Samples of D-Aspartic Acid

jxn

Awards
I feel like I have gotten some results from using Muscletech Anotest over the last 5 weeks; however, no matter how I take this I find myself running to the bathroom within 10 minutes. I would like to try some other plain DAA products, but I really don't want to spend a lot of money only to find that the product leads me on a butt-clenched sprint to the bathroom.

Does anyone know if there are any companies that offer samples of their DAA products? If I could find one that doesn't attack my stomach, I would definitely invest in that one. And it would be good to find out if it's the DAA in Anotest, or one of the other ingredients, that is causing all the GI distress.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of companies won't offer samples of DAA because they sell it in bulk and therefore there is no point giving someone a sample of something they cannot feel the benefits of straight away.

I think USP Labs have Test Powder samples though.

Reactions: jxn
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of companies won't offer samples of DAA because they sell it in bulk and therefore there is no point giving someone a sample of something they cannot feel the benefits of straight away.

I think USP Labs have Test Powder samples though.
That's correct (or at least was). I've had a few samples of Test Powder before.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I agree with them both. Try to get ahold of some Testpowder. You won't be disappointed.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
There also are (or were) samples of D-pol out there

jxn

Awards
Thanks for all the good info here! I'm just wondering, the label for Anotest shows "D-Aspartic Acid" as the DAA ingredient, while a lot of the other products that I see list "Sodium D-Aspartic Acid" as the primary ingredient. Based on reading some of this thread :

*edit...can't post a link with under 150 posts...but one called "Best form of DAA"

it would seem that the sodium form may be superior. Just wondering if this might also have less GI sides?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Thanks for all the good info here! I'm just wondering, the label for Anotest shows "D-Aspartic Acid" as the DAA ingredient, while a lot of the other products that I see list "Sodium D-Aspartic Acid" as the primary ingredient. Based on reading some of this thread :

*edit...can't post a link with under 150 posts...but one called "Best form of DAA"

it would seem that the sodium form may be superior. Just wondering if this might also have less GI sides?
well you will hear a lot of different things..same issue with creatine and its various forms

for my money, creatine mono has always done the job..
simple DAA works just as well in the same context

Jcweinsx

Awards
Split your dose up. My lifting partner was doing some weird 6g loading bs and that had GI issues. The published human study was done with a little more than 3g.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I have tried everything, but before bed - which I have heard worked for some people. I will be trying this in a few weeks and got my fingers crossed. Hope I don't wake and have crapped the bed! The wife would'nt be too impressed, eh?

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs does have TestPowder samples.

What I like about this particular product is that it is one that I felt working within a couple days of use...especially in the gym due to it containing ingredients like agmatine. About a week in is when I started to feel things dialing in when working out and knew something more was going on.

Any time I talk this particular product up with friends, clients etc...I always give a weeks worth of sample packets. I feel this is a good enough amount of time to feel most products out and know whether or not you'd like to continue its use.

jxn

Awards
I have tried everything, but before bed - which I have heard worked for some people. I will be trying this in a few weeks and got my fingers crossed. Hope I don't wake and have crapped the bed! The wife would'nt be too impressed, eh?
Lol. That would be a worst-case scenario. Some of these DAA products should probably come with a box of Depends!

I wonder if companies have looked into the idea of micronized DAA. I couldn't take creatine mono until it came out in micronized form years ago.

mariscal

mariscal

Awards
What I do is take 1 scoop 1 hour before my work out and another 1hour after my workout. If I take 2 scoops at once I got to run to the toilet

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Absolutely no GI issues with intimidate whereas I could not stomach bulk DAA under any dosing...

burpees

Banned
Awards
I have a sensitive ass stomach and I can gulp down 2 scoops of formula x with no problem

burpees

Banned
Awards
Test powder has amazing profile haven't tried it yet tho

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like I have gotten some results from using Muscletech Anotest over the last 5 weeks; however, no matter how I take this I find myself running to the bathroom within 10 minutes. I would like to try some other plain DAA products, but I really don't want to spend a lot of money only to find that the product leads me on a butt-clenched sprint to the bathroom.

Does anyone know if there are any companies that offer samples of their DAA products? If I could find one that doesn't attack my stomach, I would definitely invest in that one. And it would be good to find out if it's the DAA in Anotest, or one of the other ingredients, that is causing all the GI distress.
i would just order Synthetic Supplements DAA. its cheap enough just to try.