What's the best combo here and too many stims?

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am trying to more vascular. I am cool with size and perhaps about 11% bf.

I just purchased versa-1, alphamine, Jack3d micro and need more Focus XT.

Should I just take alphamine and Versa-1 and forget about Focus XT. Is it okay to still take Jack3d micro with alphamine and versa-1 or is that too much stim. I would take micro as pre workout at 7:00 pm and the others in the morning around 6:00 am.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Should I just take alphamine and Versa-1 and forget about Focus XT. Is it okay to still take Jack3d micro with alphamine and versa-1 or is that too much stim. I would take micro as pre workout at 7:00 pm and the others in the morning around 6:00 am.
You could get the caff free version of focus xt if you are concerned about stims

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for vascularity, one of the main comments in each and every one of our new Tropinol XP logs is enhanced vascularity and pumps - it probably has something to do with the mild diuretic effect of potassium nitrate, and the great pumps from icariin. Nutraplanet currently has a fantastic deal on Tropinol XP for $32.49, plus you get a free, full-sized Intimidate. :eek:

Throw in some Hemavol with Tropinol XP and it should be a sure winner for vascularity. Add in Focus XT with its focus and clean energy and you're sure to have a killer workout, too.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

7:00 pm to take a stim preworkout is a bit much. I'd use the Alphamine in the morning and use Versa also. Save the micro for later.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am trying to more vascular. I am cool with size and perhaps about 11% bf.I just purchased versa-1, alphamine, Jack3d micro and need more Focus XT.Should I just take alphamine and Versa-1 and forget about Focus XT. Is it okay to still take Jack3d micro with alphamine and versa-1 or is that too much stim. I would take micro as pre workout at 7:00 pm and the others in the morning around 6:00 am.
I really liked Jack3d Micro for vascularity. I am a huge fan of nitrates for a visible pump.

I agree that 7pm is probably too late to use it and sleep soundly, depending on when you go to bed as well as your own tolerance to stimulants.

Taking Alphamine with it would be ok as long as you are dosing it far enough apart from the Jack3d Micro.

Take Versa-1 pre workout with Micro, not in the morning (on workout days).

sina

Banned
Awards
Niacin (Flush Version)
Sodium/Carb/H2o Manipulation
(Make sure your BF% Is at least low)
Diuretic
GPLC + Icariin

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get a little lower on bf%. Versa, Anabeta are two products that ive seen an increase in vascularity. I wouldnt take alphamine AND jack3d unless you do Alphamine in the mornings and jack3d pre workout. instead of focus XT, take something like hemavol. that would be a sick pre workout stack