when I was doing IF.

TTA @ 1g wouldn't be a bad addition.

Be sure to drink plenty of water, I hate the random TTA cramps that I get when I slack on my hydration.
The last time I used this I was doing 3 caps a day - no cramping whatsoever. So if I were to add in the TTA along with Dex and T2, how should I stack them? T2 and Dex together and TTA separately before higher fat meals? Or does that really matter? I have scoured logs to see if anyone is doing all 3 - NADA. So I am running blind on this one:)

ITW

ITW

Awards
That protocol sounds perfect to me. I ran something similar over the summer:

Wake up
5g leucine preworkout + ECA
5g leucine postworkout + Alphamine
Ate 6-8 hours later

Using this + HIIT I got to the leanest I've ever been (~7%, about 2% less BF than my profile pic). It worked because appetite was crushed during fasting so dieting came easy, and all the components of recomposition (+ muscle, - fat) were in place: leucine, b-agonists/a2-antagonists, and most importantly, HIIT.
Did you dose ECA again each day? I'm assuming yes. Also any other supps you felt crucial to that cut?

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
solid advice and suggestions in here.... i've been thinking about IF myself but always shy away from it since I am an elementary physical education teacher (a very very busy one). I think Im more concerned about my energy levels while teaching (I'm involved with my students so extra "cardio" in there).

Our new DexaprineXR has been getting some pretty nice review so far...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Did you dose ECA again each day? I'm assuming yes. Also any other supps you felt crucial to that cut?
I felt that the reason the cut was so successful was:

A. A dieting plan I could stick to consistently. Because I was only eating during a small window of the day, satiety wasn't a concern. I found myself eating "unclean" foods for at least some part of my meal each night, which basically nullified any cravings on a nightly basis.

B. A solid training program (similar to PHAT except 4 days/week, upper/lower) + HIIT

C. Unprogrammed rest days (these were key! Basically means that I took the day off whenever I started feeling run-down)

D. Proper sleep

The crucial supps were the stims: alphamine and ECA. Why? Typically when I get into single digit BF%, my energy levels drop, regardless of how wholesome my diet is. It gets tough to go and do an intense training session and finish it off with HIIT on a near daily basis. Without some potent "extra help" in the stimulation department, I don't think I would have sustained the drive to complete the cut.

Reactions: ITW
Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards
I felt that the reason the cut was so successful was:

A. A dieting plan I could stick to consistently. Because I was only eating during a small window of the day, satiety wasn't a concern. I found myself eating "unclean" foods for at least some part of my meal each night, which basically nullified any cravings on a nightly basis.

B. A solid training program (similar to PHAT except 4 days/week, upper/lower) + HIIT

C. Unprogrammed rest days (these were key! Basically means that I took the day off whenever I started feeling run-down)

D. Proper sleep

The crucial supps were the stims: alphamine and ECA. Why? Typically when I get into single digit BF%, my energy levels drop, regardless of how wholesome my diet is. It gets tough to go and do an intense training session and finish it off with HIIT on a near daily basis. Without some potent "extra help" in the stimulation department, I don't think I would have sustained the drive to complete the cut.
Wondering how you dosed the ECA and Alphamine?

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I've done that many times with tt33 in as well, love it!

Mike
So how did you stack them? All together? Separately at different time of day?? Starting T2\Dex in the morning. Planning right now for 1\2 cap dex and 1 cap T2 pre w\o....then another T2 at some point during the day. Not sure of the best time.....and still undecided about TTA 500. Maybe 1 cap before pre bed meal? Any input or suggestions would be great:)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how did you stack them? All together? Separately at different time of day?? Starting T2\Dex in the morning. Planning right now for 1\2 cap dex and 1 cap T2 pre w\o....then another T2 at some point during the day. Not sure of the best time.....and still undecided about TTA 500. Maybe 1 cap before pre bed meal? Any input or suggestions would be great:)
I took, 4 caps of TT33 in the AM with 1/2 a dexaprine and 1g of TTA. Mid day I took the other half of dexaprine, and at night, I took the other 1 grams of TTA.

Mike

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Sounds like you plan to eat between 12 pm and 8pm daily? From what I remember, you would take a serving a BCAA each hour after either a HIT cardio or a weight training session - until you break fast (at 12pm). If you eat right, you'll be good. Takes some getting used too, but I think you will be surprised at how well your workout will go without that AM pre-workout snack / meal. If it's too much, reserve those sessions for less or not as much intense work. Something like Dex will kill your appetite until noon and the BCAA will keep you anabolic.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
I took, 4 caps of TT33 in the AM with 1/2 a dexaprine and 1g of TTA. Mid day I took the other half of dexaprine, and at night, I took the other 1 grams of TTA.

Mike
no cramps from the TTA at that dose?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no cramps from the TTA at that dose?
No.. but years ago, when I was stupid.. I took 3g of Designer Supplements Melting point.. TTA product and pretty much went into rhabdomyolysis. Every muscle in my body was cramped up, I was working as a waiter. Everytime I moved, I could feel a muscle rip. When I got home, I pissed, it was dark dark brown like maple syrup. I was 17.. had some health background. Flooded myself with tons and tons of water to piss it clear, really though, I could have went into acute renal failure rather fast. Very lucky.

Mike
[h=3][/h]

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No.. but years ago, when I was stupid.. I took 3g of Designer Supplements Melting point.. TTA product and pretty much went into rhabdomyolysis. Every muscle in my body was cramped up, I was working as a waiter. Everytime I moved, I could feel a muscle rip. When I got home, I pissed, it was dark dark brown like maple syrup. I was 17.. had some health background. Flooded myself with tons and tons of water to piss it clear, really though, I could have went into acute renal failure rather fast. Very lucky.

Mike
[h=3][/h]
I took MP! I always drunk loads to clear my piss clear tho! Cramps were bad at times! Lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took MP! I always drunk loads to clear my piss clear tho! Cramps were bad at times! Lol
haha what i experienced, could have actually been very dangerous and life threatening. Not good, I was stupid and damn glad everything turned out okay. Glad your okay also :)

Mike