DS's CRAZE. Holllly crapppp

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.6%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Tolerance can build up peripherally too
    Yes but there is no reason to assume it reaches any neuron whether they be peripheral or central.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    Yes but there is no reason to assume it reaches any neuron whether they be peripheral or central.
    So then...the stim effect of Craze is derived from what? Caffeine and NMT? Come on.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

So in other words your saying all the focus from craze is caffeine based .......
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.6%

So then...the stim effect of Craze is derived from what? Caffeine and NMT? Come on.
    No, im saying the stimulation comes from dendrobium alkaloids exerting hyperpolarization on inhibitory receptors. And perhaps N,N DEPEA depending on quantity

I take it you have never consumed PEA solo because dosage less than 1-1,5g dont produce any effects in people, and dosages post that only last 15 minutes or so.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

No, im saying the stimulation comes from dendrobium alkaloids exerting hyperpolarization on inhibitory receptors. And perhaps N,N DEPEA depending on quantity

I take it you have never consumed PEA solo because dosage less than 1-1,5g dont produce any effects in people, and dosages post that only last 15 minutes or so.
    But this isn't PEA solo. There are clearly other competitive inhibitors of MAO in the formula. Why do you feel that dendrobium alkaloids selectively hyperpolarize inhibitory neurons? Are you referring to the dendrobine studies on GABA?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.6%

Are you referring to the dendrobine studies on GABA?
    Yes, there isnt really much to it other than a single paper that i could find. But it fills the logical gap. Usage of similar compounds, picrotoxin for instance, has been used for performance enhancing purposes aswell.

What is this MAO-B inhibiting compound you speak of? NMT has been marketed as one but i have yet to find any proof regarding its potential. In papers stating its pressor activity compared to noradrenaline, only one mention has been made stating that its a substrate for MAO-B but not whether or not it is inhibitory. I take it that it gets metabolized to corresponding aldehyde.

I have had my share of screwing around with low amounts PEA and selegiline and craze does definitely not feel PEA-ish
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.23%

Wink

Yes, there isnt really much to it other than a single paper that i could find. But it fills the logical gap. Usage of similar compounds, picrotoxin for instance, has been used for performance enhancing purposes aswell.

What is this MAO-B inhibiting compound you speak of? NMT has been marketed as one but i have yet to find any proof regarding its potential. In papers stating its pressor activity compared to noradrenaline, only one mention has been made stating that its a substrate for MAO-B but not whether or not it is inhibitory. I take it that it gets metabolized to corresponding aldehyde.

I have had my share of screwing around with low amounts PEA and selegiline and craze does definitely not feel PEA-ish
    OMG, too much science!
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%

Yes, there isnt really much to it other than a single paper that i could find. But it fills the logical gap. Usage of similar compounds, picrotoxin for instance, has been used for performance enhancing purposes aswell.What is this MAO-B inhibiting compound you speak of? NMT has been marketed as one but i have yet to find any proof regarding its potential. In papers stating its pressor activity compared to noradrenaline, only one mention has been made stating that its a substrate for MAO-B but not whether or not it is inhibitory. I take it that it gets metabolized to corresponding aldehyde.I have had my share of screwing around with low amounts PEA and selegiline and craze does definitely not feel PEA-ish
    And I've taken GABA antagonists/glutamatergic compounds and never felt anything like this. And I wasn't referring to NMT. Having modified substrates of PEA (the di-ethyl certainly matters as well), as well as whatever other PEA derivatives may be in dendrobium, can definitely slow down MAO metabolism over your basic b-PEA
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.98%

I don't post on boards much but I had to agree with this post when I saw it. I use a pre-workout almost everyday in teh morning before my workout, then train others and then off to my full time desk job. PWO's are basically my catalyst to begin the day. I've used many different ones: whatevers on sale or looks interesting: Jack3d was a favorite for a while, Neurocore, Assault was too weak, Flash Over from Nutraplanet is good. Anyway I ran out and went to my local supplement shop before a workout Friday night and got Craze, it was on sale I hadn't tried it yet. I can take 4 scoops of Jack3d no problem but I thought I'd better be a little safe and do 1.5 scoops since 2 was the max recommended..fast forward 30 minutes later at the gym...

Holy fng Balls! I was running from exercise to exercise, dropping in supersets with everything just because they just seemed so fun at the time. Nodding my head, playing air drums, feeling like I was more bad ass than the biggest meathead in the whole place (and I'm 180 pounds lol). I did not want to leave the gym, but I had to and that's when it wasn't so fun anymore. Without anything to focus on when I got in my car, I just felt really anxious, kind of dissassociated and pretty much geeked out. That's when I was realized that this **** isn't even the same ballpark as any other preworkout in terms of overall effects. Oh yeah, and my pumps were insane too! Not sure what caused them, but dumbbell side bends gave me the tightest back pumps I've ever felt. I had to roll them out. So anyway, I did some breathing , told myself "don't be a bitch" and started to feel normal in an hour or two, went to sleep okay. Well, I now know that right now, 1/2 a scoop is all I need of this stuff and I'm good. Which is awesome because this 45 servings will last a long time if my tolerance doesn't suddenly skyrocket... Awesome stuff but I hope it's not like blowing out my neurotransmitters or anything to use it often..
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Facetoface View Post
    I don't post on boards much but I had to agree with this post when I saw it. I use a pre-workout almost everyday in teh morning before my workout, then train others and then off to my full time desk job. PWO's are basically my catalyst to begin the day. I've used many different ones: whatevers on sale or looks interesting: Jack3d was a favorite for a while, Neurocore, Assault was too weak, Flash Over from Nutraplanet is good. Anyway I ran out and went to my local supplement shop before a workout Friday night and got Craze, it was on sale I hadn't tried it yet. I can take 4 scoops of Jack3d no problem but I thought I'd better be a little safe and do 1.5 scoops since 2 was the max recommended..fast forward 30 minutes later at the gym...

Holy fng Balls! I was running from exercise to exercise, dropping in supersets with everything just because they just seemed so fun at the time. Nodding my head, playing air drums, feeling like I was more bad ass than the biggest meathead in the whole place (and I'm 180 pounds lol). I did not want to leave the gym, but I had to and that's when it wasn't so fun anymore. Without anything to focus on when I got in my car, I just felt really anxious, kind of dissassociated and pretty much geeked out. That's when I was realized that this **** isn't even the same ballpark as any other preworkout in terms of overall effects. Oh yeah, and my pumps were insane too! Not sure what caused them, but dumbbell side bends gave me the tightest back pumps I've ever felt. I had to roll them out. So anyway, I did some breathing , told myself "don't be a bitch" and started to feel normal in an hour or two, went to sleep okay. Well, I now know that right now, 1/2 a scoop is all I need of this stuff and I'm good. Which is awesome because this 45 servings will last a long time if my tolerance doesn't suddenly skyrocket... Awesome stuff but I hope it's not like blowing out my neurotransmitters or anything to use it often..
    Finish your tub and your tolerance for it will be so high the second tub is nothing more than a cup of coffee. I'm done with Craze, ready to try Enhance.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.38%

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post

Finish your tub and your tolerance for it will be so high the second tub is nothing more than a cup of coffee. I'm done with Craze, ready to try Enhance.
    I never had a tolerance for craze eh guess everyone's different .
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Enhanced puts Craze to shame
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.52%

I like craze for the focus without the elevated heart rate. I've been using craze from it's beginning, & now use it twice a week with great results. I've tried many of the other newer pwo's that promised great things & always come back to craze. Nothing has come close to it for me. I'm interested in enhanced, but don't need anything that will raise my heart rate more than where lifting gets it.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    I like craze for the focus without the elevated heart rate. I've been using craze from it's beginning, & now use it twice a week with great results. I've tried many of the other newer pwo's that promised great things & always come back to craze. Nothing has come close to it for me. I'm interested in enhanced, but don't need anything that will raise my heart rate more than where lifting gets it.
    Enhanced didn't elevate my heart rate, but the focus and energy lasts all day. When I say all day, I'm talking early morning until late at night.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.52%

So you have used craze? Does enhanced have that overall feel good feeling? I've tried alphamine & didn't really care for it. It has crazy clear energy, but didn't have a feeling of well being. Does enhanced have that wonderful feeling?
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

So you have used craze? Does enhanced have that overall feel good feeling? I've tried alphamine & didn't really care for it. It has crazy clear energy, but didn't have a feeling of well being. Does enhanced have that wonderful feeling?
    No. Much different IMO. Nothing like craze.
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.52%

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Think I'll stick to what works for me.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.56%

Coming from a fellow craze junkie... I do like enhanced.. ALOT.

Off topic, today I mixed up a new pre-workout cocktail that I loved: 1 scoop Hemavol + 0.75~0.9 scoop of Mr.Hyde = Awesome pumps + high stim feeling (IMO perfect). Liked the combining value of the agmatine and citrulline from both, as well as the stims from hyde. Hemavol brought some great focus as well. Definitely something I will remedy up again.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.52%

Sounds interesting. I use hemavol after craze, then sip on compete during my workout. Awesome threesome.
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

I'm not really into the "feel good" feeling with craze, I'd rather just have the intense focus/energy. I've used two bottles of Craze, and Enhanced just gives me a better workout. I do like Hemavol though, I get a lot of strength/stamina out of it.
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm not really into the "feel good" feeling with craze, I'd rather just have the intense focus/energy. I've used two bottles of Craze, and Enhanced just gives me a better workout. I do like Hemavol though, I get a lot of strength/stamina out of it.
    I've been hearing this from a lot of people.Enhanced truly is special.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.38%

pft, 1 scoop craze, 1 scoop focus XT if you want to talk about energy and focus ...
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.56%

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    pft, 1 scoop craze, 1 scoop focus XT if you want to talk about energy and focus ...
    Nice. I just got a tub of focus xt pink lemonade I have yet to open, And you better believe I have a tub of craze. This will be a cocktail I mix up very very soon. Thanks
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

This. Based on the Craze samples I had I didn't see what all the talk was about.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Is there any truth to the rumors about the first batches being superior to subsequent batches?

I'd like to hear from a company REP on this.

Was the formula changed.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Is there any truth to the rumors about the first batches being superior to subsequent batches?

I'd like to hear from a company REP on this.

Was the formula changed.
    Of Enhanced?

No nothing has changed, where have you heard this?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.45%

I assume he means Craze. DS reps have commented a lot and are adamant that no formula change has taken place.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I assume he means Craze. DS reps have commented a lot and are adamant that no formula change has taken place.
    Well the label changed which is what threw people but it was just in the ranking of the creatine mono so it was probably just a correction. Hits the same still. It's no enhanced though, stuff is crazy!!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Of Enhanced?
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    correct + thanks

Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    Well the label changed which is what threw people but it was just in the ranking of the creatine mono so it was probably just a correction. Hits the same still.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.52%

Craze is still my go to pre. Nothing else gives me that focus that craze does.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.59%

Powermax has been giving users great focus, if you anyone wants a sample to try for them selves shoot me a PM!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.98%

After my first experience with craze, other workouts after using it are not really the same. It's too much of a, I guess you could say, psychological response for me and I need a PWO I can use daily to get going and don't want to feel like I'm on some kind of weird drug all day everyday. It actually will hit me in waves all day, very weird stuff. So I went back to a ~caffiene, dmaa gives you tingles~ type pwo which is better for what I need them for but I am saving the rest of my craze scoops for those one off leg days when I really need a focus boost to get through it and want a big workout... It's kind of like if PWO's were street drugs, Jack3d would be like speed and Craze would be like MDMA.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.52%

Craze definitely doesn't hit me the way it used to, but I don't like a jittery , run around my house with a fast heart rate feeling. Craze gives me that focus to only focus on what I need to do next. I only use it twice a week, but that's all I need.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%

Ditto. Never felt anything like it. Ridiculous!

I plan to try enhancerd soomn though.

35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

Yeah the current Craze is not the old Craze, unfortunately
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Ditto. Never felt anything like it. Ridiculous!

I plan to try enhancerd soomn though.
    It's a different feel but holy cow is it amazing!!
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.92%

only way I can mimic the OG effects of craze are if I take 1 scoop caffeine free focus xt + 1.5 scoops new craze +200mg provigil
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

I agree. I'm not sure what some people want out of a pre-workout cocktail. I'm not a big fan of potions that make my heart race and cause shortness of breath. I keep hearing that Craze as changed. For those of you that say it has changed, what is it missing that it doesn't currently have? I like Super Pump Max, Craze and although Alphamine is not technically a pre, I'm still a big fan. The new Jackd3D Micro is nice too. I'm not a fan of NO Xplode, 1MR or the old Jackd3D.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My experience with a crazy ass Philly fan today.
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 12:38 AM
  2. Crazy Cycle
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 12:03 AM
  3. Crazy females
    By hemotep in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-25-2003, 08:06 AM
  4. Crazy 24 hour sale ......Happy birthday Ecfatcat