creatine?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. creatine?


    when is the best time to take your creatine pre work out post workout. How much should you take and should i take more for the first week or so then cut back for maintenance


  2. No need to load.No need to cycle.3-5g daily everday.Time of day taken is user preference,I like mine pre,just try to take around same time everyday however that works best for you.Drink plenty of water.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by shiggy504 View Post
    when is the best time to take your creatine pre work out post workout. How much should you take and should i take more for the first week or so then cut back for maintenance
    no need to load. 3-5g is ideal. time doesnt really matter. its all about saturation. if i am taking a pre workout that has creatine, i just stick to that. if im taking a creatine free pre workout, i take mine post workout. non training days i take it with breakfast first thing in the morning.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  4. I've always taken my creatine with my protein about 30-45 min before and then again the same combo after my workout. It's about ten (5grams a shake) grams on lift days and 5 on rest days. I'm prolly pissing out most of that 10 grams on lift days but its cheap and why not make sure you got plenty going to where ya need it? Maybe it's just me but u think its important to have it in you during workout and after for recovery .

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    I've always taken my creatine with my protein about 30-45 min before and then again the same combo after my workout. It's about ten (5grams a shake) grams on lift days and 5 on rest days. I'm prolly pissing out most of that 10 grams on lift days but its cheap and why not make sure you got plenty going to where ya need it?
    well, this is one way to get kidney issues...
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    well, this is one way to get kidney issues...
    5-10grams a day is fine and won't give you kidney issues. Just make sure you drink at least a gallon of water a day minumum. If anything you'll piss away alil cash spent. Some supp companies even recommend 10grsms on the bottle.
  7. Re: creatine?


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    well, this is one way to get kidney issues...
    10 grams of creatine will give kidney issues? Havnt heard that before.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. 15g requires pct
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    15g requires pct
    Lmao.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    well, this is one way to get kidney issues...
    As has already been stated, this is a fallacy. Ten grams of creatine a day will not give kidney issues.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    15g requires pct
    Ha!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post

    As has already been stated, this is a fallacy. Ten grams of creatine a day will not give kidney issues.
    I like to mainline or snort it so I'm not worried.

  13. I mix mine with sterile water and inject in my right testicle.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  14. The jar I have even say take 5 grams 3 times a day for 1 week then 5-10 grams daily for maintenance just wasn't specific for when to take it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by shiggy504 View Post
    The jar I have even say take 5 grams 3 times a day for 1 week then 5-10 grams daily for maintenance just wasn't specific for when to take it.
    Loading is not necessary!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  16. Agreed! Consistency is key rather than megadoses.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  17. I wouldnt bother with a loading phase, i would take 2-4 grams a day or even just on workout days. By the end of the first month you should be in full saturation. Maintain that dose for about 3 months and then take a break off. This would be my best recommendation.

    PowerMax will also provide you with a full dose of creatine, there are some pre workouts that will do this for you so you can kill two birds with 1 stone. Something to think about.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  18. i guess a sarcastic comment doesnt go over too well on the web...
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    I wouldnt bother with a loading phase, i would take 2-4 grams a day or even just on workout days. By the end of the first month you should be in full saturation. Maintain that dose for about 3 months and then take a break off. This would be my best recommendation.

    PowerMax will also provide you with a full dose of creatine, there are some pre workouts that will do this for you so you can kill two birds with 1 stone. Something to think about.
    There is no need to cycle creatine,that would only be by personal preference.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    I wouldnt bother with a loading phase, i would take 2-4 grams a day or even just on workout days. By the end of the first month you should be in full saturation. Maintain that dose for about 3 months and then take a break off. This would be my best recommendation.

    PowerMax will also provide you with a full dose of creatine, there are some pre workouts that will do this for you so you can kill two birds with 1 stone. Something to think about.
    This is crap. 2-4 grams a day and cycle it? Don't think so. There's no point in cycling creatine. No point in a loading phase. 5-10grams plain ol monohydrate a day is good. On lifting days split your daily dose pre and post workout so your muscles benefit during and for recovery. Drink plenty of water. A retard with a fork full of creatine couldn't hurt himself , don't make it harder then it has to be.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    This is crap. 2-4 grams a day and cycle it? Don't think so. There's no point in cycling creatine. No point in a loading phase. 5-10grams plain ol monohydrate a day is good. On lifting days split your daily dose pre and post workout so your muscles benefit during and for recovery. Drink plenty of water. A retard with a fork full of creatine couldn't hurt himself , don't make it harder then it has to be.
    whats your logic on taking more than 5g's?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    whats your logic on taking more than 5g's?
    Absorbtion. Your most likely pissing out most of it drinking that much water so why not make sure your getting enough in. It can't hurt it can only help. What's your logic?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Absorbtion. Your most likely pissing out most of it drinking that much water so why not make sure your getting enough in. It can't hurt it can only help. What's your logic?
    that 5g is plenty and you are wasting money on the other 5g you consume.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  24. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    that 5g is plenty and you are wasting money on the other 5g you consume.
    That's not logic that's an opinion. Ive gotten better results from years of dosing my creatine this way. Lifts and recovery.

  25. I will say when I use a pre that has creatine I almost always dose at least 3g creatine mono daily to ensure I am getting what I need.As stated above you will just pee it out if intaking any extra.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM
  2. Creatine
    By ChaseRoy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 06:16 PM
  3. Creatine use While "On"
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2003, 10:33 AM
  4. Creatine Is Safe
    By DarCSA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 03:53 AM
  5. Creatine usage during cycle
    By scotty2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:44 AM
Log in
Log in