DS's CRAZE. Holllly crapppp

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I'm not really into the "feel good" feeling with craze, I'd rather just have the intense focus/energy. I've used two bottles of Craze, and Enhanced just gives me a better workout. I do like Hemavol though, I get a lot of strength/stamina out of it.
    I've been hearing this from a lot of people.Enhanced truly is special.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. pft, 1 scoop craze, 1 scoop focus XT if you want to talk about energy and focus ...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    pft, 1 scoop craze, 1 scoop focus XT if you want to talk about energy and focus ...
    Nice. I just got a tub of focus xt pink lemonade I have yet to open, And you better believe I have a tub of craze. This will be a cocktail I mix up very very soon. Thanks

4. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I'm not really into the "feel good" feeling with craze, I'd rather just have the intense focus/energy. I've used two bottles of Craze, and Enhanced just gives me a better workout. I do like Hemavol though, I get a lot of strength/stamina out of it.
    This. Based on the Craze samples I had I didn't see what all the talk was about.

5. Is there any truth to the rumors about the first batches being superior to subsequent batches?

I'd like to hear from a company REP on this.

Was the formula changed.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Is there any truth to the rumors about the first batches being superior to subsequent batches?

I'd like to hear from a company REP on this.

Was the formula changed.
    Of Enhanced?

No nothing has changed, where have you heard this?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

7. I assume he means Craze. DS reps have commented a lot and are adamant that no formula change has taken place.
    PEScience Representative
    http://selectprotein.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I assume he means Craze. DS reps have commented a lot and are adamant that no formula change has taken place.
    Well the label changed which is what threw people but it was just in the ranking of the creatine mono so it was probably just a correction. Hits the same still. It's no enhanced though, stuff is crazy!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Of Enhanced?
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I assume he means Craze. DS reps have commented a lot and are adamant that no formula change has taken place.
    correct + thanks

Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    Well the label changed which is what threw people but it was just in the ranking of the creatine mono so it was probably just a correction. Hits the same still.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

10. Craze is still my go to pre. Nothing else gives me that focus that craze does.

11. Powermax has been giving users great focus, if you anyone wants a sample to try for them selves shoot me a PM!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

12. After my first experience with craze, other workouts after using it are not really the same. It's too much of a, I guess you could say, psychological response for me and I need a PWO I can use daily to get going and don't want to feel like I'm on some kind of weird drug all day everyday. It actually will hit me in waves all day, very weird stuff. So I went back to a ~caffiene, dmaa gives you tingles~ type pwo which is better for what I need them for but I am saving the rest of my craze scoops for those one off leg days when I really need a focus boost to get through it and want a big workout... It's kind of like if PWO's were street drugs, Jack3d would be like speed and Craze would be like MDMA.

13. Craze definitely doesn't hit me the way it used to, but I don't like a jittery , run around my house with a fast heart rate feeling. Craze gives me that focus to only focus on what I need to do next. I only use it twice a week, but that's all I need.

14. Ditto. Never felt anything like it. Ridiculous!

I plan to try enhancerd soomn though.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    Craze is still my go to pre. Nothing else gives me that focus that craze does.

15. Yeah the current Craze is not the old Craze, unfortunately

16. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Ditto. Never felt anything like it. Ridiculous!

I plan to try enhancerd soomn though.
    It's a different feel but holy cow is it amazing!!

17. only way I can mimic the OG effects of craze are if I take 1 scoop caffeine free focus xt + 1.5 scoops new craze +200mg provigil
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

18. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    Craze is still my go to pre. Nothing else gives me that focus that craze does.
    I agree. I'm not sure what some people want out of a pre-workout cocktail. I'm not a big fan of potions that make my heart race and cause shortness of breath. I keep hearing that Craze as changed. For those of you that say it has changed, what is it missing that it doesn't currently have? I like Super Pump Max, Craze and although Alphamine is not technically a pre, I'm still a big fan. The new Jackd3D Micro is nice too. I'm not a fan of NO Xplode, 1MR or the old Jackd3D.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My experience with a crazy ass Philly fan today.
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 12:38 AM
  2. Crazy Cycle
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 12:03 AM
  3. Crazy females
    By hemotep in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-25-2003, 08:06 AM
  4. Crazy 24 hour sale ......Happy birthday Ecfatcat