Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTH is in this stuff. OMG

Best workout in ages!

Holy mackeral

I wonder how quickly one attenuates this stuff (builds tolerance)

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
Looking back I think I went thru 2 tubs before I started to notice any drop off. But I still use it and have found nothing comes close to it. Once you notice it dropping you can slowly step up the scoops from 1.25 to eventually 2. I find that 1.5 is pretty good still and I've used it since it's be available.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i stop after half a tub because indont like upping the dose more than one scoop. youll know when the tolerance sets though, itll just knock you the fuk out

i agree though, im craze's hore. i got 3 tubs back when the whole lawsuit thing came up and i still havnt opened my 3rd one yet

nidhogg

Awards
I never felt anything from craze and i have been playing around with the dosing quite alot. All i get is intestinal discomfort(bloating or something) and brain fog.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Hits everyone different... I've been using it from it's release, & love it stacked with hemavol. 2 scoops, twice a week. Awesome stuff!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first tub knocked my socks off at the beginning and had about half effect by the end. I have tried Crazolade and their UK limited edition flavour and they don't come close to what I felt to start with. I didn't even bother finishing the tub lol.

unzarida

Awards
Yeah, anyone who is first trying Craze I wholeheartedly recommend buying the grape. Tastes like cough syrup, but will knock your socks off. Crazolade and Apple Pie or w/e, for whatever reason, taste better but do not deliver the same impact.

There is still speculation whether OG Grape and current Grape have different formulas. Obliviously DS piles on that nothing has changed. Either way, grape is still the only flavor of Craze that is worth buying IMO.

However... the question at this point is if PES Enhanced will take the throne.

Reactions: 804
KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
Yeah, anyone who is first trying Craze I wholeheartedly recommend buying the grape. Tastes like cough syrup, but will knock your socks off. Crazolade and Apple Pie or w/e, for whatever reason, taste better but do not deliver the same impact.

There is still speculation whether OG Grape and current Grape have different formulas. Obliviously DS piles on that nothing has changed. Either way, grape is still the only flavor of Craze that is worth buying IMO.

However... the question at this point is if PES Enhanced will take the throne.
They are all the same man. Lol.

unzarida

Awards
They are all the same man. Lol.
Disagree, but all I can provide you on the subject is my opinion and ancedotal reports via google search.

Craze Candy Grape 238.5g; serving size: 5.3 grams
Craze "Crazolade" Berry Lemonade 261g; serving size: 5.8 grams

DS claims that the difference between the servings is merely because of the flavoring ingredeints, but in mine, and many others, Candy Grape packs the biggest punch out of all of them.

edit: oh just realized you are a DS rep. No disrespect, but I wish you guys would stop preaching that. It can't be placebo on THIS LARGE of a scale.

Being said, I like Craze and will continue to buy it until something better comes along.

Last edited:
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Craze is an awesome pre workout. Most people dont seem to build much of a tolerance either so thats a plus!

For some it seems to be a hit or miss but a majority of people love it!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine gave me couple scoops of his candy grape and that got me hooked on Craze. I bought the berry lemonade flavor and I dont feel it like I did the other stuff even after a stim break. No idea what the deal is, but nothing has ever compared to my first experience with Craze.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazes formula has changed no doubt about it, it doesn't give the same push as before however still my favorite focus supplement

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
do you guys who think the formula is so different that it was probably your body's first time with one or some of the ingredients? It will never be the same as it was the first few times you used it because it was likely something brand new that your body has ever seen. I draw the analogy to a lot of drugs that are addictive after 1 or 2 uses. That feeling you get is never the same yet drug users chase that feeling and require more and more of the drug to achieve a high thats equal to or similar to the first times they used it. It's the same with anything new you put into your body that affects how you feel.

Same reason people have to cycle of 1,3 products because the affects diminish over time. Craze does, but I don't find the drop off as pronounced or as quick as 1,3. Nor do I have the same sides with it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought the stuff right before the LONG thread on here that slams the product (FDA ingredient issues or something like that)

Never opened it so I have the original grape :)

Crazes formula has changed no doubt about it, it doesn't give the same push as before however still my favorite focus supplement

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought the stuff right before the LONG thread on here that slams the product (FDA ingredient issues or something like that)

Never opened it so I have the original grape :)
There are people out there who would pay a lot of money for that tub lol.

steppinRazor

Awards
I flushed my craze down the toilet. The OG version that everyones' after.. **** was dirty.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Hands down strawberry swirl is the best, tried the OG and actually pushed me away but im back on Craze(strawberry) and Origin stack ;)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
On my last OG tub of grape Craze. Best pre I've ever used.

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely love grape craze. I've been buying it for almost a year... even though the effects have diminished I cant get off the binge... Hopefully I can take a tolerance break if Enhanced can pull me away for awhile :D

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I absolutely love grape craze. I've been buying it for almost a year... even though the effects have diminished I cant get off the binge... Hopefully I can take a tolerance break if Enhanced can pull me away for awhile :D
No way the focus on craze is too good. 1 scoop craze and 1 scoop focus xt is life.

steppinRazor

Awards
honestly bro - it made me sick. i just plain felt like shi.t after working out. it actually ruined my day - each time i tried it, which was a total of three times. seriously felt comparable to coming down from a meth binge. no thanks. i wanted to believe, i wanted to like it ..it had so much hype. anyways i let a friend try it. he was not a fan. so it sat around for quite some time and i just ended up pitching it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No way the focus on craze is too good. 1 scoop craze and 1 scoop focus xt is life.
I liked the Enhanced focus better. I'm a Craze guy too.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Craze is the best PWO i've ever used. Too bad it gave me limp dick. Sigh.

Awards
  • Established
Craze is the best PWO i've ever used. Too bad it gave me limp dick. Sigh.
Believe it or not, It will randomly do that for me too. My Ex actually said something about it... We would go work out together and on random occasions; the shower together after thing just wasn't happening.. She wanted me to stop using it.. And that would be how she became my ex

junxbarry

Awards
i can also disagree..

i have a berry craze and a grape craze and i can tell u the grape is 100x more potent than the berry. The grape isn't even OG. NOt sure what is in the grape that makes it different but it much different.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
They think the consumer is stupid I guess. We obviously ALL know there is a difference. New craze is still different than all pre's out. However, it is not the same as the first batches. End of discussion. Who knows if the reps even got the og craze. No fault of theirs. Typical Cahill. Sad that the industry has people like this

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
WTH is in this stuff. OMG

Best workout in ages!

Holy mackeral

I wonder how quickly one attenuates this stuff (builds tolerance)
Due to the nature of PEA and friends, tolerance will actually build up very rapidly

nidhogg

Awards
Due to the nature of PEA and friends, tolerance will actually build up very rapidly
Other than N,N-DEPEA i highly doubt the other phenetylamines make it to the CNS to any significant degree

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
btw whats the ingredient in craze that gives the nice stimulating effects?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya. Im like that with a lot of supps.

Thanks for the candid feedback

honestly bro - it made me sick. i just plain felt like shi.t after working out. it actually ruined my day - each time i tried it, which was a total of three times. seriously felt comparable to coming down from a meth binge. no thanks. i wanted to believe, i wanted to like it ..it had so much hype. anyways i let a friend try it. he was not a fan. so it sat around for quite some time and i just ended up pitching it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugg! Im saving it for chest and leg day only then

Thanks foer the heads up Coop ;)

zv3

zv3

Awards
I gotta admit, I don't know what is in Craze that makes it soo good for most people. I really don't see anything that stands out in the ingredient profile at all. Of course I know the only way to see how it would affect me is to buy some, which I will do shortly.

Most pwo's don't really get me going much these days so I only hope Craze is as strong as it says it is. Been getting good results from Nano Vapor (surprisingly) so Craze will be the next pre I purchase. Craze is pretty expensive though!

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
the Dendrobium is probably the new ingredient you're not use to which works w/ the other ingredients to provide that great feeling most people get.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
cant you just switch it up between craze and good ol dmaa when tolerance starts to set in?

i just come off craze for about 2 months when it stops working. but now im curious about switch hitting the two every month or so

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I used a tub of it and loved the effects. After that, it puts me to sleep now. I'll be fine until I take a dose of craze, then lights out.

dubfungus

Awards
**** ****s me up! Makes me all weird an paranoid haha I cant focus in **** maybe 3 scoops is the problem haha

Awards
  • Established
**** ****s me up! Makes me all weird an paranoid haha I cant focus in **** maybe 3 scoops is the problem haha
Maybe if you read the label you would understand that 2 scoops is the maximum. Exceeding 2 scoops is/ can be dangerous man. Just because it isn't really stim heavy doesn't mean it can't hurt you.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yes but there is no reason to assume it reaches any neuron whether they be peripheral or central.
So then...the stim effect of Craze is derived from what? Caffeine and NMT? Come on.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes but there is no reason to assume it reaches any neuron whether they be peripheral or central.
So in other words your saying all the focus from craze is caffeine based .......

nidhogg

Awards
So then...the stim effect of Craze is derived from what? Caffeine and NMT? Come on.
No, im saying the stimulation comes from dendrobium alkaloids exerting hyperpolarization on inhibitory receptors. And perhaps N,N DEPEA depending on quantity

I take it you have never consumed PEA solo because dosage less than 1-1,5g dont produce any effects in people, and dosages post that only last 15 minutes or so.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No, im saying the stimulation comes from dendrobium alkaloids exerting hyperpolarization on inhibitory receptors. And perhaps N,N DEPEA depending on quantity

I take it you have never consumed PEA solo because dosage less than 1-1,5g dont produce any effects in people, and dosages post that only last 15 minutes or so.
But this isn't PEA solo. There are clearly other competitive inhibitors of MAO in the formula. Why do you feel that dendrobium alkaloids selectively hyperpolarize inhibitory neurons? Are you referring to the dendrobine studies on GABA?

nidhogg

Awards
Are you referring to the dendrobine studies on GABA?
Yes, there isnt really much to it other than a single paper that i could find. But it fills the logical gap. Usage of similar compounds, picrotoxin for instance, has been used for performance enhancing purposes aswell.

What is this MAO-B inhibiting compound you speak of? NMT has been marketed as one but i have yet to find any proof regarding its potential. In papers stating its pressor activity compared to noradrenaline, only one mention has been made stating that its a substrate for MAO-B but not whether or not it is inhibitory. I take it that it gets metabolized to corresponding aldehyde.

I have had my share of screwing around with low amounts PEA and selegiline and craze does definitely not feel PEA-ish

zv3

zv3

Awards
Yes, there isnt really much to it other than a single paper that i could find. But it fills the logical gap. Usage of similar compounds, picrotoxin for instance, has been used for performance enhancing purposes aswell.

What is this MAO-B inhibiting compound you speak of? NMT has been marketed as one but i have yet to find any proof regarding its potential. In papers stating its pressor activity compared to noradrenaline, only one mention has been made stating that its a substrate for MAO-B but not whether or not it is inhibitory. I take it that it gets metabolized to corresponding aldehyde.

I have had my share of screwing around with low amounts PEA and selegiline and craze does definitely not feel PEA-ish
OMG, too much science!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yes, there isnt really much to it other than a single paper that i could find. But it fills the logical gap. Usage of similar compounds, picrotoxin for instance, has been used for performance enhancing purposes aswell.What is this MAO-B inhibiting compound you speak of? NMT has been marketed as one but i have yet to find any proof regarding its potential. In papers stating its pressor activity compared to noradrenaline, only one mention has been made stating that its a substrate for MAO-B but not whether or not it is inhibitory. I take it that it gets metabolized to corresponding aldehyde.I have had my share of screwing around with low amounts PEA and selegiline and craze does definitely not feel PEA-ish
And I've taken GABA antagonists/glutamatergic compounds and never felt anything like this. And I wasn't referring to NMT. Having modified substrates of PEA (the di-ethyl certainly matters as well), as well as whatever other PEA derivatives may be in dendrobium, can definitely slow down MAO metabolism over your basic b-PEA

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
I don't post on boards much but I had to agree with this post when I saw it. I use a pre-workout almost everyday in teh morning before my workout, then train others and then off to my full time desk job. PWO's are basically my catalyst to begin the day. I've used many different ones: whatevers on sale or looks interesting: Jack3d was a favorite for a while, Neurocore, Assault was too weak, Flash Over from Nutraplanet is good. Anyway I ran out and went to my local supplement shop before a workout Friday night and got Craze, it was on sale I hadn't tried it yet. I can take 4 scoops of Jack3d no problem but I thought I'd better be a little safe and do 1.5 scoops since 2 was the max recommended..fast forward 30 minutes later at the gym...

Holy fng Balls! I was running from exercise to exercise, dropping in supersets with everything just because they just seemed so fun at the time. Nodding my head, playing air drums, feeling like I was more bad ass than the biggest meathead in the whole place (and I'm 180 pounds lol). I did not want to leave the gym, but I had to and that's when it wasn't so fun anymore. Without anything to focus on when I got in my car, I just felt really anxious, kind of dissassociated and pretty much geeked out. That's when I was realized that this **** isn't even the same ballpark as any other preworkout in terms of overall effects. Oh yeah, and my pumps were insane too! Not sure what caused them, but dumbbell side bends gave me the tightest back pumps I've ever felt. I had to roll them out. So anyway, I did some breathing , told myself "don't be a bitch" and started to feel normal in an hour or two, went to sleep okay. Well, I now know that right now, 1/2 a scoop is all I need of this stuff and I'm good. Which is awesome because this 45 servings will last a long time if my tolerance doesn't suddenly skyrocket... Awesome stuff but I hope it's not like blowing out my neurotransmitters or anything to use it often..

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I don't post on boards much but I had to agree with this post when I saw it. I use a pre-workout almost everyday in teh morning before my workout, then train others and then off to my full time desk job. PWO's are basically my catalyst to begin the day. I've used many different ones: whatevers on sale or looks interesting: Jack3d was a favorite for a while, Neurocore, Assault was too weak, Flash Over from Nutraplanet is good. Anyway I ran out and went to my local supplement shop before a workout Friday night and got Craze, it was on sale I hadn't tried it yet. I can take 4 scoops of Jack3d no problem but I thought I'd better be a little safe and do 1.5 scoops since 2 was the max recommended..fast forward 30 minutes later at the gym...

Holy fng Balls! I was running from exercise to exercise, dropping in supersets with everything just because they just seemed so fun at the time. Nodding my head, playing air drums, feeling like I was more bad ass than the biggest meathead in the whole place (and I'm 180 pounds lol). I did not want to leave the gym, but I had to and that's when it wasn't so fun anymore. Without anything to focus on when I got in my car, I just felt really anxious, kind of dissassociated and pretty much geeked out. That's when I was realized that this **** isn't even the same ballpark as any other preworkout in terms of overall effects. Oh yeah, and my pumps were insane too! Not sure what caused them, but dumbbell side bends gave me the tightest back pumps I've ever felt. I had to roll them out. So anyway, I did some breathing , told myself "don't be a bitch" and started to feel normal in an hour or two, went to sleep okay. Well, I now know that right now, 1/2 a scoop is all I need of this stuff and I'm good. Which is awesome because this 45 servings will last a long time if my tolerance doesn't suddenly skyrocket... Awesome stuff but I hope it's not like blowing out my neurotransmitters or anything to use it often..
Finish your tub and your tolerance for it will be so high the second tub is nothing more than a cup of coffee. I'm done with Craze, ready to try Enhance.