Coming to end of my cut - what for lean bulk

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi Chaps,

Coming to the end of my cut with Decimate & ECA (recommended by Coop) and I have to say its the easiest I've shed fat in a long time. I need to start thinking about my lean bulk. I'm fairly happy with mu current size, so I'm comfortable with the bulk being slow as long as its quality. Of course diet will play the major part in the success of this, but from the list of supplements below what would you intelligent chaps recommend. PS, I take Focus XT almost daily, so don't want to further increase my levels of choline.

Recompadrol
X-gels
Anabeta Elite
Compound 20

Can I also ask whether the actives in Compound 20 are efficacious - I only ask because there was much debate when it was first released about its actives being 'de-activated' too quickly for them to elicit any significant changes in physiology'. I'm not re-igniting the old debate, but just wanting to know how it was concluded. I can't seem to find the thread.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Chaps,

Coming to the end of my cut with Decimate & ECA (recommended by Coop) and I have to say its the easiest I've shed fat in a long time. I need to start thinking about my lean bulk. I'm fairly happy with mu current size, so I'm comfortable with the bulk being slow as long as its quality. Of course diet will play the major part in the success of this, but from the list of supplements below what would you intelligent chaps recommend. PS, I take Focus XT almost daily, so don't want to further increase my levels of choline.

Recompadrol
X-gels
Anabeta Elite
Compound 20

Can I also ask whether the actives in Compound 20 are efficacious - I only ask because there was much debate when it was first released about its actives being 'de-activated' too quickly for them to elicit any significant changes in physiology'. I'm re-igniting the old debate, but just wanting to know how it was concluded. I can't seem to find the thread.
Recompadrol or SlinSane or SlinShot
Anabeta Elite
Erase or AD-3
Formutech Natural EFX

SICK stack right there!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompadrol or SlinSane or SlinShot
Anabeta Elite
Erase or AD-3
Formutech Natural EFX

SICK stack right there!
nice stack. i never saw the hunger increase or pump with ABE like what i saw with OG Anabeta so if you experienced the same thing, i would go with OG Anabeta over ABE since you will be bulking.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice stack. i never saw the hunger increase or pump with ABE like what i saw with OG Anabeta so if you experienced the same thing, i would go with OG Anabeta over ABE since you will be bulking.
Yeah OG AB is great.
Also add in test powder for good measure!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havent used test powder (yet) but adding any form of DAA would be a nice addition no matter what your goal is.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i havent used test powder (yet) but adding any form of DAA would be a nice addition no matter what your goal is.
test powder is nice! if you can get it on sale, totally worth it

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I should have said, I can't use DAA.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I should have said, I can't use DAA.
i do not know the story behind compound 20 like what you wanted to know. ive used it once and really liked it. Another stack to consider is this (if you are wanting to stay away from DAA and test products like that).

Anabeta + Versa 1 + Recompadrol + Compound 20

Another thing i like to do when im cutting or lean bulking is take alphamine as my pre workout to limit fat gains.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think ABE on top of staples is a great place to start as a transition into a caloric surplus. How long have you been using Decimate? It shares the common ingredient of Forskolin with ABE and while it can be used for longer periods of time (IMO) it should still be cycled. So you may look into Anabeta in that case.

ArA + GMS + Carnitine would be another solid choice if you forgo ABE or AB for now. Just make sure to take 1-2g all pre-workout with the GMS + Carnitine if you go that route.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Only been on Decimate for 4 weeks with another two to go, but have been using it twice a day instead of the suggested three times.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best stack I have ever used was ArA combined with an AI. Perfect for a lean bulk.